Keystone Fuzion RVs Reviews (37)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Fuzion RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Unhappy Fuzion Owner from Georgia says:

Have you owned any Keystone Fuzion RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Keystone Fuzion 422 Chrome View Listings

We purchased this beautiful unit new just 5 months ago. Our front AC will NOT COOL the main living space. The dealer has replaced the AC etc...we finally got the dealer to listen to us and had them run a camera scope down the main AC duct. IT HAS A TWO FOOT CRACK in the duct work!! No wonder it will not cool down. (it gets down to a warm 84). Now we are receiving the run around from Keystone about how they intend on repairing such a large issue. Not to mention this unit has been sitting at the dealership for 38 days now. I have called my local news station and am in the process of getting them in touch with everyone I know that has purchased a Fuzion Chrome or even had an experience like we have. Do NOT BUY A KEYSTONE RV!!!! Very POORLY MADE and the dealer nor Keystone gives a HOOT! Hopefully this news story will cause the attention this issue needs and I can get my $75K camper repaired.
- Unhappy Fuzion Owner, Georgia

2019-08-29 2017 Keystone Fuzion 4141 X-Edition View Listings

I bought a 2017 Keystone Fuzion 4141 new off the lot. There were several items not right with the unit. I took it in a couple of times to be fixed. I was told the last time it was out of warranty. The items I am finding are stacking up to fast for me to fix all of them. I paid $80,000 for this unit and its no longer a high priority on there list. I use this fifth wheel 4-5 times a year. The list of problems with this unit include the hot water heater (LP side) does not work. I have never even used it but I was told they would look at it but would cost a couple hundred to just find out what is wrong with it. I would think the dealer would have at least tested its functionality. The garage rear slider door came off when I opened it yesterday. Its been messed up sense I picked it up but I was to naïve to know it. Trim on ceiling has come down in several places. General RV did nail it up once. The trim on the outside where two side wall panels join is coming off letting water in and delaminating the paint and side. The grey water valve used for dumping does not work, it stays open all the time. This unit is not a true 4 season trailer. You can look down through the under skirting from the rear to the front. I walled it up for insulation and rodent infestation problems. If you do buy one of these poorly built units pay close attention when picking it up and get the full paint job. The sticker graphics fade and peal off. I have mentioned just a few problems with this Keystone there are many more.
- Mark, Indiana

2019-05-08 2014 Keystone Fuzion 371 View Listings

Over all it looks nice but we had 37 issues in the shop for four months waiting for Keystone to prove him they do united about 90% second year we had to have the roof replaced Front air conditioner split the vinyl on both sides camping world of Florida said they fix two other ones 2014’s but Keystone would not fix ours wanted to replace front 10 feet and seam it brand new on the way to Florida you bolt come loose leafspring fell out shifted axle against my jacks in the back ripped the tire up left her stranded in Detroit Michigan I would not recommend anybody In their right mind to buy any Keystone product It’s not the joy of camping it’s a headache I would like to see all these RV shows for people by the trailers and are so happy why don’t they bring them people back and interview him after they own them for a couple months getting back to the roof I called the manufacturer that makes the Rough product they told me Keystone was aware of the problem and they asked them how they could correct it but they had Man over at Keystone said he had no problems with them so if you want to deal with people that lie to you then buy a keystone product
- william johns, Florida

2019-04-27 2013 Keystone Fuzion 300 View Listings

enjoyed hooking up and heading out with trailer to the country so my son could take his dirt bike out & ride he has out grown his bike my wife & me have decide to retire and sale our trailer its a 2013 toy hauler be Keystone trailers
- Curtis Morrison, Arizona

