Keystone Fuzion Reviews on RV Insider (49)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Fuzion RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Unhappy Fuzion Owner from Georgia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Keystone Fuzion 422 Chrome View Listings

We purchased this beautiful unit new just 5 months ago. Our front AC will NOT COOL the main living space. The dealer has replaced the AC etc...we finally got the dealer to listen to us and had them run a camera scope down the main AC duct. IT HAS A TWO FOOT CRACK in the duct work!! No wonder it will not cool down. (it gets down to a warm 84). Now we are receiving the run around from Keystone about how they intend on repairing such a large issue. Not to mention this unit has been sitting at the dealership for 38 days now. I have called my local news station and am in the process of getting them in touch with everyone I know that has purchased a Fuzion Chrome or even had an experience like we have. Do NOT BUY A KEYSTONE RV!!!! Very POORLY MADE and the dealer nor Keystone gives a HOOT! Hopefully this news story will cause the attention this issue needs and I can get my $75K camper repaired.
- Unhappy Fuzion Owner, Georgia

2020-08-07 2020 Keystone Fuzion 373 View Listings

Bought the Fuzion 373 in Nov/2019, when it came it did not have the options advertised (solar) luckily after a few calls to Keystone that was rectified. Took the trailer home and out for an outing. The only door in the whole fifth wheel that operated correctly (including rear door garage door) was the rear bathroom door. The Heater did not operate correctly, the rear bed would not lock into place and is impossible to sleep on due to it folding constantly. The first holding tank valve came from the factory non functioning and the refrigerator door had to be adjusted to stop the door alarm from constantly going off. The entry door stairs were installed incorrectly and the front door would not shut without tweaking it on closing. The roof leaks and has been in and out of the dealer non stop for repairs. Last roof leak caused trim damage and I have waited 3 months for the trim that still has not shown. Contacted Keystone numerous times and not getting any assistance. I love the layout of this trailer and how easily it tows behind my lifted Chevy 3500. Unfortunately the trailer has been in the shop much longer than it has been home and is currently at the dealer for another roof leak issue and the rear bed is still not functioning properly. I did my research for 5 months before i purchased this 85k trailer, clearly I did not do a good job because this is a poorly made product and not worth the money.If you don't want your wife hating you for buying a piece of junk don't buy this product. If I could get rid of this trailer for a lose I would, but its too expensive, so no one wants it.
- Dave , California

2020-07-23 2019 Keystone Fuzion 429 View Listings

This is the most beautiful and well layed out fifth wheel I've ever seen. My daughter spent moths researching this unit and the craftsman ship was well executed and even more well thought out. Although they had a few items that needed to be addressed, Keystone did a fine job of taking care of the repairs and it was smooth and seamless. I stayed with my daughter and son in law in this palace on wheels for many extended stays while they lived in it. What a flexible floor plan and truly luxurious for the price.
- Laura Hawk, Arizona

2020-05-25 2018 Keystone Fuzion 417 View Listings

This toyhauler is so nice it is like a home away from home. Trailers very with myChevrolet dually. With three air coditioners and three tvs what more could you ask for. The swing out seats on the eating island were a big selling point for me.
- Tim Quenzer, Louisiana

2020-05-07 2013 Keystone Fuzion 399 View Listings

With a 14ft garage any 4 seat SXS will fit with room to spare. Love the 2 way entry to bathroom and center island kitchen. The perfect rig for the toys and desert camping. Lots of walk around room in the master bedroom. Sliding glass door converts the garage to a bunk house perfect for guests or the kids
- Kevin, California

2020-04-29 2014 Keystone Fuzion 390 View Listings

Beautiful Camper. This was parked under canopy since we bought at permanent site. Tire like new. Clean and detailed. Has been recently moved to home to sell. No longer need such a large camper. Come see in Olney IL
- audrathompson, Illinois

2020-03-29 2017 Keystone Fuzion 422 Chrome View Listings

Overall satisfied, bedroom air didn't work repair leak in unit and recharged myself since I did hvac for a living. easier then taking back to dealer and have to pick up 200 mile round trip. Not a lot of counter area in kitchen,installed more shelves in cabinets and pantry, they are spaced out way to far apart. Had oil leak on leveling system, easy repair myself. Unit is suppose to have blizzard package, but in rear under garage area you can see above the under belly that seems to be open all the way to the front, was afraid to seal up opening because under belly is not water tight and dont want to trap moisture under floor. I dont know how floor is insulated could not see any insulation.
- Bud jacobi , Indiana

