Keystone Montana Legacy

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Montana Legacy RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Louis Becht from New York says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2021 Keystone Montana Legacy 3781RL View Listings

Just brought home our 2021 Montana 3781RL for the 2nd time, first time hydraulic pump quit, did a real close inspection of unit found mutable manufacturing issues , wires so tight they put tension on the connectors, battery cable so short you can’t secure the battery box “the screws are laying in the bottom of compartment”, rear outside wall pulling away from side walls, can’t turn off propane Acc. Coupling because of positioning of shout off valve, left rear slide-out not pulling in tight “has been adjusted”, hydraulic pump quit working 1st use “has been replaced”, All Be for I even got to use it, I paid over $80,000. For this trailer plus extended warranty and dealer cost $90,000. and expected a much better Quality Control for a ‘Top of the line trailer” Plus there is the Issue of $3,000. Dealer transportation charge for a 400mi 7hr trip = $750mi or $375hr.
- Louis Becht, New York

2021-09-27 2021 Keystone Montana Legacy 3781RL View Listings

We bought a 2021 keystone Montana 3781 RL. The length is 41 foot. We have camped 3 times in it so far. The floor plan is definitely roomy and laid out well. It has an 18 cu foot residential refrigerator with freezer and ice maker. Never run out of ice ! The living space is huge. The theatre seating is very comfortable and has massage and heat plus reclines. A ton of counter space and storage. Charging ports for phones and laptops everywhere- amazing. Washer dryer hookups . Bathroom is large with double sink vanity with a lot os storage. I am 6'4'' tall and have plenty of head room in shower. Bedroom has king bed with huge closet. Bed mattress is 5 star. Huge storage outside compartments. Set up for outside tv.This 5th wheel is also 4 season rated down to 0 degrees. It has 2 whisper cool a/c units. I would highly recommend this 5th wheel. Just wish warranty was longer than 1 year on most things .
- Bill Nolte, Ohio

2021-07-30 2021 Keystone Montana Legacy 3121RL View Listings

I have had nothing but quality issues with electrical since I bought the trailer. It has spent all but two weeks in the shop or waiting for parts or approval for repairs. I want to sell it but I would take a huge loss. It is worthless. I have owned two other 5th wheel trailers for 20 years and thought I would upgrade to a Montana. It is no upgrade.
- Lester Mullen, Washington

2021-03-02 2021 Keystone Montana Legacy 3781RL View Listings

The 3781 RL is very spacious with tons of room to move around. The lighter colors in the newer models really brighten it up on the inside. With solid wood cabinets and drawers - all with soft close it really is a lot of value for the money. The Legacy package adds disc brakes, 7k axles, electric cord reel, tank heaters, Gen prep, solar prep many of these features simply aren't offered on a coach in this price range. With residential GE fridge and a convection microwave standard, it could easily be a full time coach. Dual sinks in the bath, dual slide out trash cans in the kitchen, clothes hamper in the bedroom, east/west bed, 4 slides and a huge basement make this one of the best coaches on the market. There's no wonder Montana is the #1 selling luxury 5th wheel of all time!
- David, North Carolina

2021-02-03 2018 Keystone Montana Legacy 3811MS View Listings

We have owned many Class A Motorhomes and this was our first 5th Wheel. We did a lot of research on all makes and models before choosing this particular 5th Wheel. What sold us on it was it's stunning appearance from the exterior and once we stepped inside we were in love. The amenities superceded all our expectations and the detail to craftsmanship said "BUY ME". We have not been disappointed with it in any way and are only selling it because of retirement and wanting to live in our Florida home instead of camping. It is quite functional for year round living but we have 6 grandchildren and a need for more bedrooms when they visit us. It also pulls better in the wind than any of our 40' class A motorcoaches ever did. It's a 5 star 5th Wheel!
- Wendy McIntyre, Minnesota

2021-01-02 2021 Keystone Montana Legacy 3121RL View Listings

This unit utilizes the space extremely well. We like the modern maple very much - in fact, everyone who has come inside says, "I love this" interior. The disk brakes stop the Montana so smoothly and effectively that we cannot tell it's there. We love all of the Legacy features.
- Carl Geis, Arizona

2020-12-16 2016 Keystone Montana Legacy 3000RE View Listings

We lived out camper, I liked the high ceilings and the pantry and the king bed as well as the gas cooking. The all season made it dry and warm in the cold winter in Va. I liked the storage and washer and dryer. I did. It like the steps, in entry for full time living, they wobbled. I didn’t like the steps into the bedroom since they were curved and not straight causing my fall. I desired more room on bedside. The side box window blind coverings in all campers are dated and ugly. Much more prefer an straight down rolls down shade over rippled which do not hold up. All bath/kit fixtures need to be closer to residential and heavier
- Sheryl thomas, South Carolina

2020-07-07 2016 Keystone Montana Legacy 3000RE View Listings

We had a great time with this 5th wheel. It is the best way to camp. It is a non smoking unit!! No one ever smoked in it. We seasonal campsite two summers. It has never been on the road other than to be delivered and brought home to our driveway. If you have ever seen a Montana you know their fantastic reputation for being a fantastic Rig. We have retired and have a few to many disabilities, so camping isn't for us anymore!
- MarineYutz, Pennsylvania

2019-05-02 2018 Keystone Montana Legacy 3930FB View Listings

Very comfortable, floor plan is great for more than 1 person to spend time in. We really enjoyed having a Washer/Dryer and full size fridge. Large screen TV and two leather recliners. The extra 1/2 bath is a must.
- Shannon Killingsworth, New Mexico