Keystone Bullet Crossfire Reviews on RV Insider (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Keystone Bullet Crossfire RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Adam Arick from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Keystone Bullet Crossfire 1900RD View Listings

Very livable. Easy to pack up last minute and go anywhere you want. Has all the bells and whistles of a bigger unti without the hastle of more things to worry about. Towing is easy and at high speeds handles like your not towing anything at all. This size is more convenient for smaller parks that cannot accommodate lareger campers. The overall quality is not top of the line but made very well. In the two years that I have owned this, there have been no issues with anything breaking or falling appart. The electrical, lighting, appliances, plumbing and propane units work with ease and all of the pilot lights ignite on the first try. Even after sitting for a period of time everything works perfect and there has never been a reason to worry about functionality. My personal best feature of this unit has to be the rear window that spans almost the entire wall. There is nothing better than pulling up to you favorite beach or mountainside park and waking up to a picture perfect view!
- Adam Arick, Florida

2020-09-06 2020 Keystone Bullet Crossfire 1700BH View Listings

I just bought a new 2020 Keystone Bullet Crossfire 1700BH. The tire blowout on the first trip within 800 miles on the road with the RV speed at 55 MPH. I called the dealer, who told me it is not the quality problem of the RV (really?). The tire brand is Rainier Tredit, model ST225/75R15D. The last letter D indicates the speed rating. According to the internet, D rating can only allow the maximum speed of 40 MPH. I really hope Keystone can put better tires on the RV so as to keep customer safe and their reputation better.
- yilizhoumd, California

2020-06-05 2019 Keystone Bullet Crossfire 2200BHS View Listings

My family loves this camper, it is the perfect size us. There is plenty of bed space and storage, light weight, not too long (22 ft), and all services are conveniently located on the driver side. My wife and I have only one complaint; the hinges of our Murphy bed have bent and the lower folding half of the bed has hence dropped 1/4 to 1/2 inch. Under warranty, our dealer will replace the hinges but without some type of support beneath the bed, the folding portion of this bed will continue to drop down. During our last camping trip I had to visit a chiropractor. It took 3 weeks for my back to quit hurting. I can see camping in this camper for the next 10 years, but my back can't take the pain that this bed will inflict upon me. I believe this is a poor design in an otherwise well thought out camper. Are there any suggested fixes for this bed? Thanks in advance.
- John Exum, Georgia

2019-12-28 2018 Keystone Bullet Crossfire 1900RD View Listings

We have had this travel trailer for approx. 9 Months. It has a good floor plan, is set up well, and does tow well. That is the ONLY good about it. We bought brand new, it has spent most of the time in the shop. It has had plumbing leaks, hot water heater problems, had to have an area of the roof fixed before it leaked, has other intermittent problems. The fit and finish is poor at best. The past 2 times we have camped, the ac is not working well. Shame on Keystone for putting out such a poor product. We owned a keystone before, it had problems as well, we just figured we got the “lemon” and gave keystone another chance. Well, I now know it is just bad quality.
- Michael Pivovarnik , Florida

2019-07-31 2019 Keystone Bullet Crossfire 2200BHS View Listings

We bought our Bullet this spring. The table fell off the wall, the seat nearest the door collapsed. Additionally, the tube provided for a drain pipe storage is all of 2 feet long and will not hold standard hoses. There is no rear bumper and no way to carry bicycles or other equipment, such as a generator. (Doing anything after market voids your warranty-which by quality standards I want to keep!). The factory rep, though nice, is not helpful at all.
- David Gerke, Michigan

2019-05-05 2018 Keystone Bullet Crossfire 2070BH View Listings

This trailer is a gem. Out features everything else it’s its class, more space, more cargo room and available cargo weight! The Murphy bed provides a great sleeping area while becoming an open floor plan during the day. This trailer has storage areas everywhere. Another huge plus is the spacious bathroom. The bathroom features it’s own sink something that few trailers in this category seem to have. It also has ducted heat and a roof mounted AC. Dual axle pulls so nicely too!
- Shane, Colorado