Keystone MONTANA 3791RD

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone MONTANA 3791RD RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

david and sharon zimmerman from South Carolina says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Keystone Montana 3791RD View Listings

we bought our 5th wheel on 6/30/2015 since then we have had a problem with the air condition was replace in the summer time when it was hot had to also replace the mother board when it was cold the furnace didn't work then again this summer the same air conditioner didn't work we had a dealer come out to check the air conditioner the service rep stated he thought it was the mother board again when I called 3 weeks later to find out when the board was coming in fred the manager of service stated that's not what the service rep said that there was nothing wrong with it my husband got extremely upset because this is not the first time this happened so its hot in the summer and cold in the winter this is ridiculous that you buy a brand new 5th wheel and you are treated like garbage we have found a very reputable service person who actually knows how to fix rv's all that was wrong with our 5th wheel air conditioner was sensor a $14.00 part that dealer couldn't detect the service expert fixed the sensor in less 15min I will never use that dealer ever again and my daughter and son in law are looking for a 5th wheel and they wont be looking there and I will make sure there are other people that don't make the same mistake that we have made my husband will not even go there for any supplies at that store a dicrutalled owner of a Montana keystone model no. 3791rd
- david and sharon zimmerman, South Carolina

2021-06-05 2006 Keystone Montana 3791RD View Listings

Love our 5th wheel - only issue so far we could not deal with ourselves was the a/c had to be replaced but warranty covered. Also own 2021 Thor Toy Hauler Motorhome - 6 months now. Love the set up but so many problems!
- Michael Moore, Georgia

2020-08-24 2020 Keystone Montana 3791RD View Listings

Brand new. Got 5/5/20. After 2 weekend trips, things fell apart. Crack in back door. TV cable broke, bent pulley. Big bolt popping up in kitchen floor. Refrigerator slide to low, put hole in floor tile. 12 inch crack in closet wall, ripples under 2 slides, Decal peeling Loose trim inside Loose trim outside LED strip light coming off. This is rediculous. Very poor workmanship. We spent more than planned, to get a better camper to last us. Getting ready to retire & travel. I cry every trip we make because something else breaks. Dealership is working on it. As far as warranty work, so far covered. IT SHOULD BE.
- Kathy, Missouri

2019-11-24 2019 Keystone Montana 3791RD View Listings

Great floorplan. Very easy to tow and set up. Electric over hydraulic automatic leveling is great. Purchased for full time rv living and would keep it if circumstances had not changed and require me to sell it. AC keeps the coach cool in the hottest weather and furnace keeps it warm in very cold weather. Storage is fantastic both inside and out. This is a great RV.
- dldoak, West Virginia

2019-10-03 2019 Keystone Montana 3791RD View Listings

We have had nothing but issues since the day we bought it. We were promised the RV on a certain date and never received it until about 2 to 3 months after the date we were supposed to receive it. We have had it in the shop longer than we have used it. We just got it out of the shop a couple of days ago and the warranty is over there is a leak on the roof and the Light strip on top is missing, this is on top of the 37 issues It has been in the shop for since we bought it. I would not recommend this vehicle to anyone it’s a nightmare.
- Loni, Minnesota

2019-07-06 2016 Keystone Montana 3791RD View Listings

Perfect for full time living or travel with this 4 season package! This floor plan gives the feeling of separate space like a house. The design provides much more storage space underneath that passes through for easy access from either side.
- Kim Boytos, Florida

2019-06-16 2019 Keystone Montana 3791RD View Listings

Big mistake buying this rv June 2018. We also have had nothing but problems; compartments leaking, slides leaking, doorknobs that keep splitting, decals coming off and now sliding closet doors that don’t open right (it appears that that frame is twisted). Also manufacturing issues that seem be resolved, quality control? We camper about 8 times a year but plans to use as retirement home. We’ve had to return to the dealer almost every time we return from camping. We loved this camper when we saw it but regret buying it ever day. For the price paid, we feel like it will be junk before it’s paid off. If anyone is interested in Montana 3791rd, you should really think twice. I don’t recommend buying one at all. Keystone should be embarrassed by this product.
- Howard Diehl, New York

2019-02-22 2019 Keystone Montana 3791RD View Listings

We purchased our 2019 Montana 3791RD last July with the intent of living in it at least 6 months each year. Since we purchased it we have been plagued with defects. Water leak, furniture not bolted down, AC units working in correctly or not at all, furnace has stopped working, closets will not close and the wood finish is coming off of several surfaces. I guess I wouldn't be too upset if we had purchased a cheaper model, but this thing is suppose to be "top of the line". Now I am 1000 miles away from my dealership and the closest dealer says it might be 2 months because of their back log so we are forced to pay for a mobile repair man to fix it so at least we have heat and AC. "My advice to anyone considering buying one is, don't do it!" These things are very poor quality over priced units.
- Alan Gentles, Missouri

2019-02-21 2017 Keystone Montana 3791RD View Listings

My wife and I lived and traveled in this 5th wheel for about 1 1/2 years. We "full-timed" it, i.e. this was our only home. We started out in a Class C motor coach, but when we saw this 5th wheel RV we immediately traded our motor coach for this one. It has 400 square feet of living space, huge storage bays underneath, a sitting area that seats 6 people very comfortably, a kitchen nook that seats 4, a great kitchen with double sink, residential refrigerator, big pantry, stove, oven, and a microwave with convection feature. The bathroom provides ample space, and the bedroom has a king-size bed. We then added an RV QG 5500 LP Onan generator and a solar panel. This means that the unit always has power, independent of where you are. We also added a whasher/dryer unit to be independent of laundromats. We absolutely love this RV, but we settled down and can't travel as much any more. So it is time to let somebody else enjoy this gorgeous vehicle.
- Lothar Lendero, Washington

2018-12-09 2019 Keystone Montana 3791RD View Listings

We are recently retired and go to south Texas for the winter. This year we went out on a limb and spent a lot of money for a fifth wheel large enough to live in comfortably. Our choice was a Montana because of posted reviews...big mistake. Since July we have had nothing but problems. A/C units not working correctly, water lines leaking, back splash falling off, couches not bolted together, closet doors that will not slide, clothes pole that was so cheap it bent and fell off while towing and now a water leak coming from somewhere by one of the slide outs. In short this thing is an over priced piece of junk! When I called Keystone the representative told me "thats why the trailers have a 1 year warrenty". What they don't realize is that this is our home in the winter so we can't just drop it off at a local dealer so they can put it on the lot and tell us parts are ordered. Very disappointed!
- Alan Gentles, Missouri

2017-08-28 2017 Keystone Montana 3791RD View Listings

The A/C (one front and one back) units cannot keep up with heat when the temperature goes above 90 degrees. It is August in California, the outdoor temperature is 107, and the inside temperature is 99. Unacceptable. We have to load the dogs up in the truck and go for a ride to cool off. I feel sorry for the cat. We have the four season and legacy package. I'm not sure what four seasons they built this for but it is definitely not for summer. There have been other small issues but nothing major. The A/C system is the worst I've ever seen. Think twice before buying if you don't live in Canada or Alaska.
- Pam, Texas