2019-04-20 2019 Keystone Fuzion 427 View Listings

Very disappointing purchase. By far the worst sales and customer service. I purchased a 2019 Fusion 427 on December 12th which was delivered with 16 different issues some minor and major. The delivery guy couldn’t even detach the unit due to the hydraulic pump being burned out. I immediately contacted my sales rep which ignored my concerns. I contact the GM-Jimmy Grotz which took him one month to respond. The GM at first was very apologetic offering to make the situation rite but has not followed through with his word. Issues on a “Brand New toy hauler $80,000 unit” 1-Burned out pump for self leveling system 2-furnace needed replacement 3-Gray water tank releases valve broken which caused over flow of water in shower and sinks 4-Leather couch sectional ripped and table trays non functional 5-Rust completely covered underneath unit Leaf springs and all bolts which is odd when purchased in georgia(No winter/salt use) 6-microwave/conventional oven needed replacement 7-In-Command computer system for unit faulty non Stop operational 8-Cummings generator 30hrs on it??? Never turned on once 8-Nails sticking out of carpet in Bedroom 9-Refrigerators mother board burned out which resulted in a New fridge to yet be installed 10- Blind In living room ripped and metal edge on bottom just hanging and still delivered as is. 11- Unit delivered with the winterize fluids still in and not properly prepared for delivery 12- Decals on exterior ripped and peeling 13- two propane tanks empty when delivered 14- Four different places of trim molding cracked and hanging off 15- Counter top not securely bolted down and very visible to human eye. 15-Surround sound bar not connected to TV 16-Fireplace motor burned out 17-Back up batteries faulty showing an error 18- Brake wiring was faulty which is a huge concern for safety. Pictures, emails and incomplete work orders on hand for anyone concerned with making a purchase from this dealership. The rite thing to do Mr. Grotz as well keystone trailers address the issues immediately and refund or replaced unit. Before the purchase I was called 6 times from sales and management but when these problems were delivered to me nobody wanted to help except RV of Concord NC. Nike House service advisor is outstanding even though these issues are still not repaired nor is the unit in my possession. 4 months payments made $7,000 in hotel stays and had unit a total of 13 days.
- Pietro Vinci, Georgia

2019-04-05 2019 Keystone Fuzion 357 View Listings

Towed new rv 2 hours to home, opened door to find blinds/curtain valance above main window lying on the floor, screws pulled from the wall, screws scratched new theatre seating. After unhooking from truck tried auto leveling 3 times, computer said auto level success but the rv is nowhere near level. Used 4 ft construction level across floor and a full bubble off front to back and a full bubble off from side to side. Being that the rv didnt come with an adapter to plug into the outside of my house(dont know anyone that has 50 amp service on outside of their home or shop) to charge batteries, so i had to start the onboard generator to charge batteries. Generator started but no power? I checked circuit switches on generator and circuit breakers inside rv, all good. Dealer told me to smack a black transfsr switch box in storage box, yes a smack, but it worked! But every time i shut the generator off and back on i have to go out, open storage box and smack the box again to get power! Ive been a keystone rv owner for 4 days and done nothing but fought problems. I dont dare try or touch anything else? What a 70k piece of junk!!
- BC, Utah

2019-03-10 2014 Keystone Fuzion 390 View Listings

Great all around RV. Very livable for any kind of trip form camping at the local lake to taking across country. Very spacious and gives that home away from home feeling. The garage gives that extra touch of being able to hold more guest and bring the motor toys along.
- Amy, Kansas

2019-03-08 2017 Keystone Fuzion 345 View Listings

This has been the most enjoyable rvs I’ve ever owned, extremely easy to deal with and a head turner everywhere I have it, a lot of storage space and perfect size for my family. Tows very well for a really big trailer.
- John Graham, Ohio

2018-09-03 2015 Keystone Fuzion 345 View Listings

This model has the best floor plan of the Fuzion line. The construction is much superior to other manufacturers within this price point. Thr RV is quite easy to set up and is very roomy and comfortable. Tows like a dream, you don’t even know it is behind you. This model has the most options available for the price.
- Steve Jaspering , Alabama

2018-08-12 2015 Keystone Fuzion 345 Chrome View Listings

We bought a brand new fuzion chrome toy hauler in 2015 we hated it. The kitchen cabinet was so small you couldn’t even lay a plate flat in the cupboard. There were 20 plus things that had to be fixed before we even drove it out of the dealership and we had many more after that. We hated it so much we traded it in for a voltage 5 th wheel toy hauler thinking it was not made by keystone but Dutchman. No they are made by keystone. We had 38 for the voltage. We called keystone to complain About their quality control and was told we didn’t know they (keystone) what roads it was on between Indiana and Utah however it is all feeeway. We have never taken it on a trip without something new breaking. I hate keystone products and would recommend no one buy any product made by them.
- Linda, Utah

2018-07-18 2013 Keystone Fuzion 375 View Listings

Currently living in RV as of May but moving to midwest and dont want to move it. Enough room to not feel claustiphobic. This RV sits on a strengthen frame, check Keystone website for description. It's been on 2 out of state trips and several Arizona State, national parks. Makes for great rving whether short or long trip.
- Janet, Arizona

