Keystone Montana Big Sky RVs Reviews (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Montana Big Sky RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Dave Hightower from Michigan says:

Have you owned any Keystone Montana Big Sky RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Keystone Montana Big Sky 382RL View Listings

I have the 2015 Big Sky. Ordered it brand new. It's an awesome RV. It pills great and is a pleasure to use. It gets a ton of attention everywhere we go with it.. I did have a couple warranty issues and the manufacture would not stand behind them. So I paid for these repairs on my own. I like the trailer a lot but not sure I will support Keystone any further in the future. But again it is an awesome trailer. Plan to keep it for many years.
- Dave Hightower, Michigan

2018-02-21 2014 Keystone Montana Big Sky 3725RL View Listings

Very satisfied overall. The storage and kitchen area very easy to work in. We have spent winters in TX and AZ and worked out well. Wish we could continue but family needs us at home. We will miss her when she sells.
- Billngb, Wisconsin

2017-05-24 2014 Keystone Montana Big Sky 3582RL View Listings

Model 3582. We ordered this camper from new. Love the floor plan and the storage capacity . It's kept inside when not in use, so the full body paint looks awesome 3 + yrs later. 2 axles with G rated tires are adequate. We travel 3-5 months at a time frequently so the counter space for cooking is great! Extra sink in the bedroom is also very convenient. A few minor issues have occurred over the time we have owned it, but it's to be expected in any RV you use a lot. I wouldn't hesitate to consider another Keystone product. Warranty folks not particularly helpful but the camper seems to be built well.
- Mike Slabaugh, Tennessee

2017-03-27 2013 Keystone Montana Big Sky 3582RL View Listings

RV is great they charged me 2600.00 extra for leather over cloth, the leather is pealing and coming apart. It was not leather but a poor imitation of Chinas garbage and they feel no resposibility for the misinformation of selling bad stuff in place of leather. it lasted 7 months.
- Mike Collins, Florida

2017-01-31 2013 Keystone Montana Big Sky 3582RL View Listings

we have had a few issues with our Big sky. 1) Documentation is not very good. i do not have any describing wiring and fuses for the level up system and its dieectly connected to battery bypassing battery switch. 2)battery switch is not very useful as the level up system bypasses battery and will kill battery in 3 or 4 days. 3) i had my roof redone due to staples working loose and risking comming through rubber roof a 1k expense. 4) the morryde suspension system failed and i had to replace. 5) walls in bathroom are peeling around toilet. 6) the tank sensors are always give false readings especially the blank tank. i alwas flush twice and use chemicals but it does not help. the fluse system is not effective. i would rate this big zky a 3.
- Tom Drury, Maryland

2015-11-15 2014 Keystone Montana Big Sky 3402RL View Listings

Awesome. Setup, Recommend to Everyone, Wish it could run longer for free.
- Marvin Walker, Ohio