2019-12-08 2019 Keystone Fuzion 429 View Listings

Worst RV my wife and I have had. We purchased it at Camping World in Mesa, AZ. Between Mesa and El Paso, TX the TV antena broke off. As we proceed on to our home in PA we found several screws, nuts and bolts missing. Screws stripped and trim starting to come off, When arriving home we made arrangements to have it repaired at the Camping World in Hanover, PA. While it was in for repair they discovered that grease fittings near the wheels had been over greased at the factory and grease had gotten into the brakes. After talking it back home we found out that the front gray water and black water dumps we hook up incorrectly. The one for the gray was indeed black and the black was for the gray. I will be happy to get rid of this RV and will never buy another one made by Keystone. Their quality is terrible.
- William, Pennsylvania

2019-12-06 2019 Keystone Fuzion 373 View Listings

Purchased our Fuzion in 4/2019, got home with it and unhooked from it noticed water coming from the underneath , looked to see that the underbelly was sagging pushed up on it and a large amount of water came out. Called the dealer ,said they would look into it ,it was raining quite heavily when we brought it home. Used the camper through the summer , no problems except when it rained , there wasn’t a leak in the pluming ,done a temporary fix by using some small angle iron to hold up the sagging belly to keep rain water out, had a couple of issues, microwave died and back door needed adjustment ,which were fixed, keystone wants to recut and stretch the underbelly material , which will not fix the problem be cause the structure of the underbelly material is damaged and will continue to be a problem, they say it is cosmetic , it is structural because it is only fastened on the sides and is self supporting in the center this is damaged is why it sags .sterching it will not repair the structure ,buyer beware,
- John Lewis , Tennessee

2019-12-05 2017 Keystone Fuzion 371 View Listings

At first look the unit is nice. Closer look and the workmanship is terrible. Don't expect any type of customer service as they are terrible to deal with. It's a tail light warranty, when they can't see your tail lights the warranty is over. Very disappointed, after buying a Fuzion 371 Toy Hauler. Outside cabinet s doors falling off. Leaking windows, holes in awnings and wrong sized staples used inside causing rips in the roller blind. All this for 110,000.00 cnd. Never again.
- RICHARD DEGNAN, Ontario

2019-11-12 2015 Keystone Fuzion 404 Chrome View Listings

We wanted a new way to haul our Horses and be able to get in and out of bed without having to crawl! With the Stable Boy from Equine Equipped has achieved that. The horses travel less stressful because of the way the trailer is suspended. The other thing is when you want to camp or travel without horses it becomes a 2 bedroom! Our Son Drag races his Harley and we are able to haul his bike and have all the comforts of home. The only reason we are wanting to sell it is we're getting older and the stairs are becoming an issue for us. Other than that it's fine. Another thing that we have learned is that a lot of camp grounds sometimes are limited on their ability to improve their sites for longer camper's (40' to 60')! If you're interested in the horse thing go to Mr Truck.com or Equine Equipped.com and watch the video on the Stable Boy. Any questions you need to ask feel free to contact us Please. Thanks. Stonemans Lazy"S"Farm,Oak Grove,Mo.
- cmscrs, Missouri

2019-11-10 2015 Keystone Fuzion 325 View Listings

Buyer BEWARE! Purchased the RV in the fall of 2014 after the PA Hershey show. 4 yrs old now, used 3 - 4 times each year. We did a lot of fact finding and research before we purchased a new RV, but it didn't do much good. This year there was 8 items that had issues throughout the RV. Refrig Freezer stop working, bracket that the cable pulls on to open main slide fell off, tailgate soft ( due to water getting in from the top) paint peeling on entry doors, paint coming off bottom of unit, generator wouldn't start, slide needed adjusting, converter made noise. Dealer fixed 5 items and charged good for each, total $765. Discussed and contacted Dealer, Keystone and door manufactured Lippert concerning the doors and tailgate issue's. All said sorry our product warranty is 1 yr. It took 2 1/2 months of emails and phone calls for them all to point the finger at the other guy and come up with excuses. If it would allow a 0 in the rate column product support/ warranty would get it. The Thor Corp. handles many different brands Like Keystone, Jayco, Forest River etc. PLEASE PLEASE make sure you do your homework and buy all the possible warranty's (read fine print on extended warranty's) before you purchase an RV. I do everything possible to keep the RV in top shape and things still go wrong. It would seem that an RV and the components would last longer than 4 yrs if properly manufactured, but I guess not. Now I have a Toy Hauler that can't haul toys unless I spend a wack of money to buy new doors and tailgate. I may attend RV shows in the northeast this yr and put this RV on display to show consumers what they might expect after 4 yrs of use. Please feel free to look us up if you need advise about what to look for when purchasing an RV. I'm not sure that buying a RV is a good thing, a tent with accessories might be a cheaper and better way to go. WE are considering getting rid of the RV and the headaches that go along with it. Unfortunately we are not the only people in this situation, we know others with RV issues with similar results. What really sucks is that it's not completely paid for yet. Best advice is Be very careful if you are planing on purchasing an RV. Don't let the beautiful appearance of the RV get your better judgement.
- Charles Sherman, New York

