Keystone Laredo 5th Wheel Reviews on RV Insider (24)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Laredo 5th Wheel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Don from Illinois says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2007 Keystone Laredo 265RL View Listings

We've taken this trailer on several trips to Wisconsin and the Ozarks as well as an extended trip down to Brownsville, TX and I found that because it's a fifth wheel it's much easier to hook up to and tow than a conventional travel trailer. For us the floor plan is ideal and we find the dining room table and chairs to be more comfortable than a previous unit we had that had a dinette. The queen-sized bed is the same size as is the one in the house and has a pillow top mattress for added comfort. We've babied this trailer perhaps even better than we have our house.
- Don, Illinois

2021-04-08 2011 Keystone Laredo 266RL11 View Listings

We have used this 5th wheel for ten years. It tows like nothing is behind you. We have been gone on trips of four, to six weeks; We have lots room to relaxing, dine, and for entertainment, when the bad whether occurs. There is lots of storage for your clothing, food and supplies. Plenty room so you don't get "cabin fever"; you won't be bumping into each other. This RV has all of the premium items you will need on your vacations..
- Philip Gahan, California

2020-11-06 2021 Keystone Laredo 298 View Listings

I have used this rv for work and pleasure. Ive had it for approx 6 months. It pulls easy and came with decent 10ply tires so far I have approx 2500 miles on them. I have found some issues but quick to fix. My stove fan was sucking air instead of blowing out rear so reversed woring and fixed less than 10 min. The dump tanks are incorrectly labeled but will relabel as needed. Overall for a budget and cost of unit im pleased that i could afford a brand new unit and still be in budget. Honestly it will last as long as a 80k unit. Come to facts all is built within spec of each other. It has absolutely every option money can buy solar,winegard 360,auto level,2 kitchens,2 refrigerator,2 microwave. I did change mattress right away to a plush one..... unknown on warranty!!!!
- Dennis, Ohio

2020-09-19 2013 Keystone Laredo 250RL View Listings

Some systems on our Laredo have failed while out camping. Pull out motor, heater, radio, shower walls, toilet. The electrical wiring is poorly installed with receptacles not attached firmly. The water lines leaked under the bathroom sink. One of the four tires was not balanced resulting in a ruined tire after our 3000 mile trip. Very disappointed in this purchase.
- Dave Zumwalt, Kansas

2020-09-11 2020 Keystone Laredo 310RS View Listings

Like the floor plan.pulls good. First trip out no antenna signal to radio or tv’s. Bathroom door and bedroom closet mirror came out of tracks.Dump valves installed wrong, had to figure out which one dumps black tank.Overall quality is poor. Will not purchase another Keystone product.
- Randall, Alabama

2020-08-16 2010 Keystone Laredo 245RL View Listings

Awesome 5th wheel, Have Had No Issues in 2 yrs of owning. It Tows nice with the proper 1/2 Ton. Large Shower Plenty of Storage. Quality Build with Plenty of insulation. Would Like a Little more Sq. Foot Of living Space but that Has its trade offs as well. Nice mid sized choice. I can not rate the Factory Support as I got the Unit Used and well out of warranty time. would buy another. Happy Camper.
- Jim, Florida

2019-03-13 2012 Keystone Laredo 266RL View Listings

We liked the way the 5th wheel tows. You do not know the 5th wheel is being towed, that it is back there. We love the high ceilings. The 5th wheel is just so comfortable. We replaced the mattress with a high end Denver RV mattress, very nice. All the amenities like the Entertainment equipment, Frig, Stove, storage, the pull out bed with an air mattress are all great. The slides all work well. The shower is very nice. The toilet is in it's own compartment for privacy. The whole front of the Camper is a Mirrored closet. LOTS AND LOTS of storage.
- Ben Bryer, North Carolina

