Keystone Bullet Premier Reviews on RV Insider (43)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Bullet Premier RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Megabyte from Tennessee says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Keystone Bullet Premier 30RIPR View Listings

We've owned this unit for about nine months now. Made at least a dozen trips with over 45 nights in it so far (and we're not done for the year!). We've had several minor 'bumps' (shade string broke, light burned out, table warped, shower not sealed properly) but nothing major (i.e. affected our use of the unit). We like the living space - our two schnauzers love the dog bed under the kitchen table! We have noting but positive things to say about our unit and our dealer. Yeah, we've had several issues, but nothing that I would call a show-stopper! My philosophy is 'suck it up buttercup, nobody gets a free ride"! The unit is absolutely perfect for two people and two small dogs. We don't get in one another's way. If we cook inside, there is plenty of room for us. Tows great and is much easier to back than our previous 19-foot TT. I've bought new high-end vehicles with more issues, so we're very happy! HIGHLY recommend!!!
- Megabyte, Tennessee

2020-10-27 2018 Keystone Bullet Premier 24RKPR View Listings

I love this Trailer for a couple or small family. It is easy to pull and manuever. Well constructed, and lightweight.The fiberglass sides make it easier to clean. There are led lights throughout and even the awning lights up with led. Nice comfortable mattress is on the queen bed. This is a solid well built trailer and you should enjoy it for years. All the comforts of home! Since this is fully stocked and ready to go. I would love to see someone love it as much as I did.
- Robert, North Carolina

2020-09-27 2020 Keystone Bullet Premier 22RB View Listings

Bought unit brand new. Has been nothing but a headache, one thing after another and only 3 months into ownership. Leaking window internally resulting in water damage, leak at ceiling molding, screen door handle sticks closed and can't open door (can you say fire safety issue), speaking of fire safety one fire alarm keeps randomly alarming nearly non-stop, table bed support stripped out, table leg supports stripped out, compartment latches don't seat well, and stairs locking mechanism doesn't connect on one side. If that doesn't seem enough, it's been difficult to schedule a repair for leaks, which it seems should supercede most other repairs due to the potential damage water can do.
- jennifer, Florida

2020-09-13 2020 Keystone Bullet Premier 30RIPR View Listings

I found that these units are built flimsy cheaply and I can't wait to get rid of mine. What a piece of junk. A $43,000 boat anchor. The floor moves when you walk on it the toilet leaks windows are broken refrigerator molding is falling off already burned up a converter the sleeper cushions are uneven almost can't sleep on it everybody that slept on it complained.
- Bob, Michigan

2020-08-18 2017 Keystone Bullet Premier 30RIPR View Listings

From New: Level jack, torn and loose, molding trim pieces missing, Bathroom Taps Backwards. Kitchen Vent stripped and had to be replaced. Screws missing. Stereo Problems,Outside tv not hooked up. Week One, Slide out not working Week Three, Frame Paint peeling and chipping, Week Three, Side window shatters because it hangs on the outside of the camper. Year One: Button on door pops off. Year Two: Roof trim comes apart Staining Roof Finish in master bedroom, Year Two, Refinish and rockerguard rusted frame Counter top finish starts to seperate Year Three: Another Side window shatters, Keystone has zero support, tells me i should not drive my camper over 15 kms a hour (10 mph) on a gravel road, EVER Several locking keys are no longer working. Total travelled, 1500 kms, or 1100 Miles! Keystone, Zero support, rude, trade in value 8000 less then purchase price. Do NOT BUY
- Shaun Bleich, Saskatchewan

2020-07-29 2017 Keystone Bullet Premier 29RKPR View Listings

Very poorly built, with the cheapest parts.. stuff like fresh water tank leaks from up on top the tank, the trim all throughout the camper falling off, roof leaks after six months, hot water tank problems, slide out seal fell off, awning leaks alone camper, and the list goes on..... I will not be buying another one from keystone.
- Rick Mawby, Michigan

