Keystone Montana High Country RVs Reviews on RV Insider (72)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Montana High Country RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Greg parham from Tennessee says:

Have you owned any Keystone Montana High Country RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Keystone Montana High Country 374FL View Listings

Bought this Montana high country. Upgraded from a small Adirondack fifth wheel. Probably should have kept the old paid off one and dealt with it. We do full time. I travel with work. So it's our home on wheels !!! Since week one I have had problems. First the fridge it didn't keep cold stayed average 55 degrees and would bump on 33 occasionally but rare. Being wife is diabetic. Her insulin got tossed twice before I invested in a cooler bag to keep it safe. Needless to say complaint after complaint and being told it's not made for living in I yanked the junker out and installed a residential fridge. When I pulled it out the floor was molding and rotting investigating further as to why. The drain line was still zip tied to the back pouring water all over the space .... Duh. Well despite my chuckle at the lack of quality control it was thrown in my shed that's $4000. Out the window. Fridge works great now 450 Sears outlet. Then round 2. Shower pouring water on floor despite the doors closed. Investigating. Duh !! Door trac in backwards. Hint we drain the water back into the shower. That why one side is solid with no drains in it ... I fixed another blunder from quality control .... 3 gas leak. Haha. Every so often strong gas smell I searched everywhere checked everything. Wha...laa.... One night wifey poo cooking dinner shuts everything off and hours later she wipes down everything and blisters the crap out of her hand on the stove top. She calls me asking why the top is so hot and discolored. I investigate. Remove the top off and a nice blue fame still burning at the port connection. Again. These aren't built to live in full time. Hence the word recreational vehicle. I'm told. So insisting that I take it to my dealer. Hundreds of miles away. As always. I elect to have a service callous. Three times they replace the part. Still leaks so machinery on hand I export the stupid thing closed and kill the leak. Still on the horse for parts that are safe. So this weekend I pack up from the job and roll from Chattanooga Tn to Charlotte NC. Get all cozy and setup. Hah. Top of the trim over the bed laying on the bed. Just decided it was tired I guess and went to bed. I stuck that back up with the trusty nail gun I own just for the pieces falling off .... Hop on in the shower. Ahhhhh refreshing and then shave. Get all done shaving. Feeling good. Get dressed and walk out to the kitchen. To a swimming pool running from under the sink.... I think hum. What's this open it up and it's flooded. No pipes came undone. So last place I used water. Shower? Shave ? Go in the bath room and low and behold the bottom of the sink. Broken off the bowl. No here's what stumps me. The drains are slip joint. Lol they definitely didn't slip. It snapped the bottom of the sink slap off the bowl. Now I'm drying cabinets and walls to keep from snatching cabinetry out and replacing it ... Needless to say. Here's my thoughts. I love this stupid thing. Paid a ton for it. It's home. But it's a pile of s--t. Warranty. HAH get in line if you think for one second your gonna get anywhere on that. Keystone is a joke , I can't take my camper to a service center I live in it. Their comments are its not designed to live in. .... Well guess what. A lot of people do. I paid for the Montana package. Heavy duty insulation. Haha. My AC can't put a dent in keeping it cool. Improvise. Insulate the windows and black them out. The wiring can't handle the packages so trip breakers. Get used to it. The tv cabling. Lol. After I couldn't get anything I tore into that monster to find wires not connected. And grounding out so I just ran new ones direct. The recliner is 6 months old it's fit for the dumpster that's one on my list to toss. The tv sound system lol I need a hearing aid to hear it. I'm not hard of hearing though. ... I give the home a 4 star for design and comfort floor plan. I give the camper as a whole 3 stars. I like it even despite the gremlins. If your not handy or mechanically inclined. Your unit will be sitting at your dealer or other selected service centers. That's a promise .... That's 7 months ownership. Many many calls to keystone and others. I bought it off the lot nov 2015. It's a 2016 brand spanking new. I gave up on keystone standing behind their product and lost pretty much any hopes of them fixing anything so I probably voided all my warranties by fixing this piece of junk myself. But I build for a living as a general contractor so I know when my hands get in it its done right !!!! Have a wonderful day. And hope this helps anyone deciding to buy a camper. It's a recreational vehicle specifically designed for maybe 4 weekends a month use anymore your abusing the product. As they put it.
- Greg parham, Tennessee

