Keystone Outback RVs Reviews (52)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Outback RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Carrie marks from Alabama says:

Have you owned any Keystone Outback RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Keystone Outback 293UBH View Listings

We purchased to live in for a few months when we moved out of state for my husband's job. On first campground hook up, kitchen sink will not drain. After calling keystone and place we purchased multiple times, NO HELP. We have a warranty. VERY DISSATISFIED!!!
- Carrie marks, Alabama

2019-11-25 2011 Keystone Outback 280RS View Listings

Nice open living area. Was easy to pull with F250. Front of camper has the door to drive in golf cart or motorcycle. Bed folds up out of the way when needed. King bed is a slide at the back of the camper with windows on each side.
- Kevin , Texas

2019-10-22 2017 Keystone Outback 322BH View Listings

Well after owning our 2017 Keystone Outback 322bh. Found out that the tub drain has been leaking on top of the gray tank and now the floor is soft. The dealer TAC RV located in Moyock NC isn’t helpful and I would never recommend them. The service is awful. Keystone won’t do anything and the dealer said the extend warranty doesn’t cover it, the extended warranty that they talked me into buying so that i would have no worries. They also forgot to put the rubber strip on top of the slide when we first purchased it, and we had a river running through the camper. The dealer was paid to replace all the trim and now that is all splitting. I know they didn’t replace anything. Also, not certain the soft spot in the floor didn’t come from 4” of water when it rained and they don’t want to be liable so they say it was the tub drain. I would not but a keystone product and certainly will never give TAC RV my business.
- Kevin Ayers , North Carolina

2019-09-16 2015 Keystone Outback 230TRS View Listings

Great RV. Problem is rear slide cables breaking or fraying 4 times in 3 years. The service department only replaces cables, they do not address issue with cable guides/bearings. Keystone only approves cable replacement, now out of warranty repairs are my issue. Neither Keystone or Garrick (dealer) are willing to step up and recognize something is wrong. I can only use rear slide for 4 to 5 openings/closings before cable breaks. After this repair I plan to not use camper and sell it in the spring. I will not be purchasing a keystone product as a replacement. Unsatisfied customer
- lee bower, Pennsylvania

2019-07-16 2018 Keystone Outback 335CG View Listings

Purchased fall 2018. Took it out 2 times close to home to work bugs out. RV port kept. First longer trip found multiple problems. Water pump, ac, oven, outdoor kitchen issues. Quality overall poor. Very disappointed especially for price. Have camped for over 20 years so not new to this.
- James, Illinois

2019-07-07 2012 Keystone Outback 277RL View Listings

We love the floor plan. Only two things we do not like is dinner is to large and vanity counter is to small. Love the bed room and closet. Great for long stays. Our 6th and so far the best. We had two fifth wheels and it is roomy with head space like them.
- Ralph Adams, Tennessee

2019-06-22 2011 Keystone Outback 312BH View Listings

Loved staying in this RV! Extremely comfortable and very roomy with TWO slide outs. The trailer is easy to pull with F150. The secondary, outdoor kitchen with extra fridge and two grills made sure that everyone in my family could have their own choice for dinner.
- Joy Gordon, Virginia

2019-05-21 2016 Keystone Outback 324CG View Listings

Tows straight with a 1500 pickup truck. Large amount of closets and cabinets for storage. Walk around King size bed,with a clothes closet and dresser.Toy garage in the front eliminates sway in the rear.Heated tanks an underbelly make this unit a four season camper.Computerized touch pad controls all the options including stabilize/leveling Jacks.enough sleeping and entertaining for friends and family.
- William L.Smith, New York

2019-05-17 2019 Keystone Outback 328RL View Listings

So far, this RV has been perfect. We paid much more for a very small Airstream and have had multiple problems. We bought the Keystone to park on the Texas coast and expected to spend a year or so getting the bugs worked out. We have been pleasantly surprised that everything works well and the unit is very comfortable. For a unit with 3 slides, 2 awnings, 2 refrigerators, auto-leveling, and lots of different lighting, 3 large tanks, etc., everything works! I know that’s a low standard to hit in the RV business, but we’ll take it. So far so good, and the trailer really is beautiful inside. The only improvements we would make: Larger shower and bathroom More outside storage Dinette sleeper that is really usable Warmer LED lighting Skylight in the bedroom So far, highly recommended!
- Scott Witt, Texas