2018-06-08 2017 Keystone Fuzion 385 View Listings

I have had some warranty work with my rv and keystone doesn’t care for there customers at all. I have my stickers replaced and have waiting 3 months for them to send them. They sent the first batch and they were torn and they still haven’t sent new ones for 3 months. I would never buy a keystone again. I would return it if I could. I have had to cancel 2 trips and I pay storage and keystone just doesn’t care and tell me they will get to it when they can. Don’t buy a keystone! You will have something go wrong and they don’t care about there customers
- Doug coates, California

2018-06-05 2017 Keystone Fuzion 345 View Listings

We recently purchased this 2017 Fuzion as first owners. Only issue's have been minor as with leveling system and a few interior pieces. Overall we are pleased with unit and dealership we purchased from...
- Mike Comeaux, Oregon

2018-03-24 2016 Keystone Fuzion 371 View Listings

Really nice toyhauler compared to others. When your not hauling it’s very nice for company as they have their own bedroom bathroom and tv. All the extras with 3 indoor TVs. Large refrigerator. Nice fireplace and plenty of storage.
- RON Novel , Pennsylvania

2018-03-21 2016 Keystone Fuzion 371 View Listings

Best 5th wheel we’ve owned. Worked perfectly from day one. I like all the extras lights on the awnings; steps and under the camper Love the outside patio with covered awning. The 2nd bathroom for company is a must.
- Pamela Novel, Pennsylvania

2018-01-25 2015 Keystone Fuzion 371 View Listings

We have owned this 5th wheel toy hauler for about three years. We bought it because of the quality of materials used and construction. The floor plan is very livable and comfortable as we have stayed in it for two weeks at a time and never felt cramped. It has all the amenities needed for long term stays. It sets up quickly and is extremely stable. I tow it with a Ram diesel and have been to Moab, Utah from Spokane twice. Even when fully loaded the unit tows and tracks beautifully with very little reaction to side winds. We bought it originally to snowbird in but due to surgeries (health issues) have not been able to use it as planned.
- Jack Jenkins, Washington

2017-12-06 2009 Keystone Fuzion 302 View Listings

Great toy hauler the totally separate garage is the best part close the door in between and what ever is in the garage stays in the garage smells and everything. I had one recall for an inverter and it was all handled in one day no issues.
- Mark Meyers, California

2017-09-18 2017 Keystone Fuzion 369 View Listings

We bought this camper paid a lot of money for it and the refrigerator is giving us problems. My husband has called Keystone and we just keep getting the run around. I would not buy one of these from anyone. A person spends over $60,000 on a brand new camper he or she should not have to deal with this kind of customer service. This is horrible.
- Tonya L Hale, Missouri

2017-06-16 2017 Keystone Fuzion 414 Chrome View Listings

Ive owned my 414 for one year now most of the problems were taken care of by keystone but the air conditioner does not cool off the trailer in 95 degree weather. Keystone and the dealer say everything is working fine we need to add another A/C unit at the cost of apx. $4000.00 I would think a 5th wheel with 2 A/C units and the blizzard package would be able to stay cool or warm.
- Rick Cunningham , Oklahoma

