Keystone Montana High Country RVs Reviews (58)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Montana High Country RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Greg parham from Tennessee says:

Have you owned any Keystone Montana High Country RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Keystone Montana High Country 374FL View Listings

Bought this Montana high country. Upgraded from a small Adirondack fifth wheel. Probably should have kept the old paid off one and dealt with it. We do full time. I travel with work. So it's our home on wheels !!! Since week one I have had problems. First the fridge it didn't keep cold stayed average 55 degrees and would bump on 33 occasionally but rare. Being wife is diabetic. Her insulin got tossed twice before I invested in a cooler bag to keep it safe. Needless to say complaint after complaint and being told it's not made for living in I yanked the junker out and installed a residential fridge. When I pulled it out the floor was molding and rotting investigating further as to why. The drain line was still zip tied to the back pouring water all over the space .... Duh. Well despite my chuckle at the lack of quality control it was thrown in my shed that's $4000. Out the window. Fridge works great now 450 Sears outlet. Then round 2. Shower pouring water on floor despite the doors closed. Investigating. Duh !! Door trac in backwards. Hint we drain the water back into the shower. That why one side is solid with no drains in it ... I fixed another blunder from quality control .... 3 gas leak. Haha. Every so often strong gas smell I searched everywhere checked everything. Wha...laa.... One night wifey poo cooking dinner shuts everything off and hours later she wipes down everything and blisters the crap out of her hand on the stove top. She calls me asking why the top is so hot and discolored. I investigate. Remove the top off and a nice blue fame still burning at the port connection. Again. These aren't built to live in full time. Hence the word recreational vehicle. I'm told. So insisting that I take it to my dealer. Hundreds of miles away. As always. I elect to have a service callous. Three times they replace the part. Still leaks so machinery on hand I export the stupid thing closed and kill the leak. Still on the horse for parts that are safe. So this weekend I pack up from the job and roll from Chattanooga Tn to Charlotte NC. Get all cozy and setup. Hah. Top of the trim over the bed laying on the bed. Just decided it was tired I guess and went to bed. I stuck that back up with the trusty nail gun I own just for the pieces falling off .... Hop on in the shower. Ahhhhh refreshing and then shave. Get all done shaving. Feeling good. Get dressed and walk out to the kitchen. To a swimming pool running from under the sink.... I think hum. What's this open it up and it's flooded. No pipes came undone. So last place I used water. Shower? Shave ? Go in the bath room and low and behold the bottom of the sink. Broken off the bowl. No here's what stumps me. The drains are slip joint. Lol they definitely didn't slip. It snapped the bottom of the sink slap off the bowl. Now I'm drying cabinets and walls to keep from snatching cabinetry out and replacing it ... Needless to say. Here's my thoughts. I love this stupid thing. Paid a ton for it. It's home. But it's a pile of s--t. Warranty. HAH get in line if you think for one second your gonna get anywhere on that. Keystone is a joke , I can't take my camper to a service center I live in it. Their comments are its not designed to live in. .... Well guess what. A lot of people do. I paid for the Montana package. Heavy duty insulation. Haha. My AC can't put a dent in keeping it cool. Improvise. Insulate the windows and black them out. The wiring can't handle the packages so trip breakers. Get used to it. The tv cabling. Lol. After I couldn't get anything I tore into that monster to find wires not connected. And grounding out so I just ran new ones direct. The recliner is 6 months old it's fit for the dumpster that's one on my list to toss. The tv sound system lol I need a hearing aid to hear it. I'm not hard of hearing though. ... I give the home a 4 star for design and comfort floor plan. I give the camper as a whole 3 stars. I like it even despite the gremlins. If your not handy or mechanically inclined. Your unit will be sitting at your dealer or other selected service centers. That's a promise .... That's 7 months ownership. Many many calls to keystone and others. I bought it off the lot nov 2015. It's a 2016 brand spanking new. I gave up on keystone standing behind their product and lost pretty much any hopes of them fixing anything so I probably voided all my warranties by fixing this piece of junk myself. But I build for a living as a general contractor so I know when my hands get in it its done right !!!! Have a wonderful day. And hope this helps anyone deciding to buy a camper. It's a recreational vehicle specifically designed for maybe 4 weekends a month use anymore your abusing the product. As they put it.
- Greg parham, Tennessee

2019-08-15 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 379RD View Listings

