Keystone Bullet Reviews on RV Insider (49)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Bullet RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

R. Start from Ontario says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Keystone Bullet 248RKS View Listings

This unit was constructed with 2 inches less frame than needed resulting in them placing a 2 inch extension to allow the rear spring shackle to be welded. This resulted in the vehicle going down the road and the piece breaking causing the spring shake to spin and come into contact with the main gas line that runs under the frame. This is definitely a design defect or at the least a defect in workmanship at factory, terrible. When manufacturer was consulted they simply said we do not construct this way and will not correct or pay to have the mess fixed. We are very disgusted with the manufacturer and there lack of ability to take responsibility for this bad workmanship. Anyone out there with this type of vehicle should check for sure and be careful. Will never have anything to do with this company and as we travel, different unit, we will make sure that everyone hears about this terrible workmanship and lack of ability to stand behind their product. Anything man made can have a problem, BUT, when discovered should be rectified. The M.T.C. is being notified and will deal with terrible manufacturer.
- R. Start, Ontario

2020-08-24 2018 Keystone Bullet 27BSH View Listings

one of the worst thought out trailers.. 1) Walls were cut to long and buckled. Rv center had to remove cupboards and cut the walls shorter. Though maybe a support a beam was missing and causing the celling to sage so was told not to use it until they could inspect it. So bought in 2019 got to use it one time. In repair from Dec 02 to June 2020 (covid, warrenty work approval, etc took forever!, 2) Gasline on out side grill is so short can not even reach the connecter to the gas line valve. 3) Only 2 plugs only in the main living area. Both up under bottom of tiny cabinets above stove. To use the toaster it hangs in the air!! 4) No Plugs around dining room table, couch etc places where kids, adults can site and work on computer charge phones etc. But there are lights and a light switch in the slide out. So to charge a computer phone run the cable has across the whole camper to the stove... SO convienient. 5) Silverware draw is on the floor under the sink, bottom of the island. ReallY!! could not have been put netx to the stove where god forbid you need a utensile is a hurry!!.... give me a break 6) Bathroom tiny vanity it up at the celling. I am 5.6 and I can not even see my chin in the mirror, never alone kids brush there teeth. 6) Thermostate is right on the walls as you walk into through the tiny hallway... sticks out 2 inches. Everyone catches it on there cloths, I constantly have to remind people to not hit the theromastate. so much for relaxing. 7) Absolutly no sense to how to use it the thermostate. Number jump from 22 degrees to 71,80,90 23,20,24,89, up and down arrows just jump number back and forth... You can eventually find Cool or Heat but temp settings are so messed up big time. No way to set auto if you can not select a temp!!! 8) Plugs in bed and stove areas (oh wait...thats all the plugs) they were not screwed into the wall, they were pulling out befor we even bought the camper. fortunately the dealer fixed them. 10) there are 2 Waste outlets. One for Kitchen sink (dead center under the camper), and one for Bath room near rear. Make sure you buy 2 septic drains (one has to be really long) oh and a "Y" to tie them in together as camp sites dont let you dump gray water on the ground and Only one septic connection 11) Fit and finish trim all cut to long and sagging, bowing. Had to be fixed So here it is August 2020, finally able to use it the 2nd time. Can not give you feed back on the Bathroom as we have not been able to use it. Connected the Water and its leaking out the back and rear tire area where walls were fixed. Still waiting on service to come look and see what broken now.
- Diane Ziegler, Massachusetts

2020-07-10 2019 Keystone Bullet 330BHS View Listings

My wife and I love this trailer 5 stars in every category !!! Fully loaded bunkhouse with its own ensuite! Features: Sleeps up to 10- front queen bed, double over double bunk room, and couch and dinette that fold down to beds Interior Camping Package includes 13.5 BTU A/C standard, Bluetooth AM/FM Stereo with Aux, USB, CD/DVD and iPod Hookup, Full extension drawer glides, Stainless steel sink, 8 cu. ft. stainless steel double door refrigerator, 32” Led tv & 24" Led tvFlush-mount 3 burner range with glass cover Exterior Camping Package includes 6 gallon gas/electric DSI water heater with quick recovery, radius entry door, outside speakers, 4 electric stabilizer jacks, TV antenna and cable/satellite hook-up, radial tires, electric awning, LED awning light, wide stance E-Z lube dexter axles, outside shower (hot and cold), and black tank flush Thermal Package includes ducted heat and enclosed underbelly, 2” duct off of furnace to underbelly, and 30,000 BTU furnace and residential heat ducts Outside kitchen with fridge and a stove top Island kitchen with fridge/freezer, stovetop, range, oven, and microwave Ensuite master bathroom with neo angle shower, vanity, and toilet; second bathroom with vanity and toilet Entertainment center includes TV and stereo Outside shower Power tongue and stabilizer jacks Aluminum wheels, spare tire, carrier, and cover Includes deep cycle marine battery and 2-propane tanks Dry weight of 7,180 lbs. https://youtu.be/JNAKhDpbIKk (for YouTube Link copy and paste above link to you tube) thanks so much for viewing my ad..!!
- Wayne Vorano, Ontario