2019-05-07 2014 Keystone Outback 300RB View Listings

My wife and I purchased our 2014 300rb used, but it has been fantastic the whole time I have owned it. We lived in it for 4 months in the new mexico winter.(2 adults, 1 baby, and 2 large dogs) The trailer is VERY roomy, great quality cabinets, great storage space, and is half ton towable!
- Chase, Alabama

2019-03-20 2017 Keystone Outback 330RL View Listings

We bought this rv brand new and from our 1st trip until now something has been broken. The workmanship was terrible, according to the repair man wrong struts and etc. was used at factory.We have had nothing but problems with this camper. As of right now picking it up from the repair shop furnace went bad and no warranty
- Danny Wilson , Alabama

2019-01-29 2018 Keystone Outback 324CG View Listings

Well overall trailer is ok, like others they seem to all be assembled to fast! I wish the factory would take orders. I should have made trip to look before buying. I went online and looked at all videos.Got trailer delivered, front wall inside trim is buckled, caulking on roof terrible. Slides squeek loud, dealer charged for "prep" ???. Had to lube all doors, locks and latches. Has no light switch at door, have to walk in center for switch panel,no lighs in storage compartment,front toy door have to have someone inside to hold ramp back to unlock latch, stereo sucks,stairs flimzy, was supposed to have all led exterior light,not, no heat duck in front compartment,front bunk matresses suck and should be wider, no ladder.I had to turn electrical plug to hook cord in, hits bumper. The good, love auto level,roomy, easy to tow, lots of storage, think im using it 1 year and looking for something different. For the money ot should be top notch. Sure I'm forgetting something!
- George Kalcheff, Virginia

2019-01-13 2014 Keystone Outback 310TB View Listings

Very roomy and comfortable. Big bedroom, nice for changing clothes, making bed. Kitchen and living area is open layout, lots of room for friends and family. The outside range is great for cooking on when it is too hot to cook inside! Outside shower is great for kids and pets. There is an outside hook-up available for a gas BBQ or portable fire for great evening ambience.
- Wendy LeGare, British Columbia

2018-07-08 2011 Keystone Outback 332FK View Listings

Poor Quality this is the poorest & shoddest quality of any RV manufacturer of which we have owned. Very poor insulation, viberation cracks and stress failures. We will not own another Keystone products.
- Dennis Duell, Ohio

2018-06-20 2018 Keystone Outback 328RL View Listings

Slides leaked, they replaced the rubber seals and the first trip after I picked it up... it leaked again. Overall quality is bad, short in wiring, USB port didn’t work, refrigerator made a noise and the self level stopped working on the 2nd trip. It looks nice, but they are not a quality trailer.
- Ron Morgan , Texas

2018-06-13 2010 Keystone Outback 310BH View Listings

The Keystone Outback is a great light weight RV. Very comfortable. Enjoyed many trips with our family. Easy set up and take down. The two slides make it very roomy. The storage is good and adequate.
- Barbara Boyd, North Carolina

2018-04-11 2010 Keystone Outback 321FRL View Listings

This RV has been great for me and my wife. We're both retired now and want to spoil ourselves with a new RV, something smaller in size and length. Everything about this 5th wheel is great, tows excellent and opens up with the three slides like a mini apartment. Very comfortable with the open floor plan. Never has been out of state. Used it locally twice a year. Large pass thru storage compartment, two 6V Lifeline batteries that together put out 12V. Brand new tires and overall in great condition. Everything in this trailer is in good working order.
- Robert Aguilar, California

2018-02-24 2016 Keystone Outback 293UBH View Listings

Horrible. We looked for years and bought this 2016 and have nothing but problems. The slide has leaked since day 1 and we have had it fixed 4 times but it still leaks. They do not stand behind the warranty and will not help at all. Doors on 5 cabinets have fallen off electric motor on hitch went out first trip and now the water pump will not work. So disappointed. I thought this was a reputable company but I was so wrong. We try to warn everyone we know to not buy a Keystone
- Charles adams, Texas

2018-02-19 2015 Keystone Outback 323BH View Listings

I purchased this RV and its been a headache ever since! Although, it the floor plan is great the quality of it is crap, the toilet will not keep water, the shower is leaking out into the living area, the undercarriage lock is broken, the stabilizers are weak and will not stay locked, the hot water heater broke and blew the blow off valve. I wish I would have known everyone said Keystone diamond addition is a great model. IT IS NOT DO NOT BUY THE HYPE! Warranty is also useless. They have no shame in taking money and destroying good faith.
- Denise, Florida