This is a great unit tons of room.. very comfortable.. has all the necessities need to camp or use a temporary home. I would recommend any Montana product extremely reliable easy to pull and set up.. Love the king size bed, the residential refrigerator with ice make.. the large screen tv. this unit is only been used twice with a total of 825 miles..
- Leonard Simmons, Alabama

2019-08-11 2015 Keystone Montana High Country 343RL View Listings

The floor plan is great and it tows nicely. I wash and wax my unit with high quality wax 2 or 3 times a year. I have endured many problems that were almost tolerable but the worst so far is the gel coat on the sides of the unit are fading terribly.When I wax it or buff it, it looks fairly nice for about 2 or 3 weeks then it goes back to the terrible faded look. I am going to contact Montana and the large company I purchased it from to see if they will help me with a solution. From what I have read, I am not optimistic. There is no way this unit should be fading the way it is. There must not have been any UV protection in their gel coat mix? I am very disappointed in how my unit looks especially with the care I have given it. I will keep you posted.
- Steve, Pennsylvania

2019-07-14 2019 Keystone Montana High Country 385BR View Listings

I bought my high country from Camping world. Some complaints that I have about it are: switches why in the would would you have the fan switch, the hallway light switch and the living room light switch in the panel box??? makes no sense at all, the two kitchen cabinets on each side of the microwave why wouldn't you have a shelf in there?? the switch in the bedroom for internet once you switch that you lose your antenna service for channels.. The BIGGEST ISSUE IS we pay ALOT of money for this 5th wheel and it has the crappiest furniture in it.. the mattress is like sleeping on plywood, the pull out love seat bed and couch bed are the worst!!! They don't even lay and close to being flat the love seat dips your head down and feet down and then you have a HUGE bump in the center. The couch pull out is pretty much the same. Seriously you can't put better furniture in these?? Lucid foam mattress runs about $250-$450 depending on the size. Pull out serta loveseat and couch beds aren't that heavy to have for comfortable sleeping for guests. The furniture I give a F in this but the camper itself a B. Mainly because the stupid places for the switches and no shelf in the kitchen cupboard. Slide outs why would it be an option to have the extended cover over those that should come with the unit like they are on the class C's. This review is simply on the RV and giving the manufacturer things to hopefully change for the better. Everything else in the RV is definitely A++++
- janey George, Pennsylvania

2019-07-08 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 310RE View Listings

We bought our 2018 MH fifthwheel new. Luckily we also spent the money for the extended warrenty. The build quaility is awful. Trim and furniture falling off, fenders loosing screws, factory tires are cheap and out biggest issue being continued kitched slide issues. Now in for the third time to fix a broken slide (fix solutions recommended by Keystone fave proved faulty). This would have cost a fortune to repair without the extended warranty.
- JT, Ontario

2019-06-13 2015 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

To Whom it May Concern: We have a 2015 High Country, Montana, 5th wheel,Trailer. We have been noticing for quite a while a noise coming from the slide on the drivers side. We thought it was normal noise since it was the larger slide. We noticed that you could see daylight where the slide closes to the wall. The slide worked find just the noise but there is damage to the wall where the slide rubbed on the wall. We took it to the dealer to have it checked. The body man at the shop said it looked like it could have been a factory problem. We have not used the trailer that much even though we purchased it in 2015. Upon the body man contacting Keystone our claim was denied due to the year we bought it. We took it upon ourself to call Keystone to see if Keystone could assist in any way. As if reading a script we were told the claim would not be reversed. We would only expect a company to just hear us out and listen. The conversation that we had with customer service is not service and is not how you deal with claims.
- Doris Mccutcheon, Oregon

2019-05-27 2014 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

We have used our Montana High Country 5th wheel during the past 5 Winters in Texas and Arizona. We've lived in it continuously for 5-7 months at a time to escape the long, cold Winter in Michigan. Ours has extra insulation for the cold nights we've had in both Texas and Arizona in December and January. The electric fireplace is great for heating and is easier, cheaper and more comfortable than always using the furnace. Plenty of storage in this model - both inside and out. The automatic push button leveling system is so easy to use. The remote control for the 3 slide outs and the awning make set-up and take-down so much easier than in our last camper. The slide outs are large and the extra toppers that we purchased keep the leaves and rain off the slides. The deluxe refrigerator was expensive, but totally worth it. The microwave is large and has a good turntable. The oven is a bit small but we've gotten used to that. We use a pizza stone to help regulate the heat of the oven and not burn things on the bottom. Love the under bed storage, the pass thru cabinet from the bathroom to bedroom. The skylight in the bathroom is a real bonus for adding natural light. The outside steps are steep so we purchased a set of aluminum stairs with a small landing at the top. The 34 foot length is just right for getting into smaller state and national parks, bigger campers don't fit everywhere like this one does. We did a lot of research and visited a lot of camper shows before we bought this model. It's been perfect for us.
- Brenda Griffith, Michigan