2019-01-15 2017 Keystone Laredo 340FL View Listings

my wife and i purchased this as a left over in the spring of 2018 we love the floor plan and it is a beautiful camper then we picked it up on day 1 the slide was out of adjustment and ripped the floor in the kitchen,and so the list goes on we find a chip on the counter, 2 cupboards need doors replaced, you can see out side around the skylight, we had a propane leak, found the recliner was broken,fridge problems,and to finish the season off the main water valve is bad and floods the front of the camper before its caught and stopped. after all of this yes even after the front half of the camper was completely flooded with water running out of it keystone still says they do not see a issue with the camper the dealer checked the moisture levels 3 months later and they we not to high your camper is now ready to be picked back up. hopefully this will help a few people out during there rv purchase and think about what keystone will say if you have any big issues
- Derrick J Jefferson, New York

2018-11-06 2008 Keystone Laredo 300RL View Listings

This was awesome to live in for a year. So much space, a ton of storage space, comfy recliner couch, nice closed bathroom, roomy slideouts and nice awning. Loved this RV and traveling in it. Grandpa was the original owner and took very good care of it. Many newly replaced items will add to the lifespan of the RV and quality.
- Joshua Cunningham , Tennessee

2018-09-04 2018 Keystone Laredo 325RL View Listings

Really like the floor plan but hate the lack of quality. A/C leaks water on floor when it rains because gasket between A/C and roof installed incorrectly. Slide stopped working the day I brought home from dealer. First time out discovered issue with TVs, only had channels on the bedroom tv, the other two did not work due to loose cable connections under the floor of the camper. Screw fell out of trash can drawer slide, had to replace with longer screw and add bracing due to flimsy design. I’ve reattached several pieces of trim that have fallen off inside the outdoor kitchen. Looks like the nail gun at the factory was shooting blanks. Either the gray or black water tank valves leak, get a nasty surprise when removing cap to install sewer hose. Local Keystone dealer refused to work on because I didn’t purchase from them. I’ve owned the camper for 3 months and have found issues on every one of the 3 trips we’ve taken. This is the third keystone I have owned over the previous 14 years but after this experience I’ll never buy a keystone brand again.
- Keith , Texas

2017-12-30 2010 Keystone Laredo 265RL View Listings

This trailer is made by keystone a well-known manufacture of Rv's. Over the years I've never had any trouble with the Rv other than replacing the tires. This Rv can be used with a half ton pick up truck. The fifth wheel hitch also comes with the travel trailer.
- Boyd Parish, Texas

2017-11-28 2017 Keystone Laredo 325RL View Listings

Picked this unit up March 2017 4 outings, 3000 miles,62 days of camping. This is a great unit, everything works, tows great, good floor plan. Lets be fair, this is a mid level unit and must be reviewed as such. Don't judge it against a unit costing twice as much. To us it is a 5 star unit. I think the best features are the 3 TV's, and that Norcold 4 door refrigerator/freezer. We use the outside kitchen every trip.
- Frank G, Ohio

2017-11-13 2012 Keystone Laredo 23RB View Listings

The trailer is OK it is just that the manufacturer is poor. I contacted Keystone's customer service for some information and months later have still not had any reply. So don't expect any after sales service from Keystone.
- Michael Cote, Alberta

2017-10-03 2018 Keystone Laredo 340FL View Listings

We have had nothing but problems with this 5th wheel. The refrigerator now the slides it's been in service for longer than we've owned it,sad that original keystone sold out it used to be quality not quantity. Something that should have been an awesome experience has turned into a nightmare for us.
- Smith, Michigan

2017-07-23 2010 Keystone Laredo 298BH View Listings

Great for the family trips. Lots of room when we were inside for sleeping and hanging out. Storage is pretty decent. Didn't realize how much stuff you take that doesn't fit into a cabinet or closet. Basement has lots of use space for extras. Fairly easy to keep clean and actually pulls like a dream. Live in the mountain areas and thought it would lug like a beast. Surprised at how well it handled behind the truck.
- Thomas Knight, Colorado

2017-06-06 2014 Keystone Laredo 270SRL View Listings

This is a very nice RV for the money. We bought it used and used it for 6 months last winter. The only issue we had was the equalizers were made in China and were pretty much junk and had to be replaced. Other than that this RV is a good one.
- Chuck Figgins , Missouri

