Keystone Outback Sydney

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Outback Sydney RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2020-12-16 2005 Keystone Outback Sydney 30RLS View Listings

I had just gotten a job to move from Oklahoma to Florida when there was an RV show in town and we went there and bought a 30 foot keystone outback Sydney fifth wheel. It towed great through a near hurricane all the way to Tampa and we lived it it for three months very comfortably until we found a permanent house to purchase. A few months later I went out to make my monthly check on the fifth wheel in storage and discovered the rubber roof had shrunk leaving a gap all the way around The edge of the roof except for the front clip. Keystone and the roof manufacture said it was rat damage but nothing else in the storage area had that problem and how did Rich get of the roof when there was nothing within 30 feet. My insurance company graciously I said that it was storm damage and paid out $9000 to replace the roof. Later that year we took it back to Oklahoma to visit and a 15 foot section of the side fiberglass came off on the highway in Louisiana on the interstate. My insurance company paid $6000 repair it. We took it on a 200 mile trip to go sightseeing with no problems, then a three day trip to South Florida with no problems It sat for another two years and as we were getting ready to take another long trip we discovered the rubber roof had leaked again and destroyed the floor from front to back where it was spongy. The insurance company refused to pay for a second new roof. It was less than a year old when Keystone and the roof manufacture both refused to fix it calling it rat damage. I will never buy another Keystone product. I now have an all secondhand 2002 motorhome.
- Albert Clark, Florida

2015-06-30 2009 Keystone Outback Sydney 26RBS View Listings

Great RV, very livable. Kitchen design is great. Only suggestion would be a more comfortable couch for living.
- Sarah , Kansas

2015-06-28 2006 Keystone Outback Sydney 28FRLS View Listings

Great for living or recreational use!
- J Lane, Texas

2014-12-28 2008 Keystone Outback Sydney 29RBH View Listings

Used very little. but a great unit to travel with. I lost my traveling partner so I want be doing much traveling anymore.
- Robert Wilson, Florida