Keystone Laredo RVs Reviews (34)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Laredo RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Don from Illinois says:

Have you owned any Keystone Laredo RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2007 Keystone Laredo 265RL View Listings

We've taken this trailer on several trips to Wisconsin and the Ozarks as well as an extended trip down to Brownsville, TX and I found that because it's a fifth wheel it's much easier to hook up to and tow than a conventional travel trailer. For us the floor plan is ideal and we find the dining room table and chairs to be more comfortable than a previous unit we had that had a dinette. The queen-sized bed is the same size as is the one in the house and has a pillow top mattress for added comfort. We've babied this trailer perhaps even better than we have our house.
- Don, Illinois

2019-05-25 2014 Keystone Laredo 314RE View Listings

We were campers for 10 years before moving up to the 314RE. Started with a nice 2-slide Rockwood with a small bunk room when the kids were small. Little kids LOVE bunks!! Our kids were teens when we looked for our next trailer and they loved the rear entertainment layout better than the small bunks. I searched all brands and found very few options for a 3-slide travel trailer with the "big 4" features that make a travel trailer so comfortable. Transverse 60x80 queen bed, Full-front closet, Large shower with seat and island kitchen. We could not find another trailer with those features under 9000 pounds dry. Another thing that sets is apart from other Rear Entertainment layouts is the full cabinets on the back entertainment wall but ALSO cabinets overhead on the left and right sides in the entertainment room above the love seat and above the rockers. This extra storage is PERFECT for teens to put their clothes in the overhead cabinets and plenty of room for a weeks worth of clothes and any dressy clothes can be hung in the huge front closet that my wife can't even fill up. They had one issue for the first few years of this layout with the front nose piece. Faded terrible within 1 yr and 2 yrs it will be embarrassing. Keystone stepped up and provided full base-coat/clear-coat refinishing of the front cap and new decals. 4 yrs later, this unit still gets compliments everywhere we go.
- Marc, South Carolina

2019-03-13 2012 Keystone Laredo 266RL View Listings

We liked the way the 5th wheel tows. You do not know the 5th wheel is being towed, that it is back there. We love the high ceilings. The 5th wheel is just so comfortable. We replaced the mattress with a high end Denver RV mattress, very nice. All the amenities like the Entertainment equipment, Frig, Stove, storage, the pull out bed with an air mattress are all great. The slides all work well. The shower is very nice. The toilet is in it's own compartment for privacy. The whole front of the Camper is a Mirrored closet. LOTS AND LOTS of storage.
- Ben Bryer, North Carolina

2019-01-15 2017 Keystone Laredo 340FL View Listings

my wife and i purchased this as a left over in the spring of 2018 we love the floor plan and it is a beautiful camper then we picked it up on day 1 the slide was out of adjustment and ripped the floor in the kitchen,and so the list goes on we find a chip on the counter, 2 cupboards need doors replaced, you can see out side around the skylight, we had a propane leak, found the recliner was broken,fridge problems,and to finish the season off the main water valve is bad and floods the front of the camper before its caught and stopped. after all of this yes even after the front half of the camper was completely flooded with water running out of it keystone still says they do not see a issue with the camper the dealer checked the moisture levels 3 months later and they we not to high your camper is now ready to be picked back up. hopefully this will help a few people out during there rv purchase and think about what keystone will say if you have any big issues
- Derrick J Jefferson, New York

2018-11-06 2008 Keystone Laredo 300RL View Listings

This was awesome to live in for a year. So much space, a ton of storage space, comfy recliner couch, nice closed bathroom, roomy slideouts and nice awning. Loved this RV and traveling in it. Grandpa was the original owner and took very good care of it. Many newly replaced items will add to the lifespan of the RV and quality.
- Joshua Cunningham , Tennessee