2019-05-25 2019 Keystone Montana High Country 331RL View Listings

We purchased the 2019 Montana High Country 331RL the end of November 2018 and picked it up December 31st from Camper’s RV in Shreveport, La while waiting for our new 40’ RV carport to be installed at our home. We took the RV, Thursday, January 3rd 2019 for our first camping trip to Lake Claiborne State Park less than 25 miles from our home. There were 4 other campers beside us in the park. It was cold but we wanted to test the heating unit ASAP. The first night went well, the second night around 9:00p.m. while watching t.v. and relaxing in the two comfortable recliners, we heard what sounded like a bullet hit the RV. We jumped up and my husband took a flashlight and went outside to look around to see if he could see anything. He even climb the ladder and looked on top of the RV and could not see anything. The next morning, Saturday, our son came up to join us for breakfast. When I opened the door for him, he commented that he had not noticed the upper window over the dining area looking like that when we had purchased it. Not knowing what he was talking about, I raised the curtain completely and discovered a shattered window. It had not broken and fallen out, just shattered. We realized that is what we had heard. My Husband and Son made a trip into Homer to pick up blue masking tape to tape the area in hopes it would hold till we could get home and unload our things then take it into Camper’s RV for repair. While they were gone, I called Camper’s RV and told them what had happened. They said they had never heard of this happening before, almost making me feel as if we were responsible in some way. They informed me this was also not covered under our warranty. I, of course, became very upset and told them we will be discussing this further when we could get the RV over to them to look at. I told them this was completely unacceptable. We returned home Monday, due to having paid for our lot at Lake Claiborne till then. By the time we got to our home, driving very careful and slowly, the window had completely blown out and when we opened the door to the RV glass was everywhere. We spent three hours picking up glass and vacuuming with a shop vac. We unloaded most of our things and early Tuesday morning we headed to Camper’s RV. After arguing with the service department when told the warranty would not cover this and in addition they would have to keep it at least 8 weeks, we explained again we would not accept this and wanted to speak with the manufacturer, Keystone. A representative called me on the phone when we returned home. I told him the complete story and explained the reason we had went with this Montana, we had been assured it was top of the line. We own a 2004 Dutchman Classic Bumper Pulled which we never have had trouble with, very disappointed with new one. We wanted one that was larger, more features, and easy to level. We came to an understanding, no charge to repair, the window was fixed within two weeks and RV was back at home ready for our next trip which was scheduled March 5-10 which is less than 60 miles from home. Before leaving on that trip, my Husband had trouble getting the slides to to extend, the battery was not holding a charge. He put the battery on a charger overnight and it still would not hold a charge. He connected a brand new battery, we were able to get the slides to come out for us to load our supplies. In the meantime, he contacted Camper’s RV, explained the problem and was advised to bring the battery into them so they could test it for 48 hours. They did and told us the battery was ok. Now the new battery my Husband had replaced the original one with was also losing the charge. To get us through the trip that we had already paid for, we took both batteries along with a battery charger in case we had trouble. We made it through the trip with only two other small problems, a window screen had come loose, after 30 minutes we were able to get it back in place, and a leak under the kitchen sink, my husband tighten the loose pipes...fixed the problems. Our next trip (3rd), which I had booked in January for May 21st also began with same problem, battery not holding charge. We contacted Camper’s RV and made appointment to bring it in June 5th and was told plan on leaving it 2-3 weeks. We have told them we also have a booked trip with deposit that has also been paid for July 2-5. In addition to battery problem, before we left on the Memorial week trip we could not get the back jacks to retract so we could connect the truck to the RV. Once again, my husband called Camper’s RV and after speaking with the Service Manager was connected with a technician. The technician said it had lost it’s calibration on the auto -level system. He instructed him to drop the back jacks using a drill on Manuel Shaft. We should not be having to do any of this. We are ready to see our attorney to see what can be done!
- Terry and Mary Sanders, Louisiana