2020-01-04 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 362RD View Listings

This rv,that has a rear den and 5 slides,was not designed for comfort living. Keystone did not compensate for the amount of space it would have to cool/heat when only allowing 2 air conditioners for this 41 ft RV. Keystone went one step further making harder to cool this rv,by placing the air conditioners on each end of rv, but not in middle, believe me you are going to roast in the summer. When cold weather comes you'll freeze as the only furnace installed will be in the front of rv, and not be big enough to heat the den.I have to close the door to keep livingroom warm. Poor thought in designing this rv. Don't buy this, I'm living the nightmare, and Keystone says there is nothing wrong with my rv.

2019-12-26 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 362RD View Listings

Purchased this rv for the additional living space that the rear den should provide,reason I say that is because I can't use it now as it's 20 degrees colder in that room. Keep in mind keystone added a artic package to this rv,for colder weather.This Rv is advertised online rv sites that this helps with full time use,and is also pointed out during the sales presentation at camping world where I purchased it. I purchased this rv not thinking I would have to use it as a residence at that time. I now use it fulltime, and let me tell you this rv is put together with no thoughts of comfort. I am living in a nightmare situation, this rv has more air coming into it than it should, this is my fifth rv and the second keystone rv i,ve own! I have searched through this rv and have found that by pulling all face plates off electrical outlets and switches that there is no insulation at all behind the walls! Another factor is during the water pipe and drainage pipes installation, all cuts for them are beyond what is required and to top it they did not seal around them,therefore you have cold air coming from underbelly into the interior. During this past summer this rv with two ducted ac's running continuously during the day was a sauna.and my electric bill reflected it. When this rv was being assembled there wasn't any over sight/quality assurance being done. They threw this together and basically said,it's not their own so they didn't care what the end product was.It was just another unit to push out the door! My biggest question is, how can you advertise this RV as having an artic package and not have insulation inside? When I spoke with owners relations department about this,I was informed that tank heaters and a thin foil blanket was added to the underbelly for colder climates,but couldn't answer why there wasn't insulation in the interior I can only recommend that you run from this manufacturer,as it's obvious they are using misleading advertising to get the consumer to purchase these RV's!

2019-12-24 2019 Keystone Montana High Country 375FL View Listings

2019 Montana High Country 375FL new in Sep '18. Had it for 15 months now. Maiden voyage, the rear closet shelf and clothes bar broke completely off the wall and fell. Fixed myself by rebuilding and supporting from the floor of the closet up and supports in the middle of the shelf. Warranty replaced the front entry door as it was not aligned correct. Also replaced the bathroom door as it was dragging and out of align. Replaced bedroom door as it broke away from the wall. Break shoes in one wheel came apart. Warranty replaced entire wheel (2 sides). Aluminum siding that wraps under the underbelly broke out when screws pulled through the thin aluminum and the under skirting was dangling. Holes in the aluminum were completely ripped out. I fixed myself by removing all screws and using big washers on each screw so it wouldn't rip out any further. Tire blow-out after 6 months. Replaced all 4 tires then with semi-truck trailer tires. No problems since then. No manuals came with this trailer. I had to acquire all information from on-line sources and down-load manuals. Lippert 6 point leveling system is hard to learn, and extremely challenging when an error code happens. Again, no manuals. I had to figure out how it all worked with YouTube videos as the on-line manual really did not address how to fix some specific error codes. A year after taking ownership and a year after doing dozens of little fixes, staples, trim, and cabinet door catches, it snow a darn-good trailer. The manufacturer needs to quit doing things, bare minimum, like no washers over metal sheeting, or using more than just 2 staple nails to hold a closet shelf in place.
- David Edrington, Indiana

