Jayco Talon RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Jayco Talon RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Jayco Talon RVs? Write a review

2018-08-28 2018 Jayco Talon 393T View Listings

I purchased a brand new jayco on 8/19/2018 and the fridge doesn't work. The radio doesn't work. The panel on the side of the fridge is warped and the drawer under the fridge is broke. The camper is at camping world in gulf breeze, fl and to date 8/28/18 the fridge has not been replaced / repaired. I have a non refundable camping trip this weekend and i am pleading to please authorize the repair of the fridge. I am very angry that the repair facility and jayco is not getting this handled. The unit has been there for days and still no working fridge. Please help get this resolved.
- KELLEY MANNING, Florida

2018-08-28 2018 Jayco Talon 393T View Listings

I PURCHASED A BRAND NEW JAYCO ON 8/19/2018 AND THE FRIDGE DOESN'T WORK. THE RADIO DOESN'T WORK. THE PANEL ON THE SIDE OF THE FRIDGE IS WARPED AND THE DRAWER UNDER THE FRIDGE IS BROKE. THE CAMPER IS AT CAMPING WORLD IN GULF BREEZE, FL AND TO DATE 8/28/18 THE FRIDGE HAS NOT BEEN REPLACED / REPAIRED. I HAVE A NON REFUNDABLE CAMPING TRIP THIS WEEKEND AND I AM PLEADING TO PLEASE AUTHORIZE THE REPAIR OF THE FRIDGE. I AM VERY ANGRY THAT THE REPAIR FACILITY AND JAYCO IS NOT GETTING THIS HANDLED. THE UNIT HAS BEEN THERE FOR DAYS AND STILL NO WORKING FRIDGE. PLEASE HELP GET THIS RESOLVED.
- KELLEY MANNING, Florida

2014-12-29 2006 Jayco Talon 28A View Listings

We use it for weekends, for weeks, and occasionally for a month at a time. Everything is handy, it is cozy, and sometimes utilitarian. I've hauled my UTV, extra furniture, and other stuff I can't think of right now. I think I would like a larger one, but this is all I really need.
- Robert McEachern, Mississippi