2020-05-20 2019 Keystone Bullet Premier 30RIPR View Listings

I purchased my rigg April 14th 2020 I finally was able to start loading my rig April 24th when I discovered a musty smell and discovered black mold under the bed I scheduled to have it repaired at camping World in indy 9 days later told me the warranty wouldn't cover this problem long story short it's coming out of my pocket for repairs which the whole floor needs replaced due to mold and water damage definitely do not buy a keystone rig and for sure don't purchase anything from camping world of indianapolis. They knew they sold me a lemon they put carpet in the bedroom to hide the water damage this unit doesn't come with carpet in the bedroom I did exstinsiv research I hope they can't sleep at night I know I dont.
- Ron Karn , Indiana

2020-03-11 2017 Keystone Bullet Premier 24RKPR View Listings

Great, spacious travel trailer with plenty of storage. This model has two opposed slides which makes for a massive amount of floor space. The build quality is quite good for this price range. There are lots of little features and details that just show quality. Most amazing is the weight. This model is easily towed with a standard half-ton pickup.
- Joe, New York

2019-12-10 2018 Keystone Bullet Premier 24RKPR View Listings

it all started July 25th my wife passed away I've 2018 I had no choice but I have to start living in an RV could not financially afford a house October 25th of 2018 I went and purchased an RV a week prior had my father-in-law go with me when I went into the shop in Fife to make a purchase I was looked down upon I have problems just like everyone else the RV that I purchased the RV has been nothing but problems from day one currently was living in it which I am now still at and which I could not afford to take it back and forth to the shop 150 miles one way might I also add I was unemployed the RV that I bought came with a membership which is also a joke they pushed all my warranties to fall on the following year which is now the current date of December 9th 2019 which the furnace is not working it is not igniting the fuel my porch lights don't work work for 1 minute then does no longer work already replaced the water pump that stopped working have how to replace both fuel lines up front for propane both of them started leaking there's a lot more wrong with it those are just some of the things off top I have a list written down I guess that wasn't covered in the warranty finally got a job back at where I used to work thank God moves closer now I'm only 30 miles away from the repair shop still cannot afford to stay in a hotel for a week or two for them to do the repairs on top of which shouldn't have to pay nothing but I have to pay a service fee why did I buy it had no choice should have went somewhere else they're not following through with what they say I do not recommend going to where I purchased it you will be treated unfairly I am what would make you different think about it do you review check first I didn't good luck
- Gary Shoemaker, Washington

2019-12-03 2017 Keystone Bullet Premier 30RIPR View Listings

Since buying my 2017 BULLETT PREMIER 30 RIPR I have several issues with it. Starting with a blown fuse of first camping trip that knocked out the GFI while plugging in toaster. Several leaks from roof, cap and rear of trailer, which has now caused floor to rought out in just 2 years. Kitchen sink replaced to due chip in it. Toleit had leak, fresh water seal leak. All which was advised to be fixed by dealer. AC Units not working, now circuit board for water heater will need to be replaced! Purchased new and have several issues. Buyer beware!!! Waiting on response from Keystone to do the right thing. Entire floor needs to be replaced as the leaks were never fixed while under warranty. Goes in to dealership every year to be inspected and supposed issues fixed. 2 years old and this is what you get from a hefty purchase and supposed reliable manufacturer.
- Andrew Wamsley, South Carolina

2019-11-02 2018 Keystone Bullet Premier 30RIPR View Listings

I bought brand new off dealer lot in Oct 2017 and used for 2 weeks without problems. Nov 2018 started having problems. Furnace stopped working, ceiling moldings falling off. Entrance door molding starting to separate, bathroom door became warped. Keystone only warrants the interior for 90 days. I have only used the camper for a total of 3 weeks and it is basically falling apart. Getting the dealer to fix the furnace is proving extremely difficult even though I bought the extended warranty. It is the biggest mistake of my life.
- Karl Noldy, Virginia