2017-06-06 2014 Keystone Laredo 270SRL View Listings

- Chuck Figgins , Missouri

2017-05-06 2012 Keystone Laredo 295RK View Listings

This luxury RV was just what my husband and I wanted to experience home away from home - not too small and not too large for our camping enjoyment. One of my favorite amenities is the rear kitchen with beautiful spacious, rich wood cabinets and the island that serves as extra counter space and storage. It is ideal when the grand kids go with us and the sofa converts into a queen air mattress with the touch of a button. If additional sleeping space is required there is plenty of floor space for additional air mattresses. The queen bedroom suite offers a huge double closet which is definitely a plus. Two of my husband's favorite features are the televator lcd tv (descends down into cabinet when not in use); and the oversize shower with lots of headroom. The electric awning is a plus as well. Unfortunately, my husband's health has forced us to retire from camping. Anyone looking for luxury and comfort without the high price of a new RV this is the one for you!
- michael duncan, Tennessee

2017-03-14 2013 Keystone Laredo 266RL View Listings

after warrenty expierd propane detector quite, vcr remote quite, alot of the plastic trim broke, black water flush plugged, tiers came apart causing sever damage to the side and under camper. I was told by the sam unhappy would be an understatementles women that this was like a 4 season camper just didnt have the double pane windows. wrong! When talking to the dealer about some of the problems, I was told to call the manufacture. Could never get reach anyone at that number. to say I'
- Douglas R Turner, Wyoming

2016-12-12 2010 Keystone Laredo 318RL View Listings

Great Camper, Stored Covered, Excellent Condition, Easy to Pull, Great for Families, Plenty of Storage Space, Bike rack holds 4 bikes, Hitch included, Electric Awning, Electric Hitch, 2 Spare Tires, All Slides have Covers
- John Black, Georgia

2016-11-07 2014 Keystone Laredo 329RE View Listings

Love all the room it has. We needed to live in this after the sale of our home and we had lots of cupboard space and storage space. Didn't feel cramped at all. Loved it the shower was huge and had lots of hot water.
- Carlton Darling, Florida

2016-08-02 2013 Keystone Laredo 329RE View Listings

I bought the trailer in Oct. of 2013. I had it about 5 months I traveled from Covington, Va. to just south of Charlottesville, Va.I found that the clothes rack in the closet had fallen down because one end had not been fasten to the wall. I could not get it to a dealer due to work so I repaired it myself.Two days later I pulled open the bottom right dresser drawer and the whole front came off again I repaired myself. Now the trailer is 3 years old and while traveling from Macon, Ga. to Perry, Fl. the front quarter of the roof peeled back during transet. I called my insurance company and the said it was a manufacturers defect or mechanical failure.I took photos of the top before it was ever touched and the photos clearly show that the wood on the roof and the metal nose cap has a 3/4 to 1 inch gap between them. this indicates that the workmanship was not at it's best the day this one was assembled. Keystone was sent the information on the roof and said they would do nothing because it was incidental. I would not and buy another one of their products and will also tell everyone I work with many of which own travel trailers not to purchase a Keystone product either.As soon as I can I will trade the one I have off for a different Make.The charge to recover a Laredo 35ft 5th wheel is 9000.00.
- Keith Ozbolt, Alabama

2016-07-02 2014 Keystone Laredo 292RL View Listings

I bought this unit new and had several problems staring with the toilet leaking and pumping the tank full of water on the inside. Didn't think the cabinets were water socked at the time but now show the water damage. The refrigerator cools when it feels like it! Now the worst it had developed a crack in the gel coat which looks like a weld has broke on the frame. I have had several RVs but no more Keystone products.
- Steve Alexander, Louisiana

2015-10-20 2007 Keystone Laredo 29RL View Listings

Very exceptional trailer floor plan, can also with slide in, everything is functional especially when stop along your route to fix lunch you have full access to refrig, sink, stove, bathroom and even bed for napping. Easy to watch TV while working in kitchen. Outstanding campsite views from rear living jumbo windows.
- Gary B, Texas