Keystone Park Model

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Park Model RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Randy from Wisconsin says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2011 Keystone Retreat 391FKSS View Listings

Quality is non existent. I bought it brand new and it is constant pain in my butt. I would steer people away from any Thor product. Overall lay-out is great. Just the constant things that break or looking at the craftsmanship just makes you shake your head. Batting insulation in the walls are paper thin. The camper is hot in the summer, and cold in the winter. Run away.
- Randy, Wisconsin

2020-09-17 2014 Keystone Retreat 39FKSS View Listings

Since owning the rev, we had leakage issues. Over the years we have been able to repair them, until now. We found a few soft spots in the kitchen and living room areas. Got an estimate of $8000 to have it removed from site and opened up to check for damage and start the repair. Insurance said they don’t cover this type of problem. Keystone said we’re out of warranty. So we decided to open it up and boy did this make us sick to our stomachs. The amount of damage and rot is horrendous. We were able to pinpoint the main leak from the side slide window in the living room. That area has rotted under the back wall to the bathroom. The carpet, tile, subfloor, insulation, lower wood supports, all trashed. To fix this properly, the whole bathroom, shower will have to be disassembled. We are pretty sure that the issue started in the 7 months that it sat on the rv lot waiting to be sold. When we purchased it and had it put on our site, the 1st rain water poured in through the window. The dealer came out and fixed it, which the next rain, it still leaked. So my husband recaulked it. We are pretty sure that the slide end leaks have added to this issue, but the amount of damage has taken years to happen. So now what? We are paying $800 a month for an rv we can’t enjoy. I don’t know if it is even cost effective to repair. I do know this, keystone better be ready for me. Anyone else wanting to be reimbursed for their hunk of crap, please join me.
- Debbie kirby, Maryland

2020-07-28 2018 Keystone Retreat View Listings

Our first year owning this, the toilet leaked, footrest on lounge chairs broke, One AC Unit won’t keep it cool, second year roof leaks and floor is getting soft . Can’t find any leaks causing that just bad quality. Called Dealer and Factory, no one wants to stand behind it. I would not recommend buying anything made by Keystone.
- Earl Bowen, New York

2020-03-06 2019 Keystone Retreat 391FLFT View Listings

Guys, just please dont even consider keystone.. I heard few bad things before buying one but figured cant please everyone so I went for a keystone. The worst mistake of my life. It just turned a year old and has warranty but keystone does not stand by it at all. Our rv is literally ruined from mold bc no ventilation. This model does not have a exhaust fan in shower room so moisture is just so bad. We did everything to prevent it but here we are. After camp rids, expensive dehumidifiers, crack in windows.. still... mold issues! Bc they state condensation in the warranty papers they are good and dont gac e to cover any problems that come from it.. we let it sit and it has problems we stay in it and it has problems.. we literally threw away 70 grand with this.. it makes me so sick!! When we open our underbelly up it was covered so bad in mold. I had a misscarage and stayed sick bc of it!! We didnt kno it was mold under there and it grew within weeks.. trust me!! This is a huge issue with keystone!! Stay clear away!!
- machellefranklin, Texas

2019-08-06 2018 Keystone Residence 401LOFT View Listings

Absolute crap! After a year of ownership and only towing it 12miles total from the dealer it is falling apart. AC won't turn on, fireplace is broken, slide is jacked sideways,shower fixture cracked, both recliners broke and now my septic tank has fallen off the bottom of the trailer.Spoke to keystone customer service and they were no help. Holiday world (the dealer)is even more incompetent. If you buy a trailer please know they are designed to break and the warranty is worthless.
- kevin hall, Texas

2019-07-16 2019 Keystone Retreat 391FLFT View Listings

Camper has the best layout and setup. The quality is off the charts terrible. Our furniture after 2 months using it on weekends is shot. The backsplash is peeling. The toilet leaks. The plumbing throughout the entire bottom leaked so have to wait until fall to get warrenty to fix Had to spend $150 and our own time to fix so we could use this summer. Island lights fell down, molding on patio door fell off, steps are rusting from leak off awning. I could keep on going but I dont have room Keystone has done nothing to make it right and we are not valued. Never buy a Keystone you will be making a huge mistake.
- Kari Cvancara , Minnesota

2019-06-12 2012 Keystone Residence 405FL View Listings

roomy park model with king bed, excellant condition. camp site is already paid for, for the entire 2019 season.comes with many extras: such as golf cart, seven by seven storage shed by rubbermaid. ( only 2 years old) slide outs have new toppers on them. 3 recliners and queen sofe bed in living room.
- bob shaw, New York

2019-02-22 2014 Keystone Springdale 38BH View Listings

My family and love this trailer. Amazing quality. We use this trailer every weekend in the summer and into the fall. Everything works as it should. I would recommend Keystone to anybody looking for a quality unit at a great price. Unbeatable.
- Ken, Newfoundland

2018-10-09 2017 Keystone Residence 40LOFT View Listings

Absolute Nightmare. After 1 year the kitchen faucet went and I replaced it, delivered the camper with no vent cap and I replaced it, 2nd air conditioner fan went and I replaced it. However the worst thing is that the main slide out floor completely buckled and when my dealer took photos and sent them to keystone, their response was "That it was normal and they will not replace." Absolute piece of garbage and the trailer is pretty bad too.
- Ron Haenle, Pennsylvania

2018-09-14 2014 Keystone Retreat 391FKSS View Listings

Love the layout HATE the leakage! This camper has leaked since day one (we think) we heard several momths after purchase “.... still smells like a new camper”. What it really smelled like, and still does, is mold! It wasn’t until later that we determined there was moisture in the underbelly ( my grandson has allergies) NO warranty to cover black mold found in underbelly! If Keystone really stands behind their products maybe they’ll help you out. They told me I was on my own. This is an engineering issue that Keystone refuses to take responsibility for. DO NOT Buy a Keystone! We REALLY thought we were buying a quality product, apparently not!
- Gayle, Wisconsin

2017-07-26 2016 Keystone Springdale 38FL View Listings

Don't buy this camper! Built to specs means the floor sags after 1 month, brand new, and the refrigerator quits after 1 year. And no one is accountable, not Keystone or the dealer. Lawyers say not worth the money to fight it. Grand.
- Guess who, New York

2017-05-02 2017 Keystone Residence 40LOFT View Listings

I have owed this for about one month love the inside and the added loft is great for extra storage. I did notice they have no insulation in the back end of the trailer I cut a hole into the back of the fiberglass to install a dryer vent and their is no foam board or insulation. Then I looked under the dresser and seen were they drill a hole for the incoming water supply and you can also see they never put insulation or any foam board in the walls. Not sure why maybe because keystone does not care. its not quality work they do. its quantity that they care about how many can they build for the day. Then the shower its made for someone no taller then 5foot im only 5"9 had to re drill holes and move the shower head up it was good for my stomach only other then that I do love it wish had insulation though I live in it full time.
- steve doc, Washington

2017-02-06 2014 Keystone Retreat 391FKSS View Listings

they do not stand behind their product, see my yelp review, and do not buy any Keystone product. they have no quality control , it's a joke. I paid cash for our 2014 model in May of 2014, and whats worse I am a disabled Nam' vet and my lady has a pacemaker / defibulater , so trying to repair this is going to be something. And Keystone could care less.
- Robert Zouse, California

2017-01-30 2016 Keystone Residence 4041DN View Listings

Great floor plan and lots of space I love it. It definitely is worth the money and I wouldn't have any other RV. It really is an amazing build and gets five stars across the board from my family and I!
- Caitlyn, Florida