KZ Connect RVs Reviews (14)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with KZ Connect RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Carl from Colorado says:

Have you owned any KZ Connect RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 KZ Connect 283BHS View Listings

Poor quality trailer from a poor company. Problems with it from day one, resulting in missing most of my camping season so far. Will not be going back to KZ. Plenty of other great manufacturers out there who know how to construct trailers properly without all the teething problems. Save your money people.
- Carl , Colorado

2019-11-17 2018 KZ Connect C303RL View Listings

Back to shop again , fifth time . Awning dead Again . Outside lights not working neither switches inside or outside work , bench’s pulling off wall, bench’s plywood cut to narrow, pretty much quality is very shoddy. Looks good but very poor craftsmanship, cheap material, seat supports screwed into drywall, supports 1”x 2” look like scrap lumber
- Donald Kimbrough, Texas

2019-09-24 2018 KZ Connect C241RLK View Listings

Bought the trailer brand new in February of 2018, was on display in the local RV show for a month, so we checked on it often to see how it was holding up,to everything opening and closing many times per day, and it seemed to be holding up extremely well. Picked it up in April 2018, and have used it for 2 full seasons, a couple minor water leaks (loose connections), and I had to reinforce the shower floor with one piece of scrap wood. Both propane hoses replaced under warranty this year, but otherwise, no problems. Towed a total of about 10,000 kms over 2 years, and I’d have no worries taking it anywhere!
- Steve, Saskatchewan

2019-09-11 2018 KZ Connect C303RL View Listings

Bought in 2018 after looking at several similar models. Love the layout. Warranty on awning was fast and replaced arm. Dealer came to me for repairs. Have been living in unit over a year in nice resort close to Dallas and work. Learned more from service guy than salesman. Not sure skylights are worth it here in Texas due to heat. Would get a ladder in back for roof access. And not sure I would trade the fireplace for storage under tv or not. Four season was comfortable in winter for flooring. Would suggest to manufacturers to extend awning for entire length of trailer and possibly for both sides. Love the two AC units for this trailer. Need to shop around for reflective window covers - bought mine and fitted them out personally. Not crazy about two separate types of wall coverings but would change easily enough with contact paper to personalize to my taste. The full size queen mattress is a plus for accessories. Tons of storage in this model also. Would be nice if storage bins were included. A few are for bedroom. Since living in a resort, I have not used stove much , oven and shower never used. A big plus- water heater is either propane or electric. Fridge is very reactive to heat if sun is on that side, but does fine. It does have outside shower and entertainment access for tv under awning.
- Jenny, Texas

2019-09-04 2017 KZ Connect 231BH View Listings

This has been an all around great RV for the size. With 2 adults and 1 child we have been comfortable and able to use all the features this unit has. The bunks are suitable for bringing a friend and and they have their own area. The storage is also a huge plus with the large rear compartment. If you are looking for a compact travel trailers this is a great surprise with durable quality.
- J Bean, Arizona

2019-08-23 2019 KZ Connect 241BHK View Listings

Bought this rv new. Poor build, cabinets unfinished, bed platform not attached, paneling loose on walls and the list goes on. They covered that damage but the exterior had a blemish in the filon they refuse to cover because I noticed it once I got it home and not the dealership even though we all agreed it was in fact a blemish in the manufacture process. They told me to ask my dealer to pay for it! This is not good customer service to not cover an issue because I noticed it instead of the dealership! Never will buy or recommend K-Z trailers again.
- Michael , Texas

2019-07-29 2018 KZ Connect C261RL View Listings

This will be the third time we’ve had it in for warranty service since December. First time they fixed several items. the awning outside switch stopped working ,bedroom emergency window kept opening while driving which they fixed it with Velcro, bent trim at slide which also needed caulking along with minor ups throughout trailer. There was caulking residue in several places and nail holes in paneling everywhere plus other cosmetic finishes. On the second trip the awning switch stop working again there was a leak at shower door frame which needed caulking and other minor issues. I Stopped in one trip to replace leaking Connector at kitchen sink (a in and out trip) This time I found nail heads sticking thru floor at kitchen sink area starting to come thru vinyl , Floor thru out trailer seems soft in different areas, the awning is still not working plus it looks as if it is pulling away from the outside trailer wall. The subassembly for bed is pulling apart, bathroom cabinets caulking is opening away from the wall. The faucet turns on while traveling and he sensors for the water holding tanks do not read correctly but read full while tanks are empty
- Donald Kimbrough , Texas