2019-05-02 2015 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

My slide outs are cable not as high end as grand junction slide outs. It appears to be separating from the frame where rubber sealant and screws are seen from the outside on the inside appears wall is caving in. ☹️
- Traci Overmyer, Texas

2019-04-30 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

First thing refrigerator was leaking ammonia, refrigerator had to be replaced. Cheap made furniture, cabinet molding, dresser top, side arm rest cheap wood covered with contact paper, tacks coming out of ceiling and walls. Tacks coming up through flooring. Tires steel belts separated, now converter not charging the 12V, slides won’t slide in, also causes refrigerator to not switch to propane while unhooked from shore power. Black tank will not empty unless tilted to one side. Now electric jacks will not auto level, have to manually level. DO NOT BUY KEYSTONE, find another product.
- Mary A, Texas

2019-04-26 2015 Keystone Montana High Country 358BH View Listings

Great unit, highly reccomend,sturdy liveable,built very well, tows smoothly,very useable,many extras,lots of storage,built very soundly, appliances are top notch, lighting is abundant, This unit is very roomy and useable.
- Robert, Colorado

2019-04-17 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 331RL View Listings

I bought this camper the week of (MAY) Memorial Day so we could go camping. The air conditioner would only cool the camper to 87 degrees and that was because i had a big fan running in the camper. Both the dealership and keystone told me that since it was 98 outside that 87 inside the camper was acceptable temperature and everything was fine. In other words i should only go camping 2 months out of the year because the outside temperature will be cool enough that i will not need the air conditioner. In July we took the camper out our auto level broke and we got an error code that we could not find anywhere. The dealership replaced the auto level. We decided to take camper on a longer trip (Aug) this time and while driving i kept getting a error code on the braking system. I pulled the plate off where the wiring was and noticed on the wiring that some bare wires were exposed so it was being shorted out. I just fixed this myself. It's now October and the freezer goes out we were hoping to go camping 1 or 2 more times yet this year, but it ended up taking 3 months for us to get our camper back. They ended replacing our refrigerator that didn't show fingerprints at all to one that shows every fingerprint. The outside of our original refrigerator we could attach pictures with a magnet, but the new refrigerator is made of some other material and is not really stainless steel. The camper just stayed in storage since we picked it up in February. We decide to go camping in March and the first time out we notice the auto level is showing the same error code as before so it's not working. The sink is leaking (dealership winterized the camper). The batteries are completely dead and will not hold a charge even when the camper is plugged in. I've owned two other campers before this one and only had to take them in one time in the first two years because they had a two year warranty. I've taken this Montana High Country in 4 times already for warranty work and i haven't even had it a year. I will never buy another Montana camper again.
- Jim Hurt, Nebraska

2019-04-05 2015 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

Have you ever heard the expression: You can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear? Well, Keystone tried. Very poor manufacturing quality. 1/2 the wire in the breaker panel was NOT connected;they were in the breaker but not tightened thus, posinng a fire hazzard. The nose cone had stress cracks and had to be replaced after only 40 miles. The bed came off the wall because it was not attached to a stud or brace. When picked up from dealer there was damage to a reclining chair which dealer ignored after many conversatiions and promises to replace. The awninng tore after only one year, of coarse, it was now out of warrenty. The valences came off the wall because they were not attached to a stud or brace and a screw will NOT hold a 20 lb item to a 3/16th inch thick wall panel! This was during the first road trip of only 1000 miles. The decalls are shot out after only a year. If it was properly constructed using any common sense this would NOT occur.VERY DISAPPOINTED. RVIA, the Department of Consumer Affairs, Consumer Report and all my RV publications will be reported to as well as family, friends and our social media. I am a retired electrician and Maitainence Manager from a major chemical company. I also have decades of construction experience. This is simply poor workmanship.
- Harvey Holman, California

2019-04-01 2017 Keystone Montana High Country 362RD View Listings

I have had nothing but a nightmare on my new Montana. I have been waiting on 22 issues for over a year. They don't back up their product at all. My unit has been in the shop 6 times. 26 days in hotels that we paid for in full. My back tanks have backed up and smell constenly. In for service 6 times. Garage under bedroom has daylight showing all around bedframe letting in air hot/cold and bugs. Ants and spirder. 6 times in service. 60% of my window shades don't work. Tv intenta striped. Convert replaced and battery in August with a cost to me at 400.00. Only 6 months old. Still screwing up. Still could not put in awaning. 6 times in shop. Recliner is so bad it fell over since day one. Crooked and will lay completely down.in bedroom sideout is broken. My carpet has been wet unmorious times. Cheap carpet had to bang in nails that were still sticking out. Windows you can see daylight though. More loss of heat and air. Stove top glass missing screws. Hard to cook on stove. 6 times still not fixed. This unit is a ?. Do not buy anything from keystone they do nothing to help u. Your just screwed.
- Lisa J Wofford, Texas

