Keystone Bullet Premier RVs Reviews (32)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Bullet Premier RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Megabyte from Tennessee says:

Have you owned any Keystone Bullet Premier RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Keystone Bullet Premier 30RIPR View Listings

We've owned this unit for about nine months now. Made at least a dozen trips with over 45 nights in it so far (and we're not done for the year!). We've had several minor 'bumps' (shade string broke, light burned out, table warped, shower not sealed properly) but nothing major (i.e. affected our use of the unit). We like the living space - our two schnauzers love the dog bed under the kitchen table! We have noting but positive things to say about our unit and our dealer. Yeah, we've had several issues, but nothing that I would call a show-stopper! My philosophy is 'suck it up buttercup, nobody gets a free ride"! The unit is absolutely perfect for two people and two small dogs. We don't get in one another's way. If we cook inside, there is plenty of room for us. Tows great and is much easier to back than our previous 19-foot TT. I've bought new high-end vehicles with more issues, so we're very happy! HIGHLY recommend!!!
- Megabyte, Tennessee

2019-07-12 2017 Keystone Bullet Premier 22RBPR View Listings

We love floorplan,outdoor kitchen,and overall size. Bought new in 2016. Problems; outdoor fridge shelf broke first trip out. ALL the veneer trim that runs across the ceiling started falling off,cabinet doors started coming off over sink(stripped out),front nose to roof leaked BAD after 16 months,camper has a high dollar cover,shower door guides installed wrong,shower door top hangs,air conditioner started smelling electrical,was a recall and fixed. Also locks on outside fridge door had to be replaced along with the entry door lock malfunctioning.A screw worked its way up and threw the vinyl floor in the kitchen part. Overall,there is NO quality in this rev,no standards from factory and we regret so much buying this pathetic built junk.Typical Keystone quality,or lack of.
- Terry Terrell, Kentucky

2019-06-01 2014 Keystone Bullet Premier 22RBPR View Listings

Bought our camper new and have used it extensively for the past 5 years. We absolutely love it, especially the outdoor kitchen, though recently we ditched the outdoor frig and modified the space to store our small weberq grill and provide extra storage for cooking. Also replaced the table legs with the lagun table set up so it swings out of the way when you want more room. We keep it mostly shaded when not out camping, washed and waxed so fading hasn't been an issue yet though I expect it will at some point given how dark the cap is and the constant sun we seem to get when camping. Wish they would stick with white caps. We've not had any serious problems. Knock on wood, though we just replaced both axles $800 total. Since someone once told me (and I tend to agree) that a camper on the road experiences something like a 4.5 earthquake while on the highway, we think that it was probable due to some crummy roads over the years. I love the bigger awning on the newer models, but have come up with a pretty good and light solution to that issue, so I keep my awning so that I can also keep my larger shower than the newer models offer. Anyway, there is no perfect camper, but we love ours and plan to hang on to it for years to come. Can't comment on factory warranty or support since we've had little or no need - gave it a one star because the one time we did call about the black water sensor soon after we got it, they just said the sensor was probably bad, but did not offer to replace it. So now we simply dump after each stay and ignore.
- E Logue, Virginia

2019-05-16 2018 Keystone Bullet Premier 30RIPR View Listings

Overall quality is cheap and poor material quality and workmanship is terrible. Trying to deal with Keystone RV Customer Service to get warranty work is a joke. They know quality and workmanship is bad but that’s how they are making money because it costs less that way. Customer Service says as long as it is nailed and screwed together is all they care about. Wow what a bad company to deal with. We had a 2015 but the quality and workmanship has really deteriorated. We won’t buy a Keystone product again.
- Leon, Florida

2019-03-31 2017 Keystone Bullet Premier 22RBPR View Listings

The trailer is just about perfect for one or two. The relatively smaller size gets you into more places, easily. It tows extremely well behind a Tacoma (with towing package). Fixtures and components are very good to excellent quality. The overall build, however, is typical of the low quality, get-er-done kind of construction seen in all current travel trailers. The quality of the construction is as good as any of the trailers I have seen , which is to say fair to poor. Disregard my rating of warranty/ factory support. The app did not offer a response of “N/A. I have no experience there as I never bothered to let their people try to fix anything, (and there weren’t any big issues in my two years of ownership.)
- Bob Hendrickson, Maine

2019-03-09 2017 Keystone Bullet Premier 22RBPR View Listings

My mother purchased a brand new Keystone Bullet in August 2017. Within the first few months the heater stopped working. She had to contact Keystone and after a couple of weeks it was determined the heater needed replacement which was done under warranty. Now in February the air conditioning stopped working. Keystone is dragging their feet for several weeks and still no AC. The contractor who replaced the heater can’t work without authorization from Keystone to fix the AC. After several days near 90 degrees she paid for the repair out of pocket, we will see how long it takes to get refunded the $1,300. If this is how this company helps it buyers I would do my homework before spending a large amount of money and getting no support when serious problems arise.
- Mike, Florida

