Keystone Challenger

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Challenger RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Kelly ODonnell from New Mexico says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2009 Keystone Challenger 30TRL View Listings

My husband and I lived in our 5th wheel for 3 1/2 yrs with no problems. Great floorplan for full time living. 3 slides make it feel more spacious and nice wood work throughout. All weather/ 4 season.
- Kelly ODonnell, New Mexico

2021-09-06 2008 Keystone Challenger 35CKQ View Listings

Ordered this camper new in 2008, had several issues when it arrived. First winter started to get mice inside underneath the kitchen sink and cabinets. Plugged all of the holes we could find however the problem persist. Finally decided to tear out the island and kitchen cabinet base and found out what their issue really was. During assembly they missed drilled 4 Times with a 2 1/2 inch hole saw before they got one in the right place to line up with the holding tank. Two of the four holes they blocked off and left the other two wide open even squirrels could come up in there. What a way to do business.If someone can show me how to upload photos I will share them with you. Never again keystone will you get my business. I didn’t mention that they had to pull the one slide out completely out and replace the framework that was cracked and did not warranty it. That was $6000.
- Timothy K Tyler, Colorado

2020-09-16 2008 Keystone Challenger 35CKQ View Listings

We love the layout of this camper. There is plenty of room in the bedroom and living room and kitchen areas. The big, 4 door refrigerator is great and kitchen has a nice pantry cupboard. We also liked the fact that the toilet is in it's own room and there is a full size shower. Lots and lots of storage space, both inside and out. We also like the neutral colors.
- Mary Beth, Pennsylvania