2019-02-04 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 381TH View Listings

We bought the 381TH because the floor plan and the garage area was exactly what we wanted. The dealer had to deliver the coach because we did not have a vehicle big enough to tow it. So from June 2107 to July 2018 the coach set exactly where they put it with no one living in it. In 2018 we took the coach on three (3) trips for a total of less than 500 miles and the think is failing apart. 1. The slides are basically ruined to the oil leaking from the cable motors. 2. There is NO heat reaching the rear of the coach. I went to far as to pull off the pipe leading to the rear of the coach. Placed a tissue over the pipe and turned on the heater. NOTHING. not even a wiggle. 3. The exterior trim is literally falling apart. We had planned to start living full time in this coach. I am still hopeful that the company will stand behind what they do. We shall see
- Laverne Black, Oklahoma

2019-01-14 2015 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

The stud in kitchen wall next to slide was not properly installed. Cracked my wass, messed up the slide. $3600 repair Bill. Keystone only my paid $1000 of this. Manufacturer error, should cover total cost. Talked with a number if other montana owners with factory issues that are having trouble getting keystone to fix. They advertise great quality products but do not stand behind their work.
- Frances Harrington, Florida

2019-01-10 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 375FL View Listings

BRAND NEW and is falling apart, slideouts RIPPING OFF the walls, supports not installed while RV was built, getting denied from warranty! Screens don’t fit frames, gouges in shower, Warenty person admitted it’s from installation people, warranty won’t cover, fireplace sends error code, leaks in BIG front picture window, air conditioner doesn’t work correctly, heat/air control would move temps up/down uncontrollably, shower guard installed backwards, problems with heater, door handles fell apart, molding fell off, this isn’t all the problems we have had... WORSE PURCHASE WE HAVE EVER MADE!!!! NEVER AGAIN!!! Beware of this company!!!
- Maria Burge , Michigan

2018-12-30 2017 Keystone Montana High Country 353RL View Listings

We purchased our Montana over a year and a half ago. We have had a Montana before. We are very satisfied with our unit and have not had one bit of trouble out of it. I would buy another one. I particularly like the new residential refrigerator. Being on a long trip saves numerous trips to the grocery store. I like the leveling system. If I were to buy another one I would purchase one that has the auto leveler as I had one on a Mobile Suite that I owned years ago. I converted the Queen bed to a king with no problems and also installed washer and dryer with no problems.
- Bryan O'Steen, Florida

2018-11-28 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 310RE View Listings

I believe Montana has lowered the quality of their interiors. First trip 300 miles, closet rod brock out of wall, all clothes on floor. Very flimsy materials of rod, end pieces and wall materials. I had to rebuild the whole thing with vertical and horizontal supports, through bolts and large diameter washers. The light trim above the dining table is falling down, screws into flimsy material. All pantry and wash closet shelving very light construction materials. Lots of nice features as well, but the refrigerator condensation drip pan was missing and water dripping onto food, [dealer] did get us one to install. Fenders are flimsy.
- John Murray, Idaho

2018-10-18 2017 Keystone Montana High Country 5000 View Listings

Great rv. Has many extras and we are including dishes linens pots and pans and more. Ready to hook and go. Has dbl air conditioners generator greatfor off grid camping. New tailgate dish antenna. Must see to appreciate.
- Linda dayton, Texas

2018-09-23 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 353RL View Listings

We love the layout and features of this camper. Here's that bad part since the first time we used the camper we've had issues. The first trip out the Heating and cooling system didn't work right, the toilet wouldn't hold water, electrical short in light above theater seats, floor sags when you step on the dining slide, missed caulking in bathroom. We took it in for repair and when we got it out most stuff wasn't fixed. Took it back they had it for three weeks and fixed everything so we thought. After our second use this spring the kitchen slide started to trip the auto reset fuse. Found out the gearboxes for the cable slides drip oil on the roof of the slides. I had to buy drip pans that Bal Accu-Slide sells not covered under warranty. The next trip out the kitchen slide is jumping and jerking like crazy when it's opened and closed. After two trips back to the dealer they installed roller under the kitchen slide which improved the jumping and jerking but it's still not right. I think the cable slides are going to haunt us as long as we own the camper. On our last trip out the furnace burner starts and stop along with the fan starting and stopping. The AC runs until it reaches the set temperature then it shuts everything down and won't start again until you turn everything off and restart it. We take it back in shortly for the fifth time. We plan on living in this camper for 3 months this winter and I have fears the slides won't work in the cold weather and the furnace and AC are going to give us problems all winter.
- Noel Guthmiller, North Dakota

