Keystone Montana Paramount RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Montana Paramount RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Keystone Montana Paramount RVs? Write a review

2018-12-05 2014 Keystone Montana Paramount 3735MK View Listings

The Montana Paramount 3735MK is the most livable fifth wheel I've ever experienced. I refer to it as a luxury apartment on wheels. The floor plan is very roomy and it has storage galore. I absolutely love the desk/craft area and the floor to ceiling pantry has an auto light when you open it's door! Would highly recommend it!
- Joy Elliott, Arizona

Verified Owner

2017-09-20 2013 Keystone Montana Paramount 3582RL View Listings

The 3582RL is truly a four season luxury fifth wheel. I was a little concerned that it only has 2 axles, however with the MorRyde suspension it handles wonderfully. The six point hydraulic leveling system makes connecting and disconnecting a breeze and set up is done in half the time. Interior is very livable with ample cabinet space and storage. Large bath with an extra sink in bedroom. Kitchen has large island with double stainless sinks, convection microwave oven and gas oven below 3 burner stovetop. Central vac that works great. Overall I can't think of anything I would change!
- Tom Roof, Washington

2017-04-02 2014 Keystone Montana Paramount 3402RL View Listings

We enjoyed our Montana, and have had no problems what so ever. We would not be selling it if we continued to travel. I have had some minor health issues and we made the decision to buy a Park Model. We keep it in covered storage when not in use, and as it turns out it has stayed in storage until we return to Arizona. Our RV traveling days are behind us. We bought this unit because it is a beautiful full time residential living RV. The interior is second to none, all of the wood cabinetry is a satin mahogany finish beautifully designed by professional designers. The exterior is a gel coat finish high gloss. I have had it washed and waxed yearly by a mobile RV specialist. My ad gives greater detail about this unit.
- Steve L. Nestelroad, Kansas