2019-12-22 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 362RD View Listings

Purchased this 2018 Montana high 362rd in july 2018,it's the worst purchase I have made, as this is my fifth one. I bought this one for extra room and the half bath addition, and also the added artic package. When I bought itI was using occasionally, but now have it as fulltime usage. I was informed that the artic package had extra insulation for the cold weather, they have lied. There is no extra insulation other than tank heaters and a thin foil blanket for the underbelly. I have cold air coming up through my floor vents, air coming around my windows and in my cabinets. The rear den has a 20 degree colder temperature variation between the living room, and as a result I have to keep the door closed or my furnace/ fireplace will not cycle off and on. This past summer I had a hard time keeping this unit cool even with 2 ducted ac's running. When this unit was being assembled there wasn't any thought of quality during the process! I have actually try to find where all the air is coming from,and have found there isn't any insulation in the walls of this unit! So how can they say it's equipped with an artic package. I have also found that when they were installing the water pipe system and sewage drains they over cut the required measurements and did not seal them! I am truly disappointed with the way keystone assembled this rv, my advice to future rv owners run! don't walk away from this manufacturer,as I am living the nightmare! I have spoken with customer care, and their response is, it is only designed for extended use in cold weather. I inquired about the lack of insulation and was informed they added a thin foil blanket for the underbelly.How they can deceive the public with misrepresentations and get away with it I don't understand. I spent my hard earn money for a big tent with sides, electricity and water, what a waste of my money.

2019-12-20 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 362RD View Listings

Purchased July2018, This rv includes artic package. Save your money it's not equipped for cold weather! It does come with tank heaters, but that doesn't compensate for interior warmth! I will have to warn those who are thinking about keystone products look elsewhere! My Rv was thrown together quickly and without supervision! There is no insulation at all in this rv! You will burn up in the summer even with two ac's and freeze in the fall as I'm doing now with a furnace! There was no quality assurance inspection during this rv assembly.I have had to go and repair everywhere a water or sewer pipe was ran into this rv! The factory cut the holes wider than required and did not seal around the pipes which allows cold air from underbelly to come inside the rv,as a result I have had to seal these openings my self.The factory claims they put insulation in the underbelly a thin foil blanket,which is supposedly to help the interior?There isn't any insulation inside this rv! You can feel the cold air around the windows and through the walls. I spoke to customer care, they informed me this unit was not made for long term use,even when it is advertised it can be as it has a artic package for cold weather! Buyer beware, They are not assembled as good as they lead you to believe. There wasn't any over site occurring at all during this assembly, if there had been I would not be having these issues!