2019-10-20 2014 Keystone Fuzion 140 View Listings

The frameless windows on this RV are the worst idea in construction. Every time I go down the highway a window gets broken from rocks, even on paved highways. I never had that happen with framed windows in my lifetime and I have owned four holiday trailers. There is always something wrong with the technology. I am always sending it in for repairs on something. The doors never seem to stay aligned. I have had many problems with the generator. The batteries don't seem to last from one season to the next, even when they are looked after. We have to carry a small generator to get the big generator started. The small details quality is terrible for the money I spent. You can see nail holes that are not filled and edges around doors not stained or varnished. The toilet acts up a lot of times. I have never been so disappointed in a purchase in my life. I wish I could return it and get my money back. Don't buy this make and model of holiday trailer. It will be the last time I ever purchase anything from Keystone. I've even had RV dealerships comment that there was a lot of thing Keystone didn't do that they should of done. I hate this piece of ****.
- Brian, Alberta

2019-08-29 2017 Keystone Fuzion 4141 X-Edition View Listings

I bought a 2017 Keystone Fuzion 4141 new off the lot. There were several items not right with the unit. I took it in a couple of times to be fixed. I was told the last time it was out of warranty. The items I am finding are stacking up to fast for me to fix all of them. I paid $80,000 for this unit and its no longer a high priority on there list. I use this fifth wheel 4-5 times a year. The list of problems with this unit include the hot water heater (LP side) does not work. I have never even used it but I was told they would look at it but would cost a couple hundred to just find out what is wrong with it. I would think the dealer would have at least tested its functionality. The garage rear slider door came off when I opened it yesterday. Its been messed up sense I picked it up but I was to naïve to know it. Trim on ceiling has come down in several places. General RV did nail it up once. The trim on the outside where two side wall panels join is coming off letting water in and delaminating the paint and side. The grey water valve used for dumping does not work, it stays open all the time. This unit is not a true 4 season trailer. You can look down through the under skirting from the rear to the front. I walled it up for insulation and rodent infestation problems. If you do buy one of these poorly built units pay close attention when picking it up and get the full paint job. The sticker graphics fade and peal off. I have mentioned just a few problems with this Keystone there are many more.
- Mark, Indiana

2019-05-08 2014 Keystone Fuzion 371 View Listings

Over all it looks nice but we had 37 issues in the shop for four months waiting for Keystone to prove him they do united about 90% second year we had to have the roof replaced Front air conditioner split the vinyl on both sides camping world of Florida said they fix two other ones 2014’s but Keystone would not fix ours wanted to replace front 10 feet and seam it brand new on the way to Florida you bolt come loose leafspring fell out shifted axle against my jacks in the back ripped the tire up left her stranded in Detroit Michigan I would not recommend anybody In their right mind to buy any Keystone product It’s not the joy of camping it’s a headache I would like to see all these RV shows for people by the trailers and are so happy why don’t they bring them people back and interview him after they own them for a couple months getting back to the roof I called the manufacturer that makes the Rough product they told me Keystone was aware of the problem and they asked them how they could correct it but they had Man over at Keystone said he had no problems with them so if you want to deal with people that lie to you then buy a keystone product
- william johns, Florida

2019-04-27 2013 Keystone Fuzion 300 View Listings

enjoyed hooking up and heading out with trailer to the country so my son could take his dirt bike out & ride he has out grown his bike my wife & me have decide to retire and sale our trailer its a 2013 toy hauler be Keystone trailers
- Curtis Morrison, Arizona

2019-04-20 2019 Keystone Fuzion 427 View Listings

Very disappointing purchase. By far the worst sales and customer service. I purchased a 2019 Fusion 427 on December 12th which was delivered with 16 different issues some minor and major. The delivery guy couldn’t even detach the unit due to the hydraulic pump being burned out. I immediately contacted my sales rep which ignored my concerns. I contact the GM-Jimmy Grotz which took him one month to respond. The GM at first was very apologetic offering to make the situation rite but has not followed through with his word. Issues on a “Brand New toy hauler $80,000 unit” 1-Burned out pump for self leveling system 2-furnace needed replacement 3-Gray water tank releases valve broken which caused over flow of water in shower and sinks 4-Leather couch sectional ripped and table trays non functional 5-Rust completely covered underneath unit Leaf springs and all bolts which is odd when purchased in georgia(No winter/salt use) 6-microwave/conventional oven needed replacement 7-In-Command computer system for unit faulty non Stop operational 8-Cummings generator 30hrs on it??? Never turned on once 8-Nails sticking out of carpet in Bedroom 9-Refrigerators mother board burned out which resulted in a New fridge to yet be installed 10- Blind In living room ripped and metal edge on bottom just hanging and still delivered as is. 11- Unit delivered with the winterize fluids still in and not properly prepared for delivery 12- Decals on exterior ripped and peeling 13- two propane tanks empty when delivered 14- Four different places of trim molding cracked and hanging off 15- Counter top not securely bolted down and very visible to human eye. 15-Surround sound bar not connected to TV 16-Fireplace motor burned out 17-Back up batteries faulty showing an error 18- Brake wiring was faulty which is a huge concern for safety. Pictures, emails and incomplete work orders on hand for anyone concerned with making a purchase from this dealership. The rite thing to do Mr. Grotz as well keystone trailers address the issues immediately and refund or replaced unit. Before the purchase I was called 6 times from sales and management but when these problems were delivered to me nobody wanted to help except RV of Concord NC. Nike House service advisor is outstanding even though these issues are still not repaired nor is the unit in my possession. 4 months payments made $7,000 in hotel stays and had unit a total of 13 days.
- Pietro Vinci, Georgia