2019-09-24 2019 Keystone Bullet Premier 30RIPR View Listings

The Keystone Premier 30 RIPR is perfect if you need a rig with a tow capacity below 8,500 and tongue weight below 850lbs. I tow it with my Range Rover Sport and it pulls it well. Anything bigger and you’ll need a pickup with more capacity. The layout is very spacious for Its size and the new color scheme is light which is inline with other brands. I wish the bedroom had a little more space around the bed as well as storage. I also wish the build quality around the wheel wells was a little better. Seems the “fenders” around the tires are coming apart. I’ll be looking for warranty assistance with this and some other areas needing cosmetic repairs. Seems they went a little overboard with the silicone sealant around fixtures in bathroom that is a bit yellowish in color. Bathroom shower door has a magnetic edge that comes apart when opening the door. Also the rollers on the shower door are coming apart. Over all it’s a nice unit for the price.
- Vincent Camayd, Florida

2019-07-12 2017 Keystone Bullet Premier 22RBPR View Listings

We love floorplan,outdoor kitchen,and overall size. Bought new in 2016. Problems; outdoor fridge shelf broke first trip out. ALL the veneer trim that runs across the ceiling started falling off,cabinet doors started coming off over sink(stripped out),front nose to roof leaked BAD after 16 months,camper has a high dollar cover,shower door guides installed wrong,shower door top hangs,air conditioner started smelling electrical,was a recall and fixed. Also locks on outside fridge door had to be replaced along with the entry door lock malfunctioning.A screw worked its way up and threw the vinyl floor in the kitchen part. Overall,there is NO quality in this rev,no standards from factory and we regret so much buying this pathetic built junk.Typical Keystone quality,or lack of.
- Terry Terrell, Kentucky

2019-06-01 2014 Keystone Bullet Premier 22RBPR View Listings

Bought our camper new and have used it extensively for the past 5 years. We absolutely love it, especially the outdoor kitchen, though recently we ditched the outdoor frig and modified the space to store our small weberq grill and provide extra storage for cooking. Also replaced the table legs with the lagun table set up so it swings out of the way when you want more room. We keep it mostly shaded when not out camping, washed and waxed so fading hasn't been an issue yet though I expect it will at some point given how dark the cap is and the constant sun we seem to get when camping. Wish they would stick with white caps. We've not had any serious problems. Knock on wood, though we just replaced both axles $800 total. Since someone once told me (and I tend to agree) that a camper on the road experiences something like a 4.5 earthquake while on the highway, we think that it was probable due to some crummy roads over the years. I love the bigger awning on the newer models, but have come up with a pretty good and light solution to that issue, so I keep my awning so that I can also keep my larger shower than the newer models offer. Anyway, there is no perfect camper, but we love ours and plan to hang on to it for years to come. Can't comment on factory warranty or support since we've had little or no need - gave it a one star because the one time we did call about the black water sensor soon after we got it, they just said the sensor was probably bad, but did not offer to replace it. So now we simply dump after each stay and ignore.
- E Logue, Virginia

2019-05-16 2018 Keystone Bullet Premier 30RIPR View Listings

Overall quality is cheap and poor material quality and workmanship is terrible. Trying to deal with Keystone RV Customer Service to get warranty work is a joke. They know quality and workmanship is bad but that’s how they are making money because it costs less that way. Customer Service says as long as it is nailed and screwed together is all they care about. Wow what a bad company to deal with. We had a 2015 but the quality and workmanship has really deteriorated. We won’t buy a Keystone product again.
- Leon, Florida

2019-03-31 2017 Keystone Bullet Premier 22RBPR View Listings

The trailer is just about perfect for one or two. The relatively smaller size gets you into more places, easily. It tows extremely well behind a Tacoma (with towing package). Fixtures and components are very good to excellent quality. The overall build, however, is typical of the low quality, get-er-done kind of construction seen in all current travel trailers. The quality of the construction is as good as any of the trailers I have seen , which is to say fair to poor. Disregard my rating of warranty/ factory support. The app did not offer a response of “N/A. I have no experience there as I never bothered to let their people try to fix anything, (and there weren’t any big issues in my two years of ownership.)
- Bob Hendrickson, Maine

