Jayco Talon Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Jayco Talon RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2020-02-28 2019 Jayco Talon 393T View Listings

Absolutely love it. Everything works as it should. Bring a small toolkit, because a few minor things will come up here and there, but we have been very satisfied. The outdoor kitchen is great to keep smelly/smoky food (fish or burgers) from smelling up the RV. There should be a wind barrier around the grill though. It’s hard to grill outside when it’s windy...the grill won’t get hot enough. We’ve taken it on weekend trips and weeks-long trips over thousands of miles with no major problems. We might want something fancier down the road, but I’m afraid to turn this one in because it’s been such a good RV. The only issues have been the fuel line and one brake. When they were assembling the RV at the factory, a lag bolt was drilled through the garage floor when installing the tie downs and it went through the fuel line on the underside of the garage. And one of the brakes was squealing. Both were quickly fixed under warranty with no questions. I’ve had it out in the Nevada desert during the summer and in the snowy mountains during winter and it has been great. Very impressed with Jayco.
- Greg, Nevada

2018-08-28 2018 Jayco Talon 393T View Listings

I purchased a brand new jayco on 8/19/2018 and the fridge doesn't work. The radio doesn't work. The panel on the side of the fridge is warped and the drawer under the fridge is broke. The camper is at camping world in gulf breeze, fl and to date 8/28/18 the fridge has not been replaced / repaired. I have a non refundable camping trip this weekend and i am pleading to please authorize the repair of the fridge. I am very angry that the repair facility and jayco is not getting this handled. The unit has been there for days and still no working fridge. Please help get this resolved.
- KELLEY MANNING, Florida

2018-08-28 2018 Jayco Talon 393T View Listings

I PURCHASED A BRAND NEW JAYCO ON 8/19/2018 AND THE FRIDGE DOESN'T WORK. THE RADIO DOESN'T WORK. THE PANEL ON THE SIDE OF THE FRIDGE IS WARPED AND THE DRAWER UNDER THE FRIDGE IS BROKE. THE CAMPER IS AT CAMPING WORLD IN GULF BREEZE, FL AND TO DATE 8/28/18 THE FRIDGE HAS NOT BEEN REPLACED / REPAIRED. I HAVE A NON REFUNDABLE CAMPING TRIP THIS WEEKEND AND I AM PLEADING TO PLEASE AUTHORIZE THE REPAIR OF THE FRIDGE. I AM VERY ANGRY THAT THE REPAIR FACILITY AND JAYCO IS NOT GETTING THIS HANDLED. THE UNIT HAS BEEN THERE FOR DAYS AND STILL NO WORKING FRIDGE. PLEASE HELP GET THIS RESOLVED.
- KELLEY MANNING, Florida

2014-12-29 2006 Jayco Talon 28A View Listings

We use it for weekends, for weeks, and occasionally for a month at a time. Everything is handy, it is cozy, and sometimes utilitarian. I've hauled my UTV, extra furniture, and other stuff I can't think of right now. I think I would like a larger one, but this is all I really need.
- Robert McEachern, Mississippi