Keystone Passport Elite RVs Reviews (7)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Passport Elite RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

nils thornton from Georgia says:

Have you owned any Keystone Passport Elite RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Keystone Passport Elite 23RB View Listings

I bought this camper in the late summer of 2017. This is a great camper for a couple with lots of storage and counter space. We love this camper and have been camping three times in it and have enjoyed it each time. The biggest complaint I have with our camper is the mattress that came on the queen size bed. Passport should be embarrassed to put this mattress in one of their campers. After sleeping on it for our three camping trips, I ordered a new mattress and disposed of the old mattress in the county dump. When I unzip the mattress to look inside, the mattress was stuff with what appeared to be packing material. There was no support to this mattress. I would recommend the camper with the understanding when you purchase it, you are doing so knowing you will have to buy a new mattress. I replaced this mattress for about $200.00
- nils thornton, Georgia

2018-10-03 2014 Keystone Passport Elite Ultra-Lite 31RE View Listings

My beautiful Keystone RV Trailer is awaiting the perfect person or family to enjoy it to the fullest! I can highly recommend its beauty, lovely features & pristine condition. It is staying very clean & safely parked on my property. I was unable to use it like I planned, due to my ongoing recovery from an auto accident this year. I had a nice custom ramp entrance built for myself this Summer 2018 with the plan that it would help the RV work for me. But I will gladly give it away at no extra charge if the Buyer would like it. Perhaps it can be a blessing to someone else. Best wishes :)
- Darlene L., Tennessee

2018-08-16 2013 Keystone Passport Elite 31RE View Listings

Great layout and nice appointments but: AC died after 1 year, included grill rotted out in 2 years, scissor jacks totally rusted in three years, already significant rust on undercarriage. The biggest issue is slide cable gearboxes of which I just did the third replacement. Keystone covered first one but the next two I had to pay for.
- WEP, New York

2018-07-14 2015 Keystone Passport Elite 31RE View Listings

Spacious floor plan. Sleeps 5 comfortably. Outdoor grill and outdoor shower a bonus. Furniture is high quality. Able to use travel trailer during 3 seasons of the year comfortably because have enclosed underskirt and forced air furnace. The travel trailer has been in Florida for 7 months of the year and is in Michigan for the remaining months. Have a cover for the trailer. Original owner is selling
- Jacqueline Herman , Michigan

2018-07-12 2015 Keystone Passport Elite 31RE View Listings

Great travel trailer to live in and travel with. Has spent winters in Florida and has been stored during the winter in Florida. Spacious living area and is an user friendly unit. It has a 4 season capability for those interested in any type of RVing.
- Jacqueline Herman , Michigan

2017-04-03 2013 Keystone Passport Elite 31RE View Listings

This is the camper of our dreams. It tows like a dream and is easy to set up. It is a perfect camper for a couple. It sleeps 4 . It has a queen bed in the back and a queen sofa in the front. The kitchen is easy access and very easy to cook. The bath has a walk in shower and is accessible from the bedroom or the kitchen. My wife and I have had some health problems and feel we may not be able to use it. we have had this camper for four seasons and have used it 15 to 20 times. It is in excellent condition. It comes with several extras. An electric lift, hitch, dual battery set-up, sway bars and cover.
- Dan Paul, Ohio

2016-07-11 2015 Keystone Passport Elite 23RB View Listings

This unit has been very convenient and dependable. It's great for weekend camping, dry camping or full service. Because of it's light weight, towing is very easy and good on gas mileage. Very clean and ready to go.
- Mick, Colorado