2019-03-09 2017 Keystone Bullet Premier 22RBPR View Listings

My mother purchased a brand new Keystone Bullet in August 2017. Within the first few months the heater stopped working. She had to contact Keystone and after a couple of weeks it was determined the heater needed replacement which was done under warranty. Now in February the air conditioning stopped working. Keystone is dragging their feet for several weeks and still no AC. The contractor who replaced the heater can’t work without authorization from Keystone to fix the AC. After several days near 90 degrees she paid for the repair out of pocket, we will see how long it takes to get refunded the $1,300. If this is how this company helps it buyers I would do my homework before spending a large amount of money and getting no support when serious problems arise.
- Mike, Florida

2019-01-25 2018 Keystone Bullet Premier 19FBPR View Listings

Great for towing behind a SUV. Queen bed. with air conditioner in ceiling and heat in the floor. Arched ceiling. One slide out with a dinette. Full size refrigerator, micro wave oven and a gas top and oven stove.
- William Sutton, Florida

2018-12-05 2017 Keystone Bullet Premier 22RBPR View Listings

love my little rig— has all the comforts of home nice near and compacted!! tows easily; beautiful inside and out— convenient laundry ahoot as well as outdoor kitchen. very nice to sit outside w the porch light in taking in the views. im moving home and no longer require its use here in california since ive been using it for second home while i work out here and commute back and forth. Rv living is cheapest living in bay area and my rig has served me well!!
- anne reed, Ohio

2018-10-11 2015 Keystone Bullet Premier 19FBPR View Listings

Had numerous problems--shelves collapsed due to faulty installation as well as flimsy material; fender skirts cracked and screws backed out due to poor support and installation (Installing third set), several cabinet doors pulled out of press board edging, a/c incredibly loud. Unit has towed well and have had no issues with fiber glass cap. We had a stick built, aluminum sided travel trailer for nine years with extensive travels--wish I still had it.
- Steve Hines, Virginia

2018-08-19 2017 Keystone Bullet Premier 22RBPR View Listings

Leaks badly where front nose cap meets the rooftop.Manufacturer knows of this problem,yet, ignores it's customers. Do not purchase any of the nose capped trailers. Rot,mold,you WILL have a leak issue.
- Terry Terrell, Kentucky

2018-04-26 2014 Keystone Bullet Premier 31BHPR View Listings

I have had this trailer for 3 years the brown front is fading very bad and nothing can be done. I talked to the dealership and said nothing can be done if I had know it was a paint that would fad and look like it has run into other colors I would have purchased an all white camper trailer that would have looked better for as long as I own it.
- leslie styre, Saskatchewan

2018-01-11 2017 Keystone Bullet Premier 34BH View Listings

Purchase my RV in April 2017 took a six week trip out west shortly afterwards upon arriving back at home I went to clean my travel trailer only to notice that the front part of the rubber roof and blown off come loose. I was told by the service department where I purchased the travel trailer that the roof would be completely replaced after three months I got the travel trailer back to find out that it had been Jerry rig at best. Not only is it a cheap terrible travel trailer.And the dealership where I purchased it is just as bad now I’ve got to return it because I did a half buried job I would never purchase another one in fact I’m going to sell this one and purchase a Flagstaff as the one I had before
- Donald White, Florida

2017-08-02 2017 Keystone Bullet Premier 26RBPR View Listings

Loved mine until it broke down 225 miles from Fairbanks. Single leaf spring system failed on the right side. Now paying $125 per night for a hotel room waiting on RV repair shop and KEYSTONE to get me back on the road home to Texas. Not exactly what I was promised at the time of purchase as related to roadside assistance and warranty work.
- John Sherwood, Texas

2017-07-28 2017 Keystone Bullet Premier 26RBPR View Listings

This is a very beautiful trailer. The two slide outs really open up the floor space. I absolutely love the storage space within this trailer. A large pantry, paper pantry and linen closet. It also has a beautiful entertainment center. Overall, well designed and efficient. We are looking forward to many years of enjoyment in this trailer.
- Ken Allen, Montana