2019-12-14 2019 Keystone Montana High Country 381TH View Listings

I bought my new Montana from Camping World and took delivery on Jan 12th 2019.Part of the deal was that they install a washer/dryer,Onan Generator and a MORryde wet bolt kit in the suspension.This kit makes all springs and shackles have grease fittings in them to lube the suspension parts.Lo and behold,the kit in the two and a half weeks from putting a deposit down did not come in till 10:00am on Jan 12 th two hours prior to delivery.At that point I just told them to give me the kit so I could install it myself after being a mechanic for 49 years did not see it as a problem. I got around to installing this kit in August 2019 only to find that at 7 months old with about 5000 miles on it that the suspension was worn out!The shackles were badly worn and the bushings in the ends of each spring were half gone.I installed the kit and greased all suspension parts although I feel for this job to be done correctly it needs 6 new springs.Keystone declined to cover any work on the suspension because I had modified the suspension when I only did what was part of the deal.My northern dealer said that Keystone claimed of not having problems with the suspension but every 2020 Montana on the lot now has this wet bolt kit in it from the factory. In the months of Jan,Feb,Mar and April I made a list of any problems that I had found with plans to follow up with my northern Keystone dealer.They did make some of the smaller repairs after charging me a 299.00 out of their network for not buying it there but big jobs are still a problem.Things like when you turn on the heat the floor blows up like a kids bouncy pad or when I travel most of the fresh water runs out on the road. When planning my fall trip back to Florida for the winter my thought was to give the selling dealer a shot at these problems.I arrived back in Florida Oct 29th with an appointment for the 30th to drop it off. When checking the unit in the service writer found a bulge in the left front corner under a slide out so added it to the work order.They had the camper this time for two weeks (making the total time without my home 46 days)only to check the list of problems.They discovered that to repair the bulge in the wall that both front slide outs would need to be removed,as well as the complete front nose cone for welding cracks in the substructure. They stated they would need the unit for two to three months for this repair and are not willing in any way to provide a loaner while having my home. So I pulled the camper from them on Nov 12th due to family coming for holidays and not wanting to keep paying for a hotel room.Camping World and I did make plans of brining it back after Jan 2nd but has been resolved about a loaner. To resolve this to my satisfaction and since it is apparent that these problems are due to quality work by Keystone,I am requesting that they take this unit back.I think they should refund me the full purchase price as well as all loan costs,payments and any other expenses or add ons that where spent.
- Gary McBreairty, Florida

2019-11-16 2017 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

I really enjoyed using this RV for the past three years. The Ford F350 combination was the perfect towing experience and was much easier than my last RV which was a 25 foot trailer. The wonderful windows that are throughout the unit makes for a very pleasant experience. There’s plenty of floor room and comfortable seating and living space throughout! My wife and I decided to buy a property at the local beach and give up the RV lifestyle for a while. We will be back and we will buy a keystone manufactured unit again!
- Rob Gilsdorf, Delaware

2019-11-09 2014 Keystone Montana High Country 343RL View Listings

Our Experience with this RV has had its ups and downs. The latest thing we have noticed with this RV and other friends that have this year is the sofa's donot have good material on them. Our Sofa Material after 4 years has the look of the material being melted on the back and head rest area. The leather (Vinyl)was very thin and melted from excess heat coming through the rear window. Suggest the rear windows be tinted or use shades that can be left down during travels. Better material on sofas and the furniture would also help.
- Irvin Gates, Texas

2019-11-06 2017 Keystone Montana High Country 3731FL View Listings

Very beautiful camper love it . It a very comfortable place to call home when your out enjoying life. It pulls wonderful I haven’t had any trouble parking it. It has a back up camera on it. I used it very little. It just like brand new. If your looking for a very comfortable and spacious living camper this is the one it has everything your looking for plus more. If you wanted it for a place to go and park for a few days or for a place to park it all year round this is the camper you want.
- Rodney Riemann, Wisconsin

2019-10-27 2015 Keystone Montana High Country 356BH View Listings

The Keystone Montana is a well-built, quality rv. I have lived in it full-time for 3 1/2 years, traveling all over the country. It is roomy and has lots of storage space. The bunkhouse provided the space needed for a second bedroom when the couch was made into a bed. That, along with the 1/2 bath, gave us the room we needed and made the floor plan an excellent choice for us. Keystone was very supportive, and responded in a helpful manner whenever we had a problem. I have thoroughly enjoyed my Keystone Montana experience and would recommend it to anyone.
- Patsy Litterst, Texas

2019-10-09 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 330RL View Listings

