Keystone Passport Grand Touring RVs Reviews (17)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Passport Grand Touring RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jeff from Washington says:

Have you owned any Keystone Passport Grand Touring RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 2510RB View Listings

We bought our 2014 2510RB in late 2013 and have camped in it about 90 days in 2014 and 2015. The only issues we have had are minor but, annoying. They assembled the rear cabinet with staples and the floor was falling down. I used large screws to replace the staples and all is well. Some of the curtain fasteners pulled out (they used small screws in thin wall board). I replaced them with wall board fasteners and all is well. The components were all good quality but, the construction was cheaply done. I have had to rehang about half of the cabinet doors because the small screws were pulling out. Overall, we love the trailer and all the room it has. We have had no major problems with the trailer or the components.
- Jeff, Washington

2019-10-17 2019 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 2670BH View Listings

We have had nothing but a bad experience with our Keystone RV. The day we went to pick it up the slide wouldn’t close without contacting the entertainment center. What drama to get this fixed with the dealer telling me the company may deny it and I might have to pay out of pocket. It took 3 months to get it fixed and the solution was moving the whole entertainment center because it wasn’t properly installed. Since that I have had issues with the ceiling nails coming out, trim coming off. Trim. Let’s talk trim. Keystone must be the cheapest ever at trim. It has peeled and come off all over the RV inside and in the outside kitchen. The floor has a awful sag in it in one spot. It’s leaked in two places. The water heater stopped working on gas. Fender support broke. I mean you name it. It is just junk. Keystone y owe me one for this one and all the pain.
- Joey Hammack, Kentucky

2019-10-04 2015 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 2920BH View Listings

The camper had a smell since it was purchased. We were told that it was the “new camper smell”; however, it now is going on five years and the smell is still there. If food is is in the camper, not opened, the food taste like the camper smells. The dealer has tried everything to get the smell out and it won’t go away. A Keystone rep will not come and look at it. They say nothing is wrong. The dealer even tried the unopened food and couldn’t believe how it tasted. Keystone is very rude and said they won’t do anything even though it has been documented since a few months after it was purchased. I would not recommend a keystone to anyone.
- Brenda, Wisconsin

2019-07-18 2017 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 2670BHWE View Listings

We bought this trailer new from a local dealer and have really enjoyed owning it. It has a great layout and features, is very comfortable and has lots of storage. We really love the power awning and outdoor kitchen. We have used this in all weather, and it will keep you cool in hot weather and warm in cold weather. The bunks are great if you have kids, and we've had four young kids from our church sleep in the bunks, two on each bunk, and they had a blast staying in this trailer. We love that it has a full bath that is roomy, and we haven't even begun to fill up all the available storage. For example, there is storage under the bed that we haven't touched. There are a few things we would change if we could. For one, we'd like to see more 110v AC outlets. I take my laptop with me on the road, and when sitting in the dinette there is no outlet right there - you have to plug into the outlet in the bathroom, which works but isn't ideal.
- Elliott Morris, Washington

2019-07-16 2019 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 2710RB View Listings

Bought this rv in flordia to drive across the country to california to live in. Trip started out well at first then the first problem occurred, the strap holding the battery case cover snapped in half and the battery cover luckly hit my spouses truck that was following (thankfully not another car), screws started falling out of the sides no biggie easy fix, screws holding sliding door in bedroom though became stripped and the door fell off the hinge... Then we realized the reason the main door was so tight is because the bottom hinge is jammed and we have been wd/40 it every day since in hopes it will continue to break loose.... but now the worst part. after only 2 weeks of being in the camper and only pulling the drain 4 times the grey water valve is NOT working and our shower is flooded. Oh and how could i forget when we convert the table into a bed the table falls because the bench isn't spaced correctly so we have to put a bucket under the table to hold it in place while it is in the bed setting... As i am sure i am missing some of the issues otherwise... i love the camper layout, feel and hope to get everything fixed so i can use it comfortably. I grew up in and around campers, but this is the husbands first and he is hating camper life more and more. That is what disappoints me the most is the bad taste this camper has put in his mouth. As if dealing with paperwork being wrong 4 times from the dealer before we bought it and them delivering it a whole day late (without fixing initial repairs wasn't enough on him). Hopefully after all of this he will still want a camper..... Will be calling keystone tomorrow. Since i am pacific time zone and work i will be waking up an hour earlier hoping that is enough time to get my problems solved as that 5 am hour is the only time i have to get through to them before work. Wishing customer service had hours that flow with the working mans schedule.
- Charlee, California

2019-04-14 2015 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 2920BH View Listings

Has served our family well. Has plenty of room and allows our kids to bring friends with them. We towed it with our expedition in Colorado with no problem. Very lightweight. We were able to sleep 10 on one camping trip.
- Chris, Texas

2019-02-08 2015 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 2200RB View Listings