2019-04-05 2019 Keystone Fuzion 357 View Listings

Towed new rv 2 hours to home, opened door to find blinds/curtain valance above main window lying on the floor, screws pulled from the wall, screws scratched new theatre seating. After unhooking from truck tried auto leveling 3 times, computer said auto level success but the rv is nowhere near level. Used 4 ft construction level across floor and a full bubble off front to back and a full bubble off from side to side. Being that the rv didnt come with an adapter to plug into the outside of my house(dont know anyone that has 50 amp service on outside of their home or shop) to charge batteries, so i had to start the onboard generator to charge batteries. Generator started but no power? I checked circuit switches on generator and circuit breakers inside rv, all good. Dealer told me to smack a black transfsr switch box in storage box, yes a smack, but it worked! But every time i shut the generator off and back on i have to go out, open storage box and smack the box again to get power! Ive been a keystone rv owner for 4 days and done nothing but fought problems. I dont dare try or touch anything else? What a 70k piece of junk!!
- BC, Utah

2019-03-10 2014 Keystone Fuzion 390 View Listings

Great all around RV. Very livable for any kind of trip form camping at the local lake to taking across country. Very spacious and gives that home away from home feeling. The garage gives that extra touch of being able to hold more guest and bring the motor toys along.
- Amy, Kansas

2019-03-08 2017 Keystone Fuzion 345 View Listings

This has been the most enjoyable rvs I’ve ever owned, extremely easy to deal with and a head turner everywhere I have it, a lot of storage space and perfect size for my family. Tows very well for a really big trailer.
- John Graham, Ohio

2018-09-03 2015 Keystone Fuzion 345 View Listings

This model has the best floor plan of the Fuzion line. The construction is much superior to other manufacturers within this price point. Thr RV is quite easy to set up and is very roomy and comfortable. Tows like a dream, you don’t even know it is behind you. This model has the most options available for the price.
- Steve Jaspering , Alabama

2018-08-12 2015 Keystone Fuzion 345 Chrome View Listings

We bought a brand new fuzion chrome toy hauler in 2015 we hated it. The kitchen cabinet was so small you couldn’t even lay a plate flat in the cupboard. There were 20 plus things that had to be fixed before we even drove it out of the dealership and we had many more after that. We hated it so much we traded it in for a voltage 5 th wheel toy hauler thinking it was not made by keystone but Dutchman. No they are made by keystone. We had 38 for the voltage. We called keystone to complain About their quality control and was told we didn’t know they (keystone) what roads it was on between Indiana and Utah however it is all feeeway. We have never taken it on a trip without something new breaking. I hate keystone products and would recommend no one buy any product made by them.
- Linda, Utah

2018-07-18 2013 Keystone Fuzion 375 View Listings

Currently living in RV as of May but moving to midwest and dont want to move it. Enough room to not feel claustiphobic. This RV sits on a strengthen frame, check Keystone website for description. It's been on 2 out of state trips and several Arizona State, national parks. Makes for great rving whether short or long trip.
- Janet, Arizona

2018-06-08 2017 Keystone Fuzion 385 View Listings

I have had some warranty work with my rv and keystone doesn’t care for there customers at all. I have my stickers replaced and have waiting 3 months for them to send them. They sent the first batch and they were torn and they still haven’t sent new ones for 3 months. I would never buy a keystone again. I would return it if I could. I have had to cancel 2 trips and I pay storage and keystone just doesn’t care and tell me they will get to it when they can. Don’t buy a keystone! You will have something go wrong and they don’t care about there customers
- Doug coates, California

2018-06-05 2017 Keystone Fuzion 345 View Listings

We recently purchased this 2017 Fuzion as first owners. Only issue's have been minor as with leveling system and a few interior pieces. Overall we are pleased with unit and dealership we purchased from...
- Mike Comeaux, Oregon