We purchased this trailer in March of 2018. It was in the repair shop 3 times before we even took a short camping trip. Since then it has continually been in repair shops for everything from facial falling off while going down the highway, leaking roof, flashing bubbling, and springs and shackles replaced at 4,800 miles, springs were actually bent. Inverter for TVs put in by dealer never working properly even after 5 trips to repair shop. Bedroom TV has never worked. TV antenna so weak it can not pick up local stations. Replaced Dish network satellite system twice and still does not work. Today we are traveling to Denver by air and plan on selling this lemon at an extreme loss. We contacted Keystone and they were rude and did not care, told me I had a bad attitude. This over a 100,000 dollar investment has been a nightmare and our dream of camping across the USA in our retirement is over. Our extended warranty we purchased on this trailer for 6,800 dollars has not covered ANY of the repairs that has had to be done. Keystone should be liable as well as the dealer who sold us the trailer. Do not deal with SkyRiver RV in Paso Robles, CA since their shop cannot seem to correctly fix anything.
- John Ruskovich , California

2019-09-16 2017 Keystone Montana High Country 380TH View Listings

We purchased this particular model, intending to live in it upon retirement. It had everything we would need to travel the country for an entire year. Plenty of Room for my husband, our dogs, and I. The rig is absolutely beautiful and comfortable.However, we had some issues that needed to be addressed, as with any new RV. We had purchased from Camping World, and unfortunately, their service was not done in a timely manner and up to our standards. I recommend the Montana high country 380TH, but do not purchase from Camping World.
- Lynne , Arizona

2019-09-08 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 331RL View Listings

one of the best floor plans for rv use. Keystone's did nice job on this design. great tv viewing, lots of counter space, and tons of room in the bathroom. Only major complaints is was getting warranty done.
- Bob Biegel, Arizona

2019-09-05 2017 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

Purchased April 2018. Absolutely loved the unit until the frame started coming apart at the welds. Walls next to the slides we’re moving in and out. Found broken welds after taking panels off. Husband reinforced welds with steel plates, but now worried what else is happening that we can’t see. You would think that because these units go thru some rough roads and like that the manufacturer would do better than shotty work. Especially for the cost of them.
- D. McCormick, New York

2019-08-15 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 379RD View Listings

This is a great unit tons of room.. very comfortable.. has all the necessities need to camp or use a temporary home. I would recommend any Montana product extremely reliable easy to pull and set up.. Love the king size bed, the residential refrigerator with ice make.. the large screen tv. this unit is only been used twice with a total of 825 miles..
- Leonard Simmons, Alabama

2019-08-11 2015 Keystone Montana High Country 343RL View Listings

The floor plan is great and it tows nicely. I wash and wax my unit with high quality wax 2 or 3 times a year. I have endured many problems that were almost tolerable but the worst so far is the gel coat on the sides of the unit are fading terribly.When I wax it or buff it, it looks fairly nice for about 2 or 3 weeks then it goes back to the terrible faded look. I am going to contact Montana and the large company I purchased it from to see if they will help me with a solution. From what I have read, I am not optimistic. There is no way this unit should be fading the way it is. There must not have been any UV protection in their gel coat mix? I am very disappointed in how my unit looks especially with the care I have given it. I will keep you posted.
- Steve, Pennsylvania

2019-07-14 2019 Keystone Montana High Country 385BR View Listings

I bought my high country from Camping world. Some complaints that I have about it are: switches why in the would would you have the fan switch, the hallway light switch and the living room light switch in the panel box??? makes no sense at all, the two kitchen cabinets on each side of the microwave why wouldn't you have a shelf in there?? the switch in the bedroom for internet once you switch that you lose your antenna service for channels.. The BIGGEST ISSUE IS we pay ALOT of money for this 5th wheel and it has the crappiest furniture in it.. the mattress is like sleeping on plywood, the pull out love seat bed and couch bed are the worst!!! They don't even lay and close to being flat the love seat dips your head down and feet down and then you have a HUGE bump in the center. The couch pull out is pretty much the same. Seriously you can't put better furniture in these?? Lucid foam mattress runs about $250-$450 depending on the size. Pull out serta loveseat and couch beds aren't that heavy to have for comfortable sleeping for guests. The furniture I give a F in this but the camper itself a B. Mainly because the stupid places for the switches and no shelf in the kitchen cupboard. Slide outs why would it be an option to have the extended cover over those that should come with the unit like they are on the class C's. This review is simply on the RV and giving the manufacturer things to hopefully change for the better. Everything else in the RV is definitely A++++
- janey George, Pennsylvania