2020-07-02 2013 Keystone Bullet 248RKS View Listings

I've owned mine for 7 years and love it! Floor plan is perfect. Slide out gives ample floor space. Rear kitchen results in lots of counter space. It has an oven which is not common in trailers of this size. Had only one recall, regarding seal at joint between roof and front cap. Took it in to dealer and it was repaired in one day. Only complaint is overhead electrical receptacles in kitchen and main cabin. Fixed by adding extension cords. Adding 2" memory foam mattress topper made bed a dream to sleep in. Wonderful to tow. My F150 pulls it like it's not there!
- Michael Boytim, Ohio

2020-06-27 2018 Keystone Bullet 243BHS View Listings

This trailer is a piece of crap. The warranty is expires as soon as you leave the sales Center. To date, I have fixed a broken toilet, leaky plumbing, Power converter failure, and now a large amount of water damage at the front of the trailer that apparently is also not covered under warranty at Camping in Style where we purchased it, the parts are covered.....but the labour is not to the tune of $100/hr. Also the gas valve supplying the outdoor kitchen fell apart and had to be fixed too. The Bbq fell apart the first year we used it. Hears the thing....we only use the trailer for a few weeks during the summer, and it’s only 2 years old.......take it from me, buy something else...
- Mike Jensen, Ontario

2020-06-20 2018 Keystone Bullet 269RLS View Listings

This is our eighth travel trailer. For the price the quality is much higher then most high end trailers that we have owned. There is also additional space that can be made into storage. Only marginal quality were the seats in the dinette which need Reenforcing. We brought the trailer in after test run to Illinois as the main warranty is one year. Service was great and problems were fixed that were more related to displaying the trailer. There was a kink in the flush system and the water level reading was not working because of a loose connection. This trailer was the easiest to pull of all trailers even with a 3.6 l f150. Back side winds were no problem and we had some challenging winds! Yes the name really suits the pulling potential. Note: The whole trailer is a better antenna for OTA then the one installed. Used a Mexican PVC and got 63 channels in parts of Illinois.
- Dave, Manitoba

2020-02-22 2020 Keystone Bullet 273BHS View Listings

We absolutely love the light interior and quality of cabinets. We have a TT and it’s absolutely more than we anticipated. It exceeded our expectations for overall quality and looks! Its spacious and perfect in every way! Plenty of space!
- Karla, Florida

2020-02-15 2016 Keystone Bullet 243BHS View Listings

This is a great camper made by Keystone. Quality of RV is very nice from flooring to ceiling. Outside kitchen is favorite feature really with mini fridge and two burner cook-stove along with dump sink. Separate master bedroom with doors is nice touch and full size bunks in the rear makes for a nice layout.
- FB, Arkansas

2020-01-14 2019 Keystone Bullet 269RLS View Listings

I’m a travel Nurse and so I live in a camper at least 10 or 11 months out of the year. Bought this one brand new a few months ago and I wish I hadn’t. From day 1 little things started falling apart, before I even got to my first destination the rubber molding in the front of the camper just fell right off the thing. I look back in my rear view mirror and on both sides they are both just flapping in the wind. Kitchen sink leaks, 4 of the 8 rollers on the shower doors fell apart. The hot water heater stopped working within the first week, the heater stopped working within the first month and now I had to go buy a couple small space heaters to stay warm, but I can only use 1 small1500 watt heater cause if I try to plug in a second one it just blows the fuse immediately. I called the local r.v. Dealer to try to arrange getting my heat pump and hot water heater fixed but they tell me I’ll have to go drop it off and it will probably be weeks before they can get to it, not only can I not afford to stay in a hotel indefinitely while it gets worked on, but I have a dog so that’s just adds to my dilemma. Lots of other small things falling apart every time I turn around, I could go on and on but I’m sure you get the jest. Very poor quality materials and very poor quality appliances. I hate this thing so much and I wish I had read reviews before I made this purchase. I pray every day that a tornado will pick this thing up and get it out of my life.
- Craig Hoosier, North Carolina

2019-10-01 2019 Keystone Bullet 248RKS View Listings

Do not buy a keystone! I bought a brand new camper on August 22nd and I get home and find out that the floor at the rear door is rotten. They tell me that everything has to come out the camper to fix it because it’s a one piece floor. So that means everything has to b removed from the camper. I am not accepting this, I paid for a new camper not a salvage camper. I will let it repo before I take it...I’m highly pissed TFO!!!
- Vernia Bobo, Arkansas

