Keystone Impact RVs Reviews (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Impact RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Keystone Impact RVs? Write a review

2019-11-12 2019 Keystone Impact 330 View Listings

I am 6ft and 190 lbs. Steam turbine engineer This is my first Toy Hauler TT and I am extremely disappointed in build quality and the layout of this camper. the bedroom is not user friendly at all. you will need to crawl on the mattress to get the sheets on because you can not get around the sides. THE LAYOUT DRAWING THAT KEYSTONE SHOWS ONLINE IS NOT ACCURATE. the closet space is minimal at best so you will have to keep your folded up clothes on the platforms that are on both sides of the bed. the bathroom layout is by far the worst part of this camper. the shower is extremely undersized and the drain side is soft where I feel like I am going to fall through. if you sit down to use the toilet good luck bending over to clean yourself. you will have to prop the door open or you will hit your head. speaking of doors the main entry, bedroom and bathroom doors all open into each other. if you plan on living in this for any extended period of time then your better off removing the one to the bed room and bathroom. the kitchen lacks counter space and it lacks cabinet space. during the summer months the one AC unit in the kitchen WILL NOT COOL THE CAMPER. you can plan on a bedroom being overwhelmingly hot and the garage side to be overwhelmingly hot. I opened up the AC unit to see if there was any blockage and found nothing. On side note there was poor craftsman ship with the tape job keeping the air in the ducts air tight. I figured I will just have to get a second AC unit.... but now that its winter time I know what the problem is. THE CAMPER IS NOT INSULATED AT ALL!!. I can set the "poorly placed" thermostat in the "dead air" hallway to 75 and the camper will not stay warm. I took a thermal gun around and was looking for cold spots....and I found them all. every window is JUNK and I had to put up REFLITX and the walls in the camper are poorly insulated as well. outside temp was 30 and the walls inside were 45deg. I opened up the panel under the bathroom sink, cabinet, fridge, furnace and the sink and to my amazement I was able to see the kind of work went into this 50,000$ cmaper. sawdust, screws, and giant gaping holes in the floor are just the start. the internal walls are 1/16 to 1/8 thick. the floor is 2 inches thick and the walls to the outside is 2 inches thick. I can ramble on about this camper but I think you get the point. do not buy a KEYSTONE THIS CAMPER IS JUNK. THE QUALITY OF BUILD IS JUNK. THE PARTS THEY USE ARE CHEEP I do not expect this camper to last a year before it falls apart. PS sorry for the poor grammar.
- Jessy, Indiana

2019-09-30 2019 Keystone Impact 3216 View Listings

1 year after purchase , counter tops , rolled up off the surface , mounding through out warped or simply fell off , dinning table wilted like a dead flower , I do not have any leaks and is stored in dry storage and put damp rid bags in there weekly , we then discovered a white fuzzy mold over every thing . The dealer will not look at it because the warranty is up , I the. Told the service manager I purchased the five year extended warranty for $ 3100.00 and surely that will cover it , I was told it is cosmetic and it will probably not cover it . Very disappointed with the lack of compassion and service on this product , I will be cancelling the extended warranty as a result of the lack of service I received from the dealer . Don’t buy this product it was made with inferior Products and craftsmanship .
- Robert Marcotte , Florida

2018-08-04 2018 Keystone Impact 311 View Listings

My new impact from dealer in North Carolina. Is a great unit in term of my desired floor plan. But came with the following isuues. If Jeystone quality is bad worst was dealer repair the items prior final inspection. Stove cover is broken, several scratches Skylight paper damaged Gas tank access door broken, Back sofa support broken Sofa table holder rusted Bath door wood simulated paper delaminated The most dirty RV i ever got Lot of rust in frame The AC control is obstructed by the TV Only the few items from firs couple of days Keystone quality is horrible. I accept that is my fault buying keystone product but had no options when forced to trade my previous lemon montana. I suggest you goigle about the triaker king tires Keystone put on his units. I had to exploded tires in term of 30 days. Keystone wasged his hands. Do not buy keystone
- Pedro J Monroig, North Carolina

2018-07-18 2016 Keystone Impact 361 View Listings

We truly enjoy camping and traveling in our Keystone Impact 361 toyhauler but are not pleased with the lack of support and assistance from Keystone. Several manufacturing defects have shown up after the meager one year warranty expired that were not addressed by Keystone Customer service. Recently, my main power awning froze to the side of the trailer and would not extend or retract while we were on vacation. When I could get a qualified technician to look at the issue it was a serious wiring issue that originated at the manufacture of the unit.( Wiring had never been touched since we took delivery). Two hours of labor and new wiring and harness ( and $247.00 later) the awning works better than it ever has, faster, quieter, etc. Added to a leaking toilet and a missed hose connection on our power tank flush that flooded the storage compartment ( all items not properly installed during the manufacturing process ) we have incurred hundreds of dollars in extra costs. Because these items may not show up in the first twelve months of use Keystone “ will not participate”. If you buy a Keystone unit be sure to factor in these extra expenses and inconvenience...
- William Berry, Wisconsin

2017-10-07 2015 Keystone Impact 303 View Listings

After reading many reviews I have to agree with one statement that Keystone needs to look into "attention to detail". We have used our unit a lot this year and have enjoyed it a lot. Our dealer has taken very good care of us. The unit does wave during towing, but manageable. Had water leaks at first but problems were resolved under warrenty. I will buy another again.
- Vern Tobey, Missouri