2019-07-08 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 310RE View Listings

We bought our 2018 MH fifthwheel new. Luckily we also spent the money for the extended warrenty. The build quaility is awful. Trim and furniture falling off, fenders loosing screws, factory tires are cheap and out biggest issue being continued kitched slide issues. Now in for the third time to fix a broken slide (fix solutions recommended by Keystone fave proved faulty). This would have cost a fortune to repair without the extended warranty.
- JT, Ontario

2019-06-13 2015 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

To Whom it May Concern: We have a 2015 High Country, Montana, 5th wheel,Trailer. We have been noticing for quite a while a noise coming from the slide on the drivers side. We thought it was normal noise since it was the larger slide. We noticed that you could see daylight where the slide closes to the wall. The slide worked find just the noise but there is damage to the wall where the slide rubbed on the wall. We took it to the dealer to have it checked. The body man at the shop said it looked like it could have been a factory problem. We have not used the trailer that much even though we purchased it in 2015. Upon the body man contacting Keystone our claim was denied due to the year we bought it. We took it upon ourself to call Keystone to see if Keystone could assist in any way. As if reading a script we were told the claim would not be reversed. We would only expect a company to just hear us out and listen. The conversation that we had with customer service is not service and is not how you deal with claims.
- Doris Mccutcheon, Oregon

2019-05-27 2014 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

We have used our Montana High Country 5th wheel during the past 5 Winters in Texas and Arizona. We've lived in it continuously for 5-7 months at a time to escape the long, cold Winter in Michigan. Ours has extra insulation for the cold nights we've had in both Texas and Arizona in December and January. The electric fireplace is great for heating and is easier, cheaper and more comfortable than always using the furnace. Plenty of storage in this model - both inside and out. The automatic push button leveling system is so easy to use. The remote control for the 3 slide outs and the awning make set-up and take-down so much easier than in our last camper. The slide outs are large and the extra toppers that we purchased keep the leaves and rain off the slides. The deluxe refrigerator was expensive, but totally worth it. The microwave is large and has a good turntable. The oven is a bit small but we've gotten used to that. We use a pizza stone to help regulate the heat of the oven and not burn things on the bottom. Love the under bed storage, the pass thru cabinet from the bathroom to bedroom. The skylight in the bathroom is a real bonus for adding natural light. The outside steps are steep so we purchased a set of aluminum stairs with a small landing at the top. The 34 foot length is just right for getting into smaller state and national parks, bigger campers don't fit everywhere like this one does. We did a lot of research and visited a lot of camper shows before we bought this model. It's been perfect for us.
- Brenda Griffith, Michigan