2019-09-05 2013 Keystone Bullet 281BHS View Listings

Great floor plan, double size bunk beds are great. Very light and easy to tow. Love the power awning and power slide out. Plenty of storage. Outside detachable gas grill is so convenient. I Would recommend to others.
- Joseph Wagner, Michigan

2019-08-21 2014 Keystone Bullet 31BHPR View Listings

I love this RV. The outside kitchen is great. We installed a grill also so everything is right there. Plenty of storage for extra items. Bunk house is great for children. We supplied bunk house with tv/dvd. Once again, I love this camper but kids grow up and personal needs change. It is in e cells to condition extras in and out.
- Cyndy Zils, Maine

2019-07-29 2019 Keystone Bullet 243BHSWE View Listings

So we bought our 2019 Keystone Bullet 243BHSWE in July last year. We purchased at Tacoma RV in Fife Washington and they were by far the best dealer experience we found, so we purchased. The unit has been great with a couple small issues and one leak that cant seem to be found? The dealer has made right every step of the way and Keystone has backed then thus far. I can see an upgrade in our future simply because of timing and model when we bought. The Keystone product we enjoy very much and while our trailer is an ultrlite there are very nice things about it that were not on the next up models. These units are hand made and if you pay attention they are all different even when the model is the same. I think that is just installer process??? Any way we will purchase Keystone most likely, already thinking Cougar is the way to go.
- James Finkley, Washington

2019-07-18 2016 Keystone Bullet 269RLS View Listings

I have owned several RV's and this one is my favorite. It is easy to handle, setup and is just right for me and my wife. The bathroom is perfectly situated for us and the living room is just the right size for us. I would not be selling this camper if was not for my wife's health. Easy to pull with a half ton truck or SUV. Would highly recommend this camper for anyone looking for a great camper.
- Bill Partin, Tennessee

2019-07-03 2019 Keystone Bullet 220RBI View Listings

Purchased new in March. We were told it was winterized and it wasn’t which caused the water pump to malfunction causing a flood. Casing around fan in bathroom cracked and had to be replaced. Kitchen tap leaked and was replaced. This all happened before we even pulled out of yard for our camping season. On the road for 5 days and we had numerous issues. The cord attached from trailer to vehicle frayed. Screen door clip broke. The trim work on both slides pulled away when slides were pushed out. The tap which was replaced still leaks. The table has sharp edges and chipped. Waiting to have replaced. While traveling the doors open, dishes broke, the fasteners don’t keep them closed. I’m using cable ties to secure them. Then the water heater stopped working both electric and propane. Presently at shop for repairs which we had to return home to do so. Warranty is fixing all but one week on the road and to encounter so many issues is a very huge negative to purchasing this model!!!
- Sharon Butler, Nova Scotia

2019-06-13 2018 Keystone Bullet 287QBS View Listings

Was not very happy with this product bought this camper brand new from Terry Town in Grand Rapids Michigan, with the expectation of using it all year round. First day when we went to pick it up it had water damage in the outdoor kitchen. Terry Town assured us that they would order parts and have it fixed. When we brought it home we found so many other things wrong with it. Our toilet seal wasn't working, one outdoor speaker didn't work,Our water holding tank was leaking, Door to our master bedroom wasn't sliding correctly, some of our decals were coming off on the outside, Our window in the bedroom was leaking and the one on our door. We brought it in to get it fixed and picked up our camper to find our outdoor kitchen to be in worse shape then when we bought it. We had to schedule it to get fixed again. Recently we have had water damage again in our out door kitchen and come to find out our roof is leaking due to the manufacturer not sealing it properly, water has leaked into our flooring. Ugh so frustrated!! Contacted Terry Town and not sure what will happen now.
- Dan, Michigan

2019-06-12 2019 Keystone Bullet 273BHSWE View Listings

The worst company experience I’ve ever had! THIS COMPANY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ITS CUSTOMERS!!!!!! !!!!!! I have used my trailer 1 time and now it’s jn the shop. It’s been there for 3 months and keystone keeps sending the wrong cabinet parts so I can’t get my trailer back! I literally will be buying a new trailer and selling this one when it gets back just so I don’t have to own a keystone brand ever again! THEY ARE AWFUL!!!!!!!! !!!!!
- Timothy Duncan, Oregon

2019-05-14 2018 Keystone Bullet 330BHS View Listings

Hello DO NOT BUY, these units are thrown together with no care Warranty is NOTHING and they wash their hands of you the moment you purchase the units Don't waste your time and money on these. We have a $47000 unit that is not livable in and worth NOTHING due to defects in the unit and the doors leaking - this is not a maintenance issue but a defect - we have been trying to get help with them since last year and this year the reason is warranty is up - it's up because they never helped last year The dealership is also USELESS
- Ashley, Ontario