2018-10-09 2012 Keystone Laredo 303TG View Listings

There are so many wonderful features in this layout it's hard to rank them. +The living space is large and roomy, it feels like a portable hotel room. +A dedicated door for the bathroom allowing access from the outside even when the slides are in. This was such a great feature when needing to cleanup or go to the bathroom while dirty or muddy, no tracking it through the living space! +Kids get their own room with the back with an area for an entertainment center. 1 dedicated bed, couch/bed and a flip-down bunk. +Mom and dad's bed is at the front of the trailer. +Has an outdoor kitchen that keeps you outside where all the fun is. +Trailer is lightweight and easy to tow. -Outdoor storage is a bit small.
- Tim, California

2018-09-04 2018 Keystone Laredo 325RL View Listings

Really like the floor plan but hate the lack of quality. A/C leaks water on floor when it rains because gasket between A/C and roof installed incorrectly. Slide stopped working the day I brought home from dealer. First time out discovered issue with TVs, only had channels on the bedroom tv, the other two did not work due to loose cable connections under the floor of the camper. Screw fell out of trash can drawer slide, had to replace with longer screw and add bracing due to flimsy design. I’ve reattached several pieces of trim that have fallen off inside the outdoor kitchen. Looks like the nail gun at the factory was shooting blanks. Either the gray or black water tank valves leak, get a nasty surprise when removing cap to install sewer hose. Local Keystone dealer refused to work on because I didn’t purchase from them. I’ve owned the camper for 3 months and have found issues on every one of the 3 trips we’ve taken. This is the third keystone I have owned over the previous 14 years but after this experience I’ll never buy a keystone brand again.
- Keith , Texas

2018-07-18 2005 Keystone Laredo 284BH View Listings

I bought the RV Used in 2008. It was three years old and appeared to be in good condition. Floor plan was perfect for our family in that it had a rear bunkhouse and a single slide that made a larger living area. First year we noticed that the unit had leaks all over. Front cap leaked so badly that water was running into the closet and would pool within the outside storage area. Rear cap leaked, seals around the slide leaked and the the slide also leaked inside the cabinet that was over the table. Every year I would remove the old sealant and install new sealant but could never get the unit dry. The front cap eventually wrinkled and the luan rotted away. Sides de-laminated and I had to screw the fiberglass into the aluminum frame to keep them from pealing away when I was driving. I did contact Keystone early on in the process and they told me it was out of warranty and was obviously a maintenance issue anyway. I have looked at "for sale" pics of many 2005 Laredos of the same model and I noticed most of them had wrinkling of the front caps which leads me to believe it was a design defect and I am sure they knew about it. I traded it in this year, and basically had to pay the dealer to take it. I know it was an older unit now, but I worked very hard to try to take care of it but it was of poor design to start with so it was a loosing battle. What worries me is Laredo was a good name, but was bought by Thor Industries which is who my 2005 was made by. Thor seems to have a checkered reputation. Worries me more is that really there are a ton of "Companies" out there manufacturing RV's but really they are part of what appears to be about 3 companies. I think we have a monopoly going on here and maybe this needs to be looked into. I did buy a new unit but I went in with my eyes wide open and I saw the most units had obvious quality issues in manufacturing. I went into the dealership when it was raining hard to see if the units I liked seemed to have leaks...yup...Looked at a Coleman that had a serious leak issue...saw a Keystone with puddles in the storage area....the one unit I chose eventually was dry and showed no signs. Overall build quality seemed okay but things like cabinet closer needed to be adjusted or tightened. Had it a month and already the Dometic AC has a bad blower (out of balance...seems to be a very common problem with this AC unit based on the web feedback). I had a 1972 Winnebago Motor Home was running and everything was working and the interior was in decent shape. I took it from South Florida to the Carolina Mountains regularly. I sold it in 2001 and the new owner drove it away. I am not a newby to RV'ing and I know how to maintain a unit to last. SO to the point...Keystone is owned by Thor, so if you don't like Keystone do to build issues, then you have to also suspect Airstream, Bison, CrossRoads, Cruiser RV, DRV, Dutchmen, Entegra Coach, Heartland RV, Highland Ridge, Jayco, Keystone, K-Z, Livin' Lite, Redwood, Starcraft, and Venture RV. Long gone are the days where brands meant something.... Oh, don't buy a 2005 Keystone Laredo 28BH!
- Gary Matthews, North Carolina