2019-01-25 2018 Keystone Bullet Premier 19FBPR View Listings

Great for towing behind a SUV. Queen bed. with air conditioner in ceiling and heat in the floor. Arched ceiling. One slide out with a dinette. Full size refrigerator, micro wave oven and a gas top and oven stove.
- William Sutton, Florida

2018-12-05 2017 Keystone Bullet Premier 22RBPR View Listings

love my little rig— has all the comforts of home nice near and compacted!! tows easily; beautiful inside and out— convenient laundry ahoot as well as outdoor kitchen. very nice to sit outside w the porch light in taking in the views. im moving home and no longer require its use here in california since ive been using it for second home while i work out here and commute back and forth. Rv living is cheapest living in bay area and my rig has served me well!!
- anne reed, Ohio

2018-10-11 2015 Keystone Bullet Premier 19FBPR View Listings

Had numerous problems--shelves collapsed due to faulty installation as well as flimsy material; fender skirts cracked and screws backed out due to poor support and installation (Installing third set), several cabinet doors pulled out of press board edging, a/c incredibly loud. Unit has towed well and have had no issues with fiber glass cap. We had a stick built, aluminum sided travel trailer for nine years with extensive travels--wish I still had it.
- Steve Hines, Virginia

2018-08-19 2017 Keystone Bullet Premier 22RBPR View Listings

Leaks badly where front nose cap meets the rooftop.Manufacturer knows of this problem,yet, ignores it's customers. Do not purchase any of the nose capped trailers. Rot,mold,you WILL have a leak issue.
- Terry Terrell, Kentucky

2018-04-26 2014 Keystone Bullet Premier 31BHPR View Listings

I have had this trailer for 3 years the brown front is fading very bad and nothing can be done. I talked to the dealership and said nothing can be done if I had know it was a paint that would fad and look like it has run into other colors I would have purchased an all white camper trailer that would have looked better for as long as I own it.
- leslie styre, Saskatchewan

2018-01-11 2017 Keystone Bullet Premier 34BH View Listings

Purchase my RV in April 2017 took a six week trip out west shortly afterwards upon arriving back at home I went to clean my travel trailer only to notice that the front part of the rubber roof and blown off come loose. I was told by the service department where I purchased the travel trailer that the roof would be completely replaced after three months I got the travel trailer back to find out that it had been Jerry rig at best. Not only is it a cheap terrible travel trailer.And the dealership where I purchased it is just as bad now I’ve got to return it because I did a half buried job I would never purchase another one in fact I’m going to sell this one and purchase a Flagstaff as the one I had before
- Donald White, Florida

2017-08-02 2017 Keystone Bullet Premier 26RBPR View Listings

Loved mine until it broke down 225 miles from Fairbanks. Single leaf spring system failed on the right side. Now paying $125 per night for a hotel room waiting on RV repair shop and KEYSTONE to get me back on the road home to Texas. Not exactly what I was promised at the time of purchase as related to roadside assistance and warranty work.
- John Sherwood, Texas

2017-07-28 2017 Keystone Bullet Premier 26RBPR View Listings

This is a very beautiful trailer. The two slide outs really open up the floor space. I absolutely love the storage space within this trailer. A large pantry, paper pantry and linen closet. It also has a beautiful entertainment center. Overall, well designed and efficient. We are looking forward to many years of enjoyment in this trailer.
- Ken Allen, Montana

2017-07-14 2016 Keystone Bullet Premier 22RB View Listings

The day we bought this RV (7/17/2016) we found the fiberglass / composite front cap was crazed, cracked, or crows feet on the top 1/4 of the cap. This is typically caused by excess paint thickness, preparation, or paint issues (this is a gel paint). Long story short the Dealer would not cover the repair - they said Keystone would not approve it. Keystone Customer Relations will not return any calls. This is a Breach of Warranty. DO NOT buy one of these as the cap paint lasts about two months. This RV is covered, waxed, protected and babied. This issue could become a Class Action Lawsuit against Keystone as they show LITTLE or NO responsibility. They get ZERO stars in my reviews, and I am getting a lawyer.
- LC, Utah

2017-07-05 2012 Keystone Bullet Premier 29RTPR View Listings

I have had my Premier since it was new. I have had little more than a switch and light fixture go bad in the 5 years I've owned it.i have towed it approximately 32,000 miles. It with a wdh and sway control tows very smoothly. I would not hesitate to purchase another one or recommend one to a friend.
- Steve S, Pennsylvania

