Keystone Impact RVs Reviews (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Impact RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Keystone Impact RVs? Write a review

2018-08-04 2018 Keystone Impact 311 View Listings

My new impact from dealer in North Carolina. Is a great unit in term of my desired floor plan. But came with the following isuues. If Jeystone quality is bad worst was dealer repair the items prior final inspection. Stove cover is broken, several scratches Skylight paper damaged Gas tank access door broken, Back sofa support broken Sofa table holder rusted Bath door wood simulated paper delaminated The most dirty RV i ever got Lot of rust in frame The AC control is obstructed by the TV Only the few items from firs couple of days Keystone quality is horrible. I accept that is my fault buying keystone product but had no options when forced to trade my previous lemon montana. I suggest you goigle about the triaker king tires Keystone put on his units. I had to exploded tires in term of 30 days. Keystone wasged his hands. Do not buy keystone
- Pedro J Monroig, North Carolina

2018-07-18 2016 Keystone Impact 361 View Listings

We truly enjoy camping and traveling in our Keystone Impact 361 toyhauler but are not pleased with the lack of support and assistance from Keystone. Several manufacturing defects have shown up after the meager one year warranty expired that were not addressed by Keystone Customer service. Recently, my main power awning froze to the side of the trailer and would not extend or retract while we were on vacation. When I could get a qualified technician to look at the issue it was a serious wiring issue that originated at the manufacture of the unit.( Wiring had never been touched since we took delivery). Two hours of labor and new wiring and harness ( and $247.00 later) the awning works better than it ever has, faster, quieter, etc. Added to a leaking toilet and a missed hose connection on our power tank flush that flooded the storage compartment ( all items not properly installed during the manufacturing process ) we have incurred hundreds of dollars in extra costs. Because these items may not show up in the first twelve months of use Keystone “ will not participate”. If you buy a Keystone unit be sure to factor in these extra expenses and inconvenience...
- William Berry, Wisconsin

2017-10-07 2015 Keystone Impact 303 View Listings

After reading many reviews I have to agree with one statement that Keystone needs to look into "attention to detail". We have used our unit a lot this year and have enjoyed it a lot. Our dealer has taken very good care of us. The unit does wave during towing, but manageable. Had water leaks at first but problems were resolved under warrenty. I will buy another again.
- Vern Tobey, Missouri