2018-05-01 2016 Keystone Laredo 27RK View Listings

Bought our camper New last year and everything was ok until late summmer when we noticed papertowel being ripped up and the wooden lath under the fridge also got chewed up pretty bad and after talking with our neighbors who said they seen a chipmunk coming from our camper, we decided to call it a season. When I got home I crawled under they camper and noticed in a 6 spots where the underbelly was not sealed probably or never sealed at all. As 3 season camper I was told the underbelly was fully sealed which it wasn’t. I called Keystone myself after my RV dealer had failed to get the damage approved by #Keystone and they even admitted the underbelly should have been sealed but they still “Respectively Decline The Damage For Repair Umder Warranty”... also the propane tanks were rubbing against the camper and started to ware through the campers nose cap and they repair solution is to moving the brackets and rock guard over the rub marks instead of replacing the campers front nose cap ( Putting lip stick on a pick) as a repair. This is the first and last Keystone I’ll ever purchase. $42,000 for the camper and to get screwed on my warranty for 2 of their Factory screw ups is ridiculous.
- Craig Stadnyk, Alberta

2018-03-27 2014 Keystone Laredo 294RK View Listings

Slide out does not fully go out. Took unit to dealer, they adjusted, said ok. Slide still does not go all way out. Cannot open cabinet doors fully, etc. An RV friend technician discovered that the pulley brackets were incorrectly installed prohibiting slide out from functioning correctly. After 3 years we are told tough luck by Keystone, warranty expired! To properly repair, the unit would have to be dismantled to gain access to the brackets.
- Everett N Clark, Pennsylvania

2017-12-30 2010 Keystone Laredo 265RL View Listings

This trailer is made by keystone a well-known manufacture of Rv's. Over the years I've never had any trouble with the Rv other than replacing the tires. This Rv can be used with a half ton pick up truck. The fifth wheel hitch also comes with the travel trailer.
- Boyd Parish, Texas

2017-11-28 2017 Keystone Laredo 325RL View Listings

Picked this unit up March 2017 4 outings, 3000 miles,62 days of camping. This is a great unit, everything works, tows great, good floor plan. Lets be fair, this is a mid level unit and must be reviewed as such. Don't judge it against a unit costing twice as much. To us it is a 5 star unit. I think the best features are the 3 TV's, and that Norcold 4 door refrigerator/freezer. We use the outside kitchen every trip.
- Frank G, Ohio

2017-11-13 2012 Keystone Laredo 23RB View Listings

The trailer is OK it is just that the manufacturer is poor. I contacted Keystone's customer service for some information and months later have still not had any reply. So don't expect any after sales service from Keystone.
- Michael Cote, Alberta

2017-10-03 2018 Keystone Laredo 340FL View Listings

We have had nothing but problems with this 5th wheel. The refrigerator now the slides it's been in service for longer than we've owned it,sad that original keystone sold out it used to be quality not quantity. Something that should have been an awesome experience has turned into a nightmare for us.
- Smith, Michigan

2017-09-13 2015 Keystone Laredo 294RK View Listings

This rv is the worst I have ever owned. The list is to long to put down here but the front cap is turning gray,the awning fabric has shrunk and won't roll up straight and the LED lights are burned up and look like a roller coaster there is a lot more to list. I am discussed with keystone my warranty company and the hole mess I won't ever buy a keystone rv bad design,bad workman ship no quality control we spent a lot of money and got junk Water leaks holding tank cracks and leaks I am not a happy camper The floor is soft in front of the door
- John Pierson , Michigan

2017-08-22 2013 Keystone Laredo 296RL View Listings

The front end cap started fading about a year after we got it. It now needs a new paint job. Keystone refuses to accept responsibility for the paint fading. I have looked at forums and this appears to be a problem with the Laredo, Cougar and other trailers Keystone manufactures. Buyers beware!
- Edith Nesby, Texas