2019-05-25 2019 Keystone Montana High Country 331RL View Listings

We purchased the 2019 Montana High Country 331RL the end of November 2018 and picked it up December 31st from Camper’s RV in Shreveport, La while waiting for our new 40’ RV carport to be installed at our home. We took the RV, Thursday, January 3rd 2019 for our first camping trip to Lake Claiborne State Park less than 25 miles from our home. There were 4 other campers beside us in the park. It was cold but we wanted to test the heating unit ASAP. The first night went well, the second night around 9:00p.m. while watching t.v. and relaxing in the two comfortable recliners, we heard what sounded like a bullet hit the RV. We jumped up and my husband took a flashlight and went outside to look around to see if he could see anything. He even climb the ladder and looked on top of the RV and could not see anything. The next morning, Saturday, our son came up to join us for breakfast. When I opened the door for him, he commented that he had not noticed the upper window over the dining area looking like that when we had purchased it. Not knowing what he was talking about, I raised the curtain completely and discovered a shattered window. It had not broken and fallen out, just shattered. We realized that is what we had heard. My Husband and Son made a trip into Homer to pick up blue masking tape to tape the area in hopes it would hold till we could get home and unload our things then take it into Camper’s RV for repair. While they were gone, I called Camper’s RV and told them what had happened. They said they had never heard of this happening before, almost making me feel as if we were responsible in some way. They informed me this was also not covered under our warranty. I, of course, became very upset and told them we will be discussing this further when we could get the RV over to them to look at. I told them this was completely unacceptable. We returned home Monday, due to having paid for our lot at Lake Claiborne till then. By the time we got to our home, driving very careful and slowly, the window had completely blown out and when we opened the door to the RV glass was everywhere. We spent three hours picking up glass and vacuuming with a shop vac. We unloaded most of our things and early Tuesday morning we headed to Camper’s RV. After arguing with the service department when told the warranty would not cover this and in addition they would have to keep it at least 8 weeks, we explained again we would not accept this and wanted to speak with the manufacturer, Keystone. A representative called me on the phone when we returned home. I told him the complete story and explained the reason we had went with this Montana, we had been assured it was top of the line. We own a 2004 Dutchman Classic Bumper Pulled which we never have had trouble with, very disappointed with new one. We wanted one that was larger, more features, and easy to level. We came to an understanding, no charge to repair, the window was fixed within two weeks and RV was back at home ready for our next trip which was scheduled March 5-10 which is less than 60 miles from home. Before leaving on that trip, my Husband had trouble getting the slides to to extend, the battery was not holding a charge. He put the battery on a charger overnight and it still would not hold a charge. He connected a brand new battery, we were able to get the slides to come out for us to load our supplies. In the meantime, he contacted Camper’s RV, explained the problem and was advised to bring the battery into them so they could test it for 48 hours. They did and told us the battery was ok. Now the new battery my Husband had replaced the original one with was also losing the charge. To get us through the trip that we had already paid for, we took both batteries along with a battery charger in case we had trouble. We made it through the trip with only two other small problems, a window screen had come loose, after 30 minutes we were able to get it back in place, and a leak under the kitchen sink, my husband tighten the loose pipes...fixed the problems. Our next trip (3rd), which I had booked in January for May 21st also began with same problem, battery not holding charge. We contacted Camper’s RV and made appointment to bring it in June 5th and was told plan on leaving it 2-3 weeks. We have told them we also have a booked trip with deposit that has also been paid for July 2-5. In addition to battery problem, before we left on the Memorial week trip we could not get the back jacks to retract so we could connect the truck to the RV. Once again, my husband called Camper’s RV and after speaking with the Service Manager was connected with a technician. The technician said it had lost it’s calibration on the auto -level system. He instructed him to drop the back jacks using a drill on Manuel Shaft. We should not be having to do any of this. We are ready to see our attorney to see what can be done!
- Terry and Mary Sanders, Louisiana

2019-05-02 2015 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

My slide outs are cable not as high end as grand junction slide outs. It appears to be separating from the frame where rubber sealant and screws are seen from the outside on the inside appears wall is caving in. ☹️
- Traci Overmyer, Texas

2019-04-30 2018 Keystone Montana High Country 305RL View Listings

First thing refrigerator was leaking ammonia, refrigerator had to be replaced. Cheap made furniture, cabinet molding, dresser top, side arm rest cheap wood covered with contact paper, tacks coming out of ceiling and walls. Tacks coming up through flooring. Tires steel belts separated, now converter not charging the 12V, slides won’t slide in, also causes refrigerator to not switch to propane while unhooked from shore power. Black tank will not empty unless tilted to one side. Now electric jacks will not auto level, have to manually level. DO NOT BUY KEYSTONE, find another product.
- Mary A, Texas

2019-04-26 2015 Keystone Montana High Country 358BH View Listings

Great unit, highly reccomend,sturdy liveable,built very well, tows smoothly,very useable,many extras,lots of storage,built very soundly, appliances are top notch, lighting is abundant, This unit is very roomy and useable.
- Robert, Colorado