2018-09-15 2015 Keystone Montana High Country 310RE View Listings

Bought the Montana brand new less than a year old had to replace slide motor gear box. The next year another slide motor gear box . And the bedroom slide started peeling the plastic under coating several attempts with Keystone was to no avail kept telling me it was a norco problem. Which has nothing to do with the slides!! Very disappointed in the trailer and keystone will not buy another keystone product!
- Brian McNeil, Montana

2018-08-02 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

1St the a/c went out 2 days after receiving my trailer. My understanding is keystone would not replace it. The dealer I bought from (midway in Cody wy) paid and replaced it. Bolts snapped off front door. The floor with dinning table fills week. Cheaply made furniture. Sounds like I've been lucky after reading the reviews. Should have done that 1St. My 2001 Montana was alot better quality
- Tina Brown, Wyoming

2018-07-30 2017 Keystone Montana High Country 378RD View Listings

Poor customer service skills amplified our disgust with the quality of this unit. Fridge panels warping off and breaking the trim, bathroom door fell off roller and gouged trim, outdoor shower valve hot water side shot off and wont screw back in, auto vent controller dead so fan ran without a way to turn it off, and fridge takes forever to cool on either a/c or gas. Had to replace the GFCI in bathroom, it simply stopped working. Sofa/recliner weak (we are not heavy people). One of the larger window shades is dead. Bubbles in linoleum. Non metal bolts on glass cover for cooktop disintegrated and had to be replaced. Carpet THE WORST QUALITY which we should have noticed when buying, but come on... Overall, a great floorplan. But, even the EXIT signs on the escape windows have curled and fallen off. This is what we paid for? Oh, and the unit is on cape cod, on a seasonal site, so no, we can't "bring it in for a service". Send someone out to fix your defects! To make things even more insulting, tbbe keystones staff seem extremely unhappy and have very strong defensive language. Sounds as though they are fielding multiple angry people and are not emotionally equipped to have their jobs. I'm pissed, and when they didn't call back, I got even more upset. Then they got upset, that I was upset?? Not cool, Keystone. You can do much, much better.
- Really disappointed buyer, Massachusetts

2018-07-08 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 375FL View Listings

I received our 375FL from the dealer (Mind you) and had to immediately bring it back due to a number of issues. Keep in mind that each round trip to the dealer is $60.00 in diesel fuel. (We live in hill terrain) Fist thing I did was I tried to unload it from my truck; I couldn't because the switch panel that controls the jacks and levelers shorted out! So i had to leave it hitched up and bring it back the next morning. Yup, this would be a sign to come. They took one from another camper until they could get a new one in. I got it home and after successfully unloading it, we wanted to show some family members the coach. The very first slide I opened up was the front living room slide. When I did, the fascia board fell off. The dealer had to re-staple it. The bedroom slide fascia board was split and needed to be replaced. A cabinet door had a bent handle and a crack and had to be replaced. The ice maker to the fridge will not work. Still waiting for that to be fixed. The screws for the wheel well skirting were loose. When I went to tighten them I notice that a lot of the holes were over sized meaning the self tapping screws were stripped out. I had to apply thread locker because my dealer sucks ass and said there isn't anything wrong with them. The outdoor screws to the slide trim were also loose. I went around and tightened all of the outside screws I could find as a precaution. The bed room slide is missing the side and top trim boards (Still going round and round with them because again, my dealer sucks ass). All in all i think the quality is very poor for such an expensive RV. I emailed customer service at Keystone and the response I received was "That's what your warranty is for". Not "WOW, I'm sorry to hear you are having so much trouble and are so displeased with your experience. I'll pass it along to the quality department head". I've honestly have gotten better responses from McDonald's mangers and I've spent far less to receive such a response. Sad, very sad. Lesson learned.
- Ed Shaw, New Hampshire