Keystone Bullet Premier Ultra Lite RVs Reviews (9)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Bullet Premier Ultra Lite RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Robert Worley from Florida says:

Have you owned any Keystone Bullet Premier Ultra Lite RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Keystone Bullet Premier Ultra Lite 19FBPR View Listings

We pulled this trailer up into the mountains of Tenn. Into south Florida, and up to the Myrtle Beach. We had an enjoyable time and this trailer is really built for enjoyment. It is a quality built trailer and they put much thought into the layout and construction. It is built for winter or summer use. I used a sway bar but I don't believe I would have needed it. The dry weight is 4220 lbs which was easy pulling, dry or loaded with my f150 pickup.
- Robert Worley, Florida

2019-04-06 2015 Keystone Bullet Premier Ultra Lite 22RBPR View Listings

I researched and looked at RV’s for about 6 months before I finally decided on this one. I have traveled out west and to Florida 2 times for a total of about 7000 miles with this RV and no problems. This RV has everything for a comfortable trip. Rides smooth and very aerodynamic. Wide width between axles helps stabilize RV. It did not sway during our trips even in high winds. Very light and easy to tow. Sometimes I forgot I was even towing anything. I just love the outside kitchen (stove, fridge, sink, cabinets, and a tv ) Keeps the mess from inside and cleanup was easier. The 8 cu. ft. fridge inside is a plus. I’m 250 lbs. and the shower had plenty of room for me. Outside shower was handy also. Plenty of storage. Overall this is a very nice looking RV inside and out. It doesn’t look cheap. I get plenty of compliments on it. If you’re looking for a great travel trailer this is the one to buy. It also rates high in the RV guides.
- Greg, Pennsylvania

2019-02-14 2014 Keystone Bullet Premier Ultra Lite 272BHS View Listings

Really great camper , we have enjoyed it fully when we got the chance to go ! Pulls very nicely ! It has a good floor plan to use with the bunks for grand kids or kids, nice large slide out . All appliances work very well no problems with anything ! Electric awning very nice and easy to use. Electric slide works very good really gives you a lot of extra room ! Queen bed up front just like home, plenty of storage everywhere in the unit . The insulation studs cool I. Summer and warm in the winter !
- Jeff Barnacastle, Mississippi

2018-08-28 2018 Keystone Bullet Premier Ultra Lite 22RBPR View Listings

I had a 2016 of the same Brand/Model. I enjoyed every camping experience I had. It worked perfectly and never had a issue. My 2012 Ford F150 pulled this camper with no problem. All features satisfied my expectations. I would highly recommend this camper to anyone.
- Jeffrey Freeman, North Carolina

2018-06-24 2017 Keystone Bullet Premier Ultra Lite 248RKSWE View Listings

Purchased 03/2016. Quality is lacking, very cheaply built. Issues: 1) Bathroom door latch mid-aligned - twice back to dealer and still not fixed. Probably due to movement in wall when being towed. Infixable due to plastic trim. 2) Bedroom “end tables” are made of 1/8” panel with inadequate support to bear any weight - almost impossible to get to wardrobe or into bed without breaking this. And it can’t be removed because the water enters the camper in this “box”. 3) dining section is horribly designed. The seat back near the entry door is too flimbsy as it begs to be leaned on when sitting and bracing just can’t support it. Under the seats is inadequately supported with 1” x 1” softwood frame attached with a couple long wire staples. It falls apart with minimal use. Set cushions will not stay put. 4) Do not settle for the standard sofa. It pitches foreward to the point of discomfort and the cushions are not at all comfortable. Also, it is supposed to be teathered to the wall but that broke right away and it slides around during travel. 5) the oven is horrible. We have given up trying to bake in it. 6) constant battle with trim falling off the walls. 7) the 60 gal grey water tank is really 2x 30 gal, 1 for the kitchen and one for the bathroom. 30 gal bathroom is not enough for “dry camping” more than 2 nights. 8) wardrobe closets in bedroom are not deep enough to fit a hanger. 9) the BBQ that hangs on an outside bracket falls apart within 1 year and cooks very unevenly. 10) bathroom sink faucet is too close to the back edge of the sink to use. 11) the steel frame rusted within 1 yr with a pattern that looked like it was scraped by something heavy, and gas lines underneath are rusting prematurely. 12) entry way door latches do not open and close properly. 13) the mattress was the first thing we got rid of. Horrible quality. 14) the level on the Electric jack is worthless. Warranty work completed with restoring substandard quality and no effort was made to fix issues above. The good things include a great refrigerator and a great air conditioner/heater.
- Bruce Gillham, California

2017-11-13 2013 Keystone Bullet Premier Ultra Lite 19FBPR View Listings

We are honestly torn about selling our Keystone -- it's perfect in every way for an older couple (that's my wife and I) but doesn't come with the one thing we need: more time to enjoy it! It's easy to tow, roomy enough for tall people (that's us) and great-looking, too!
- Michael Mesmer, California

2016-09-18 2015 Keystone Bullet Premier Ultra Lite 248RKS View Listings

Such an easy tow. Traicks behind a vehicle beautifully. Floor plan was the key seller. Rear kitchen setup and the bathroom is totally separate, no walking thru the bathroom to get to the bedroom. Plenty of storage, no space waisted. Exterior color scheme is a plus.
- Pete Molnar, Virginia

2016-06-15 2013 Keystone Bullet Premier Ultra Lite 30RIPR View Listings

After 2 1/2 yrs. the front cap paint oxidized. We had purchased a Platinum plan which covered the exterior and thus the repainting/redecaling. Highly recommend additional warranty plans to augment the 2 yr. plans from manufacturers. Also, at 2 1/2 yrs, the freezer internal protective coating cracked and peeled off, exposing bare metal which would eventually rust. Manufacturer (Atwood) recommended replacement; however, they refused to assist in the cost because their 2 yr. warrnty had lapsed and I did not purchase an extended warranty for appliances. I contacted Trailer Life Magazine Resolution Team and they intervened on my behalf and convinced Atwood to work with me. The entire refrigerator was replaced and I am currently working with Atwood for reimbursement of $2300. On our recent outing, the black water dump handle rod broke and I am currently working to replace either the valve rod or entire valve assembly, depending on what the situation requires.
- Louis Nolan, New Mexico

2016-03-23 2016 Keystone Bullet Premier Ultra Lite 19FBPR View Listings

Bought this as a used unit from a dealer in Atlanta. Dealer said that previous owner of 2 months found it too small for family of 4. Well maybe so depending on size of people, but for wife and I and two small dogs just right. I easily pull it with my 2008 Tacoma TRD v6 as dry wt is 4180 with max of 6500 which is the limit on the truck. Nice layout, many features and looks great. Keystone is honoring the warranty from previous owner for the remainder of time which is 10 months.
- George, Georgia