2019-07-08 2019 KZ Connect 241BHK View Listings

We purchased this trailer in April brand new. Most fit and finish is decent, if you go in with the mindset that you will need to put some time in making it better/finished. Before our first trip I checked all the plumbing fittings, sink traps, reinforced the shower pan, and fixed some caulking. Like all the manufacturers, these trailers are slapped together and you will see this on all of them once you really look at the details. We choose the KZ brand for our family as it seemed the final fit and finish was slightly better and the Connect came with a little more bells and whistles at this price point compared to others. After my final inspection and minor repairs our first trip was a real success...no issues and the trailer pulled very nice with my half ton. We had some 18mph winds which slowed our 2 hour trip down to 64mph on the freeway, but trailer and truck pulled fine. I do have air bags installed and my Ram has 3” lift for your reference. After initial trip, we took her out to the Black Hills, again total success with no issues. I love this trailer, this is our first travel trailer and with much of my own research and weight calculator everything has come together nicely. The KZ Connect model is perfect size for family of 4 with dog and pulling with half ton truck. Winds can be dicey, but pulling at 60mph with wind is a breeze, no pun intended. I would recommend the KZ brand to anyone interested in a nice bunkhouse.
- Andy Phelps, Wisconsin

2019-06-23 2019 KZ Connect 261RKK View Listings

Best RV I have owned. Great floor-plan for couple or three persons. I have owned 6 RV's over the last 20 years and this was the best value, and absolutely no issues after one year. This is the RV / Trailer I have purchased that I DID NOT any minor or major issues. The quality is much higher than what you are paying for. This is no frills, but lots of thrills. PEACE, Adrian.
- DenaliMutt, North Carolina

2019-04-07 2019 KZ Connect 241BHK View Listings

We just took out our new bunk house trailer for three nights. I have nothing but great things to says. It held plenty of fresh water for showers and four days of use with no hook ups. Everything worked great heater, refigrator,and no leaks anywhere. No complaints.
- Christina, Idaho

2018-10-15 2015 KZ Connect 26ORKS View Listings

We have taken a couple of trips with no problems easy to tow and set up. The air conditioner worked great and so did the heat. Plenty of storage. It has everything you need for a great camping experience.
- Jeanine moffett, New Jersey

2018-09-17 2018 KZ Connect C241BHK View Listings

Purchased a brand new 2018 Sonic Venture 200VML By KZ RVs on 06-08-18 we have had very bad luck with this particular unit. Used RV 4 times this past summer.( and had to cancel last 2 planned camping trips).We had to purchase ice all 4 trips because refrigerator either didn't work on ele and/or gas. Have had it in repair shop 3 times! Here's a list of why... Refrigerate not working properly, Arm rest broke, Kitchen and bathroom sinks had/have leaks, All the molding falling off above bed and couch, USB plugs inoperable, window not staying open, emergency window inoperative, screen door closure inoperable, paneling popping out, Found a crack in the roof, which is requiring a whole new roof system. On the bright side figured out why the back bathroom floor was always wet. Thru all 4 trips we have not been able to enjoy our camping trips at all due to all the problems with this unit. Our last trip you could say we had good luck, because we didn't become a fatality. My husband goes to take a shower and we have no propane. Son hooked up one of his tanks to ours and discovered we had a huge gas leak. Discovered that either manufacturer or dealership repair shop tried to repair gas leak by using vice grips on gas lines. We were very fortunate that we didn't have our campfires at our campsites. It's almost as if this unit totally missed the final inspection on the line. We cannot with a sound mind use this RV unit again Our recommendation...buyer beware!!
- Kathleen Lobato , Colorado

2017-07-20 2017 KZ Connect 281BH View Listings

Bought 2017 Connect at camper show in Dec. 2016. Went camping in June 2017. Shower leaked water around bottom of door, turns out there wasn"t any caulking anywhere in shower. Next, kitchen fauset leaked when spiket was turned. Next,drain under kitchen sink was so loose it was ready to fall off. Next, the rear screen door was mounted too low, bugs were coming in. WE were camping in Traverse City in July and it got cold a couple of nights and no heat was coming out of the vents. Turns out the box were the heat comes from the cover was off on one side. the worker put a drywall screw in the sheet metal insted of the screw that it called for. This is the last KZ I will buy.
- Ted, Michigan

2017-05-29 2017 KZ Connect 260 View Listings

Now in my second season. No major problems. One screw vibrated loose. Otherwise all is fine. Hope it stays that way. Bed mattress is of marginal quality. Goes fine. Water system is fine. Stove, refrigerator, water heater and Slidell all work great.
- Paul, Nebraska