2017-06-19 2016 Keystone Bullet Premier 19FBPR View Listings

We purchased our 19fbpr in 2016 from Pete's RV in Indiana. On our second season of enjoying this unit and it has been awesome. As some stated, for a couple and two dogs we have all we need regarding comfort. Pulls rather easily with our Ram 1500, 5.7 Hemi. Wiring to thermostat was recalled and a few screws needed refastened. (typical stuff for having a home bounce around down the road) No warranty issues at this point but hopeful the extended warranty we purchased does indeed give us peace of mind. if needed. In closing......we love our Bullet 19fbpr and get many comments from many fellow campers on its unique styling....Where you purchase any RV makes all the difference....(Pete's is Tops)
- Ronald Stoner, Illinois

2017-04-13 2015 Keystone Bullet Premier 22RBPR View Listings

Our biggest problem is the molded painted fiberglass front cap paint faded after 12 months. Keystone doesn't care. Said the problem was "environmental" and will not fix it. They recommended that we use rubbing compound to bring back the shine, but it doesn't matter because the fading in under the clear coat. Shelf in bathroom and shelf under outside refrigerator collapsed. Fender skirts are too light & not installed well. Screws fell out.
- Patti Anthony, New Jersey

2017-03-26 2016 Keystone Bullet Premier 22RBPR View Listings

My 2016 22RBPR has had the following issues: -Shower door keeps coming off track after "being repaired" numerous times; -Kitchen Faucet broke and was unusable; -When defrosting the refrigerator, water came out from under the cabinets; -Axle was bent and wore out a tire quickly (needs complete replacement); -Flooring is loose and rolls when you sweep for mop it; -Staples and shelving in bathroom fell apart or came out soon after purchase; -Under bench drawers, the rails broke and came off; -straps that hold under bench storage ripped immediately; -Stairs broke and tore at the weld points; -Slide out was improperly seated at factory and catches on side of trailer causing it to wobble as it goes in and out; -Seals on slide out tore as they were improperly positioned at factory and had to be replaced and moved to a correct position; Now fighting with Keystone to pay for their defects. May have to sue.
- IW, Washington

2017-02-14 2016 Keystone Bullet Premier 22RBPR View Listings

This has been a great trailer. It tows easy, sets up easy, and is very comfortable. I am only selling it in order to get a larger model. We need more space because we will be living in it for weeks at a time. It is a retired thing. The outdoor kitchen is a major highlight.
- Dale, Illinois

2017-01-27 2016 Keystone Bullet Premier 30RIPR View Listings

Well we pick up RV and went out for a 1200 km 3 day holiday toad very well behind2012 f-150 . We got back with some issues screws in corner cabinet stiped and the glass doors fell off in my hands fixed with thicker screws shower leaked and fuse box was crooked the dealer fixed iimidatly and I picked it up the next day and on the way home a rock broke the large window in bedroom I was told by dealer as it was a frameless window I had to replace whole window widow was $800.00 laybour to replace was $700.00 so I whet to a glass company they cut a piece of tinted 3mm glass and sold me a tub of auto glass glue cost was $130.00 and took me a hour to remove old glass and glue and to install new glass and now we love our trailer more than motorhome we had and toad veicale behind but if you own any type of RV you had better be mechanically inclined or you won't have a good experience
- Patrick Bryson, Saskatchewan

2017-01-23 2015 Keystone Bullet Premier 31BHPR View Listings

Have really enjoyed this trailer. Some minor issues, like screws not being tightened all the way and not as many places to plug things in but otherwise very happy. Tows great & so much storage! We've been camping for 30 plus years and have had several trailers so we're fussy.
- Deb, New York

2016-11-29 2015 Keystone Bullet Premier 26RBPR View Listings

Trailer delivered in excellent condition, until we took it on vacation. Found there was no drain hooked up to bathroom sink, causing flooding. Had trailer over a year before going on top. found extremely poor caulking on front panel to roof cost me nearly $400 to have it repaired. Keystone has very bad quality control. Replaced cheap converter with one that worked in a reasonable time. It's a beautiful trailer and very enjoyable. Had to install variable thermostat on water heater to keep from getting scolded. The warrantee sucks. It doesn't cover anything, such as fender skirts, which are poorly mounted and cheaply manufactured. Also, slide on door falls out. There's no excuse for the quality of this unit at this price. Everything is fixed now due my persistence. Hope it doesn't have any more problems.
- David Gilliat, California

2016-09-14 2014 Keystone Bullet Premier 26RBPR View Listings

We have had the RV for two years and have traveled about 20,000 miles. Excellent towing, light, all systems work except for the Slides which are cable. They have been trouble from jamming open to cables falling apart. Other than that a good trailer BUT those issues are a deal breaker in buying another one in the future.
- Bernie Hill, Newfoundland

2016-07-28 2015 Keystone Bullet Premier 26RBPR View Listings

Bought new and took on a 3 month trip to maritimes many issues with this trailer from roof leaks. Cupboards collapsing with very little weight awning stopped working. Wheel fenders coming loose. Lights burning out. Hide a bed collapsed toilet and plugs installed crooked table warped. In my research I found that Thor is the main company and owns most of trailer company's. Please do research and reviews before making an expensive decision
- Reed Burton, Saskatchewan