2018-01-09 2018 Keystone Outback 255UBH View Listings

Fit and finish of the RV is horrible, they didn't cut the trim pieces, they broke them off and nailed them into place, my previous RV was a skyline Eco-Camp considered to be very low end, but the quality of work was much superior to the Keystone Outback. There are several things that are designed poorly, but the worst is the closets. They are so short, that all your shirts wrinkle just hanging, what on earth were they thinking?? There is plenty of room below the closet if they extended them 6-8" it would be a whole different experience. I bought from camping world, I have not been pleased with the service so far. 5 Calls within the first 2 weeks of ownership to just get someone to the work done they promised when I bought. The great thing about this camper it is much warmer than my last one, they did insulate it well and that has been a very fun experience compared to my last RV. It pulls very well, but so did my previous one. The layout is great in the kitchen area, but the bathroom is really small? not sure why, again there is room, but they just didn't seem to use it? No toilet paper holder in the bathroom?? no towel rack. Seems like they just cut crap to save money and let you fix it. I agree it's just $20 to get from Amazon, but really?????
- David Dietzel, Arkansas

2017-11-01 2017 Keystone Outback 332FK View Listings

We purchased this Outback from Curtis out of Portland Or in July of 2017. We have never been able to use it, in fact, it has been in the repair shop since almost since it's purchase!! The 3 slides are not right in it. Curtis evidently put a claim in with Keystone and collected for the reinstall of the sliders sometime before selling to us, which they did not disclose to us before the sale. They only took a hammer and bent the corners down leaving trip hazards, they sit at ajar in their holes and have 3 inch gaps between the floor of the trailer and the bottom of sliders. The sliders stick when you try to slide in and out! They don't seal! Keystone refuses to fix the problem, we now are stuck with the repairs! Don't Buy a Keystone Product! Don't Buy anything from Curtis out of Portland OR.
- Zan Conger, Washington

2017-09-10 2017 Keystone Outback 298RE View Listings

We bought our Outback July of 2017 in Roanoke VA. First TT we've ever bought. We walked through hundreds over the years. We fell in love with this floor plan. So we bought it. We live in this TT full time. I travel all over the country for my profession so we tow it and park it for 13 weeks yearly. We've really only had one problem so far. The outdoor kitchen, which is poorly designed, leaked because the faucet some how cracked when the door was closed. I suspect when it was being shown at the dealer ship someone didn't put the kitchen spout and gas hose away properly and just slammed the door shut. So we woke up one morning with water ALL OVER our kitchen floor into our bedroom. We found the problem of course and then took the outdoor kitchen out. That area now houses our outdoor TV. The only other issue is the molding strips in the ceiling. A couple of them aren't attached to the ceiling well, so my husband got liquid nails and fixed one. The others we are not sure how to secure without holding them up for hours. Other than that, we don't have any serious issues at all with our Keystone. So much space and storage that I don't even have half of it filled. I wouldn't discourage anyone from purchasing this model.
- Michelle Johnson, Virginia

2017-08-22 2006 Keystone Outback 28RSDS View Listings

Very roomy. Smart design. A real bathroom. Great for washing dirty feet from riding unlikely a shower style bathrooms. 2 slides out that makes it huge. White cavibets and wood laminate Floor another reason. It looks so big inside. ??The 2 entrances.
- Tammy , Florida

2017-07-20 2011 Keystone Outback 280RS View Listings

We have enjoyed the trailer,the front side gate toy hauler works well for a golf cart or indoor storage for grill,chairs,corn hole boards etc. Unit has been good to us but we have maintained all aspects inside and out,and have maintenance records to proof.
- Robert Rojc, Ohio

2017-07-16 2015 Keystone Outback 316RL View Listings

Although we like the floor plan of this RV the quality of the construction is terrible. We have owned many RV's including another Outback and we have never had quality of construction issues like this. And our previous RV's have been in varying climates for extended periods. Just like our present Outback. We have had to replace all of the cabinet doors because the wood separated due to moisture. The manufacturer DID stand behind the doors and replaced them for free. So we moved the RV to a dry climate. Now the wood pieces in the cabinet doors are separating again due to dryness and the laminate floors are buckling. What kind of climate does this RV need to be in? This RV is cheaply made for the money and we will never buy another one again.
- Bob Faux, Colorado