Keystone Outback Terrain RVs Reviews (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Outback Terrain RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Herb from Wisconsin says:

Have you owned any Keystone Outback Terrain RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Keystone Outback Terrain 220TRB View Listings

This Outback TT follows my truck down the road is if it's not even there. I love the his and hers wardrobe with the thick matress. The entertainment center and the HDTV has a very clear picture. This camper has more cabinet and drawer space, with very sharp look to the cabinets then I ever expected. Extra storage space under all the dinette seating and under the bed. The enclosed under belly serves as comfort and quiet zones. The outside speakers, pass through storage and the electric awning are easy to use. One of the high points of this TT is the outside camp kitchen, its cabinet and drawer space, fridge and grill with sink what a nice addition.
- Herb, Wisconsin

2019-11-04 2014 Keystone Outback Terrain 220TRB View Listings

We had a lot of fun in this travel trailer. We started with a tow equipped F-150 and it managed just fine with this super light trailer. with two children and friends on camping trips they had lots of fun.
- Darryl Brown , Florida

2019-03-29 2015 Keystone Outback Terrain 332TRS View Listings

I've owned this type camper since 2015. We've done many trips in it including one 5 week trip across the southwest and mountain states. We never had any issues with the unit on any travels. It pulls nice for a long travel trailer, with my 3/4 ton truck it was no big issue going over some 9000+ ft passes through the mountains.
- Ron, Missouri

2017-05-03 2015 Keystone Outback Terrain 210TRS View Listings

We love this Outback, but we decided to move to a motorized RV.I will miss 14 MPG while towing the Outback.It also fits on our deck and we will miss that,too.The king bed is awesome and the bunks up in the front are great for a young family.The only thing we had replaced are the propane lines and regulator because I wanted a better regulator than cam e on the trailer.Otherwise....it has been perfect!
- Dave Reynolds, California

2015-07-01 2014 Keystone Outback Terrain 220TRB View Listings

pros - good towability and living space for our needs cons - many many problems with workmanship and integrity of material used. original front cap the dark cap was cracked when we purchased, this was replaced and now 2nd cap is cracked after 6 months and it hasnt been used. on 3rd set of fenders due to major cracks where they are screwed onto trailer, shower stall had to be dismantled as leaking behind the wall, other things that had to be fixed as well.
- Wil, Ontario