We purchased a Keystone Passport Grand Touring in July 2015 from Red Deer Alberta. This travel trailer is supposed to be Extended Season camping. We have to say, we are very disappointed in the workmanship that went into this trailer. Now after only 3.5 years we have water damage throughout the trailer. We take partial responsibility for this,as we didn't realize that a long seal attached to the roof had opened up allowing water to get in over time. That being said the technician said there had little or no sealant along the seam on the roof on the door side. Once our RV Technician started taking the trailer apart he found there was no putty behind the molding strip on the outside of the trailer, just above the black surrounding of the lower part of the trailer and that molding strip had hardly any silicone to waterproof anything – this has nothing to do with us, this is the manufacturer. Water now went behind that molding strip and went through the screw holes into the trailer. Also, where the awning wiring is going into the trailer that hole was not water proofed either. When they took the awning off, water was pouring out; this means that water went through the wall into the trailer probably for a long period of time. The strip on the roof had not screws in all the areas it should have had. Putty was applied, but since no screws were there, water was also going through those holes. That the roof seal is cracked, we take partial responsibility for that, but should it have cracked from front to back in just 3.5 years......probably not. The seal around the bedroom window on the awning side was pretty much non existing and water was coming in there as well. These are just the things our technician has noticed for now since they are still taking the trailer apart. We are going to have a $10,000 bill for this work. As you can see, we are having a lot of problems with this unit. We purchased this trailer because we were told that this is a good trailer and that it is an extended season trailer. If so, these trailers should be built with more sealant, and better workmanship. I will update this review when I have more info from our technician. We are totally disappointed and are regretting this purchase
- Nicole Patterson, British Columbia

2019-01-23 2012 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 2200RB View Listings

Very good enjoyed the trailer a lot. Never had trouble on the road. Except for backing it up. Fun learning that. We always had the trailer checked over before a trip.And ounce a year trailer had a through check we did not trouble on the road.
- Robert Ponegalek, California

2019-01-08 2019 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 2950BHWE View Listings

- Chris Buck, Missouri

2018-12-10 2012 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 2200RB View Listings

This RV sleeps 5. Bunk beds, queen bed, and table that makes into a single bed. It also comes cable and solar panel ready. I didn't like the fact that there was no couch I feel like a Murphy bed would have been more appropriate for additional seating. The dining table did not seat five at best it could seat 4. Could have used more storage space. It does come with a tub/ shower. The unit is very easy to pull. I would not recommend taking five people on an extended camping trip. However if you want off the grid this is the RV for you.
- Dianne, Texas

2018-06-21 2015 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 3290BH View Listings

I would recommend this travel trailer to any family. It is perfect for traveling with kids. The bunk room in the back is a perfect place for kids to go and have some separation from the adults. The 2 AC units keep the trailer cool on the summer no matter how hot it is outside. The trailer can comfortably sleep 11 people. The sway bar that is included with the trailer keeps it stable on the windiest of days.
- Ben Reed, Texas

2017-12-20 2014 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 2890RL View Listings

Since this was our first camper ever, we really didn't know what to look for when we picked it out. Space-wise, it is fine for two people, but I wouldn't want to fit anymore than that. There is next to no room in kitchen area for prep work, and the jack-knife couch is only big enough for a child to sleep on. If you want to sleep another adult, you have to convert the table to a bed. (which means you lose the table to eat on if you need it) The very first time we did converted the table to use as a bed, the bed broke due to the support being only held on by a few staples. We had to reinforce it with screws. There is plenty of inside storage however, and a decent sized pantry. There is little insulation (if any) so as far as efficiency - there is none. You can see daylight in the bottom of the bedroom cabinets, so don't expect it to be a year round camper. Overall..just seems a bit flemsy in construction. It has been an "ok" starter camper, but we are now looking for something that is better insulated, better constructed and has more elbow room overall.
- Linda V., Virginia

2017-04-23 2017 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 2670BHWE View Listings

I purchased this unit 4/20/17 I love the room and floor plan - however when we got it home I tried opening the coach door and the key assembly came out with the key. That was first red flag! We went on our first camping trip the same day - so as evening started setting in I was drawing down the privacy shades and one side of shade would not come down all the way, so it was at a slant and off by about 4 inches. Then as I tried to figure out how to fix problem the screw pulled right out of hole. Then later in night when I was washing down tub before putting my youngest in, I noticed the tub surround was not sealed good and in the bottom corner clearly not glued up against wall. So another project I need to add to the list. This was all in the first 24 hours of buying this unit. I am actually very concerned about the lack of quality construction. I did purchase the extended warranty - but I don't know for how much longer we will have this unit. It looks great and we are hoping the dealership will help resolve situation. Waiting for call back from them.
- Joie, California

2017-02-01 2015 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 2200RB View Listings

This is a great trailer, Very comfortable and is easy to tow. Does not sway. It has everything a home kitchen has, except dishwasher.
- Gary Hostetler, Nebraska

2016-10-17 2015 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 3350BH View Listings

We purchased this travel trailer new from a dealer in Michigan in April 2015. We took it on our first vacation in august 2015, when we returned 9 days later we noticed that the front end cap towards the top had a wave in the metal. I thought well its cosmetic so don't worry about it, although everyone noticed it. Took it this year 140 miles from home and the roof seam had popped, more waves in metal. Keystone says out of warranty.
- Marie Grove , Iowa

2016-04-05 2014 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 2920BH View Listings

Great trailer. I've been very happy with every aspect of the unit. Tows well, and is very livable. Quality all around. Enjoy the full slide out and the u-shaped dinette, they both add a lot of space inside.
- Jeff, Wisconsin

2015-06-26 2014 Keystone Passport Grand Touring 3180RE View Listings

What a great RV with plenty of storage and living space.
- Alfred Wiltrout, Maryland