2017-06-16 2017 Keystone Fuzion 414 Chrome View Listings

- Rick Cunningham , Oklahoma

2017-05-17 2017 Keystone Fuzion 371 View Listings

Bought ours in February 2017 - it was a show trailer. There are two 371's for 2017 - the early model and the X-Edition. Ours is the early model, and is the fourth RV we have owned. I wasn't happy with the dark colored exterior as it causes issues in the sun, but "happy wife happy life". She loves it, and we were able to find many matching accessories. The floor plan is excellent - It certainly checks all the boxes for making my wife comfortable with a Toy Hauler. Previous Toy Haulers are spartan in this price range, not having many amenities or comforts to just being a shed for toys on wheels. The 371 was the standout at the RV show, price/features being the criteria. From the 6-jack hydraulic leveling to the app-control, you seem to get far more than the asking price would indicate. What could be better? But that is where it ends. As others have said, if you plan to buy a Toy Hauler - particularly one of these - prepare for some work. Not only will you be presented with rushed design and poor engineering, but you will find many hidden flaws that quickly come to light when you use it. The first problem I had was with the Lippert Hydraulic system quick connect plugs on the fill tank. One was leaking, and it took many tries with Lippert to find out that the connectors should have been removed by the dealer and the lines capped off. Got that done, no more leak. #4 Hydraulic caps saved the day. $8, and I did it. At the show we noticed the bathroom door was loose on the hinges, it was fixed by the dealer before delivery, but after a 1200-mile trip, it had come off two of the hinges and beat the ceiling and some moldings. Seems the door is solid wood weighing about 30-40 pounds, and is held on by Bi-fold door hinges that could only take about 10. It is now sporting 7 hinges, and will get a piano hinge if necessary. It should have been mortised with real residential hinges. The Television mount bracket was screwed into 1/4" Luan instead of the blocks behind the panel. It came off luckily soon after we returned home, or we would have lost a 47" TV. I found the blocks with a stud finder and had to cut the arm 3" shorter. If it comes loos again I will bolt some 3/4 plywood to the mount. You hit your head on the cabinets in the bedroom, and the door to the garage. I guess the person who designed the interior was 4'5" tall. The rear bathroom is the proper height! To solve this we put little Duck stickers where you can hit your head. The humor helps the bumps. There was a pound of sawdust in all the ductwork which had to be vacuumed up after it all blew out. Many parts were put in places they did not go, or had no logical use. There were flaws in all the paneling and moldings which had to be fixed with a stain marker and eyeliner. Be prepared to deal with these and many other problems when you make a decision to buy a 371 and probably others. If you are not handy you will wait months for repairs or be sorely disappointed. All this written, I still love the trailer, and would definitely recommend it to a handy friend.
- Relatively Happy, Virginia

2017-02-27 2017 Keystone Fuzion 414 Chrome View Listings

This is the biggest 80k$ mistake I've ever made. First off my 2017 had been in the shop for 3 months of the 5 months I've owned it. The key to unlock the ramp for is the same universal 751 key that everyone other manufacturer uses so that anyone can walk up and open my back door to give them access to everything in my rv. In my rv the trim was broken in several places, cabinets were broken, the kitchen drawers were broke, faucets leak inside and out. I called and spoke with keystone. There response to me is that's why we have a warranty and that the locking issue is my responsibility of changing if I want better security of my personal belongings inside my rv. This is the worst experience I've ever had to deal with after spending 80,000 $on an rv. Poor construction, poor quality control, poor customer care and services. Please whatever you do don't buy a keystone rv products.
- Richard birch, Louisiana

2017-02-27 2017 Keystone Fuzion 414 Chrome View Listings

- Richard birch, Louisiana

2017-01-17 2015 Keystone Fuzion 371 View Listings

We purchased a 2015 Fuzion 371. Pulls great, and we've taken it to Florida a few times, and pulled it to Sturgis, SD. No issues on the road at all. We had a leak (just after the warranty expired) where the awning bolted to the outside of the master bedroom. I found that they had not been sealed with silicone at all. Also, the door for the water connectors had a sprung hinge. When the door was opened, it would drop slightly, and if you didn't know that and would try to close it, you would break something. I purchased the camper 320 miles from where I live because of price and nobody had one around here. None of the camper places around here would do any warranty work on it, and ultimately I pulled it 130 miles to Nashville. It was there for a month for a few things, including the access door. Ultimately they did the other repairs but received the wrong door. I took the camper home and they sent me the correct door once it arrived and I put it in myself, which was no big deal. I know several people with campers, RV's, Toy Haulers, etc. They all require maintenance, they all have issues. But, this is my second Fuzion, and I would do it again. If you are going to move your camper, be prepared to work on it some. That's just the way it is, ANY brand. And if you aren't diligent about maintenance, you're going to have problems. I gave the floor plan 4 out of 5 because with all the slides pulled in, you can't get through the camper or even to the fridge, making it less than perfect while traveling. However, we use ours at a campground every weekend during the summer, and we love it.
- Robert Doucet, Kentucky

2017-01-09 2016 Keystone Fuzion 422 Chrome View Listings

We purchased this beautiful unit July 2, 2016, but did not remove it from dealership until August 18. The unit initially leaked water from the air-conditioning vent over the master bed. Several weeks of testing showed duct work which was not attached and a RV which required a third air conditioner. Keystone and our dealer worked continuously on the issue until they corrected the cooling problem. ... We are very happy with the service we received.... However, we just discovered the small shower in the Toy Hauler does not empty and the water runs into the kitchen. ... We have notified Keystone and hope to get similar service as in the past. ... We are now testing everything in the unit to ensure all bugs are worked through while the unit is under warranty.
- Laverne R. Crouch, Tennessee