Keystone Cougar Lite RVs Reviews (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Cougar Lite RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Keystone Cougar Lite RVs? Write a review

2017-04-15 2015 Keystone Cougar Lite 28RDB View Listings

I like the power awning and automatic leveling system and the fiber glass exterior. This vehicle tows well and is easy to park at sites. The outside kitchen is a nice feature with the refrigerator and stove. The pump out involves three different levers for the various holding tanks is the item that is not my favorite thing.
- John P Wiechert, Michigan

2017-02-05 2017 Keystone Cougar Lite 278RKS View Listings

Not a good experience .my fifthwheel has spent more time in warrenty repair. And it still wasn't fixed right. On top of that while we were getting it, and it took 3 days , us being stuck waiting on paperwork even thought the deal was worked out in advance. The pantry fell apart dhurning our first trip along with the trim over the couch and trim in bathroom. While it wad in warranty repair for 7 weeks. The table was scratch, the oven door. Was dented, the table was scratch, and we didn't get our remote for our dish back. I almost forgot, the outdoor kitchen latch wouldn't work and we had to pay to get the latch fixwd ourselves. Noe the slide is tearing up my front room floor., and because the latch in the outdoor kitchen still doesnt work right, someone borrowed iur outside stove and i have no paperwork on it so i can replace it. Thereis no storage so would not be good for full timer
- Terri , Arizona

2016-10-14 2014 Keystone Cougar Lite 27RKS View Listings

While towing, you sometime don't even know it's behind you. As for livability, we have lived in it, on and off, for over 5 months, so not a problem using it as an extended stay accommodations. 30 foot is sufficient, but next one would be larger floor plan or more slide outs.
- John , Wisconsin

2016-08-09 2014 Keystone Cougar Lite 32RET View Listings

I bought this RV because of the lite weight and open feel of the unit. It has a large living area and shower is a very good size and I am 5-11 200lbs. I have bi-weekly maid service and unit is NEW still as you would know as soon as you entered. Only selling due to meeting someone who has a park model. I never travel in this unit only parked at site.
- Jim, New Hampshire