2019-02-28 2017 Keystone Bullet 220RBI View Listings

We bought our 2017 Keystone Bullet Ultra Lite when we sold our house. We traveled to mountains in NC, and lived in it for 17 months while we built our vacation home. We have no regrets- it was the perfect RV for us! Several of the things we were looking for in an RV, we found with the 2017 Keystone Bullet Ultra Lite 220RBI. We wanted something small and easy for towing in the mountains. Yet, we were looking for an RV that had a private bedroom. Many of the travel trailers this size have an open bedroom with no door or walls. The Keystone Bullet Ultra Lite 220RBI had a private bedroom, with a door, plenty of storage in the cabinets and under the bed, and even a place for a 2nd TV! We swapped out the short queen mattress for a full queen memory foam mattress. It created less walking space in the bedroom, but we only ever in the bedroom to sleep or nap. Our favorite part about this travel trailer is the layout and livability. There are two opposing slides in the main living area, which creates a nice amount of space. We spent most of our time in the main living room and appreciated the roominess. There is even a kitchen island. We could cook dinner together, watch TV, and play board games in this space. The bathroom was in the rear as opposed to the near the bedroom (in the front) so we hardly woke each other when someone needed to use the bathroom in the middle of the night or shower early in the morning. There was plenty of storage- in the kitchen cabinets, under the dining room benches, an additional large cabinet by the door, and in the overpass storage outside. I can't say enough good things about this camper!
- Allison, North Carolina

2019-02-27 2012 Keystone Bullet 248RKS View Listings

Absolute junk. Everything about this RV is the worst. I hate it. And have hated since day one. I would never again buy a Keystone or Thor product. Avoid at all costs. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Bobby G, Texas

2019-02-23 2015 Keystone Bullet 220RBI View Listings

I didn't have time to experience my trailer shortly after my purchase i had a falling out with my husband so I'm selling it for because it's of kno use do to seperating i wish i could of experience the joyment i would of had its beautifull inside and out I'm sure others who purchase it will find enjoyment and pleasure for a long time to come.
- Colleen Fitzgerald, Massachusetts

2019-01-27 2018 Keystone Bullet 272BHSWE View Listings

This is my first trailer, first time out 6 things had to go back and get fixed, second time out 4 things needed to be fixed. Windows had to be replaced because they weren’t glued to the window frame, rear compartment leaks water, and couch has broken. Poor quality, and unfortunately no such thing as a lemon law here in Canada.
- Jonathan Smith, British Columbia

2018-10-28 2017 Keystone Bullet 269RLSWE View Listings

The roof leaked in the 13th month this was the first real rain we had since I purchased it. In addition both rubber seals rubber seals are tearing and falling off of the slide area. Also all of the plastic cover strip along the roof and back shrunk and came off from the sun and heat. Poor product materials. The warranty is only one year so these issues are not covered by [dealer] or keystone. I regret buying a Keystone product.
- Richard, California

2018-08-26 2018 Keystone Bullet 257RSS View Listings

Kitchen faucet was broke. Led porch lights would not come on Door striker plate off location door would not lock handle to dump grey tank missing cotter pin missing in tongue electric jack & the latest thing is table makes bed supports for table broke had to add screws it fell with me
- Donald Schneider, Arkansas

2018-06-28 2016 Keystone Bullet 269RLS View Listings

We bought a 2016 Bullet 269rls from a show for a great price. Loved the look and pulling of the trailer. Then many problems started to develope. First the cabinet door hinges came loss and scratched the wood! I replaced all the mounting screws with bigger ones. My under belly drain straight down.I had to run drains out to the side so I wouldn't get wet draining them. Next I had to install shocks under the bed to hold it open.Next I had to replace the mattress at $500. I had to replace the uncomfortable chairs with recliners another$500.O0 I replaced the curtain plastic holdbacks which broke with metal ones. I had to replace the screws on the rear seat holdowns which were stripped.I had to repaint all the black frame and steps due to fainting from the sun. I had to place absorbate deodorant under the bathroom sink to get the smell out. I had to install a towel holder, toiletpaper holder and towel ring holder in bathroom.We had to replace the couch thru warranty due to the sticking came out.I had to refasten the wood on the booth.I had to refasten the wood on the side of the slide and install molding to keep it in place. I had to replace the front light due being cracked and the lense falling out. On my first trip the brakes overheated in Ky. I installed a blind in the bedroom for privacy. My wife made a center topper in the bedroom to fill in the center.I had to fill in crack in the kitchen counter.I replaced smoke detector with one with battery door due to going off each time we used range burners since fan does not exhaust to the outside.I had to fix the screen door slide handle to keep bugs out.When I took trailer in for repairs I told my wife to go pick another trailer model since I was tired of fixing this one! Wife said no! We got everything wrong from the factory fixed! Now we love our trailer! We have been on many great trips with it and get compliments on how great it looks after 2 years.It is always a work in progress!
- Sam, Indiana