2017-08-03 2015 Keystone Laredo 320TG View Listings

We are going on 2 years of having this camper. Nothing but quality issues, It is very low end. We have had to replace faucets, shocks, water pump, get front painted, and issues just keep arising. We also have water damage from leaking. It leaked above closet in bedroom and 2 of the slideouts have leaked causing damage to trim & entertainment center. I believe the leaking is due to the seals, they seem to not lay correctly against the sides of slideout/camper. When I bring in slideouts in the rain a river will run across the front of my camper. I will never buy Keystone again!
- Michelle Parliament, Michigan

2017-08-01 2014 Keystone Laredo 303TG View Listings

Purchased a Laredo 303TG and loved it. I just noticed the front cap is fading really bad. This trailer has been stored inside. It's been outside for 2 months and the fading is awful. Keystone will not fix it due to the warranty being out. I started researching this and found hundreds of people in the same boat. It obviously is the gel coat used. Keystone will not stand behind their products. It's time to complain to the attorney general. I'm writing this so other people with this problem will call the attorney general. The more complaints maybe something will happen. To the people looking into buying a unit that has a brown or gray front cap DO NOT buy.
- Rachel , Pennsylvania

2017-07-23 2010 Keystone Laredo 298BH View Listings

Great for the family trips. Lots of room when we were inside for sleeping and hanging out. Storage is pretty decent. Didn't realize how much stuff you take that doesn't fit into a cabinet or closet. Basement has lots of use space for extras. Fairly easy to keep clean and actually pulls like a dream. Live in the mountain areas and thought it would lug like a beast. Surprised at how well it handled behind the truck.
- Thomas Knight, Colorado

2017-07-18 2015 Keystone Laredo 295 View Listings

The design was initially appealing but that wore off quickly. Without exaggeration, every possible thing that could fail on this RV failed. Keystone produces JUNK and they will not help you resolve your issues.
- Michael La Riviere, New Hampshire

2017-06-06 2014 Keystone Laredo 270SRL View Listings

This is a very nice RV for the money. We bought it used and used it for 6 months last winter. The only issue we had was the equalizers were made in China and were pretty much junk and had to be replaced. Other than that this RV is a good one.
- Chuck Figgins , Missouri

2017-06-06 2014 Keystone Laredo 270SRL View Listings

- Chuck Figgins , Missouri

2017-05-06 2012 Keystone Laredo 295RK View Listings

This luxury RV was just what my husband and I wanted to experience home away from home - not too small and not too large for our camping enjoyment. One of my favorite amenities is the rear kitchen with beautiful spacious, rich wood cabinets and the island that serves as extra counter space and storage. It is ideal when the grand kids go with us and the sofa converts into a queen air mattress with the touch of a button. If additional sleeping space is required there is plenty of floor space for additional air mattresses. The queen bedroom suite offers a huge double closet which is definitely a plus. Two of my husband's favorite features are the televator lcd tv (descends down into cabinet when not in use); and the oversize shower with lots of headroom. The electric awning is a plus as well. Unfortunately, my husband's health has forced us to retire from camping. Anyone looking for luxury and comfort without the high price of a new RV this is the one for you!
- michael duncan, Tennessee

2017-03-14 2013 Keystone Laredo 266RL View Listings

after warrenty expierd propane detector quite, vcr remote quite, alot of the plastic trim broke, black water flush plugged, tiers came apart causing sever damage to the side and under camper. I was told by the sam unhappy would be an understatementles women that this was like a 4 season camper just didnt have the double pane windows. wrong! When talking to the dealer about some of the problems, I was told to call the manufacture. Could never get reach anyone at that number. to say I'
- Douglas R Turner, Wyoming

2017-01-16 2016 Keystone Laredo 330RL View Listings

Purchased July 2016 and planned a trip cross country. The Pro's; Very roomie, adequate space, larger shower and love the floor plan with the island. Also, electric jack and front Jack a plus. Con's; the shower door latch has broke twice, the mattress is very uncomfortable, the oven burning never turns off, even though I mentioned the front Jack it had to be replaced. The decals on the front of the trailer starting to peel. I would have expected for the amount of money we spent the quality of this Keystone Laredo be a bit higher.
- Susan Brabenec, Illinois