Jayco Seismic RVs Reviews (11)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Jayco Seismic RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Nunya from Florida says:

Have you owned any Jayco Seismic RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Jayco Seismic 4212 View Listings

Brand new, this is what jayco delivers. they have zero quality control. list to date: .. water leak due to screw through line- fixed .. cracked molding rear bathroom .. damaged molding from water leak .. hinge missing screw x 2 .. blinds missing adjustment rods .. bedroom door out of alignment .. coax separated from connector x 2 .. cracked mount in garage .. side deck hinge damage due to bolt not fully seated .. sliding door latches not aligned -- resulting in broken glass .. generator not connecting .. fuel station pump inop .. rear garage door screen off track .. garage A/C unit inop .. main step light inop .. door deadbolts out of alignment -1 fixed .. gas stove spark switch grounding through insulation .. fuel gauge for generator fuel and fuel station, wires reversed. .. external decal damaged I don't have a house or apartment, everything I own is in this good awful piece of crap that I am now stuck with. hopefully the service dept can resolve all this.
- Nunya, Florida

2019-06-18 2018 Jayco Seismic 4113 View Listings

We purchased our seismic last August and left for our first trip in September. The first night, we put the slides out and the next day, couldn’t get the big slide back in. It came in crooked. No matter what we tried, we couldn’t get it back in straight. We had to wait 2 days to get it in for repairs, only to find out we needed a new motor for the slide, which would take 2 weeks to get. We had them manually put the slide back in and continued on our way to Yellowstone. Each time we stopped, we had to have help getting our slide back in place. Upon arriving home, we took it in to have the slide motor replaced. Ten weeks later, we got our RV back and packed for an extended stay in Florida. The first day, our slide started giving us the same problem again! We finally stopped at a Camping World and were told it was the controller for the slide and it needed to be replaced. Again, it would take 2 weeks to get it. We had them get our slide back in and we got to our destination and contacted a mobile repair company who ordered the controller. When he came to install the controller, he realized it was the rollers that were too small for the weight of the slide and digging into the wood, causing too much voltage to the controller, thereby stopping the motor before the slide was back in. He said it was a design defect and the only way to fix the problem was to completely remove the slide and replace the rollers AND the motor. This has been an ongoing issue since the day we bought our unit and now it’s back at the dealership we purchased it from as we wait to hear back from them on what can be done to fix this problem.
- Randy Whitmore , Illinois

2019-05-25 2016 Jayco Seismic 4212 View Listings

This fifth wheel has everything you could want. From the Master Bed being a California King to the washer and dryer and 2 full bathrooms with all the bells that ring. Cargo Bay consist of 2 Beds that sleeps 4 people with the ability to turn that 2 beds into a dining room table to enjoy 1 of 2 patios or store your favorite toy. (ATV,UTV etc...) The towing is really smooth and floats down the highway with ease. No pulling or tugging! Has the auto-leveling system so that you do not have to manually level the RV. Tons of storage which at times can be an issue for other RV's, however the Jayco has more than enough storage.
- Leonard Weaver, Georgia

2019-04-12 2016 Jayco Seismic 4212 View Listings

Our family has loved our Jayco ToyHauler 4212. We bought brand new in 2016 and the Jayco customer service has been great along with the quality of the trailer has been outstanding. Overall great trailer and we have lived full time in this trailer for over 6 months while our new place was being built and it was never too cramped for my family of 9. We go camping quite frequently and this trailer has been the talk of the town with all of it's Underbelly LEDs and patios.
- Stacia, South Carolina

2019-04-02 2016 Jayco Seismic 4212 View Listings

Tows beautifully. Great layout, beautiful design. The windows & porches allow so much light to flood in. It’s beautiful to take anywhere & has two full baths along with tons of sleeping. Tvs everywhere!
- Louise S., Florida

2019-03-08 2018 Jayco Seismic 4113 View Listings

I have seen many bad reviews about this model. We have had no issues after purchasing new. We are very happy with our purchase. We full-time RV and love the space it provides and a toy hauler was a must for us as we have a motorcycle.
- Christopher, Pennsylvania

2019-02-16 2017 Jayco Seismic 4212 View Listings

I have pages upon pages of stuff wrong or was wrong.biggest mistake ever.this trailer is junk.it has been in shop multiple times and still having problems.dont buy one it's pure hell.when u call jayco u never get the same person.they want u to pay and b inconveinenced and then they will reimburse u.
- Amber Anderson , Ohio

2018-04-23 2018 Jayco Seismic 4212 View Listings

I can go on and on about whats wrong with the 5th wheel but the quality is just not there! its been in the shop more then camping. part take forever to get to dealership, its been two months and still no parts
- Bill, Georgia

2017-09-24 2017 Jayco Seismic 4212 View Listings

- Nunya, Florida

2017-05-28 2014 Jayco Seismic 3210 View Listings

This RV tows really well. I had a job in Denver for several months beginning in Sept. 2014 through Sept. 2015. I was very pleased with the fact that I didn't have to burn a lot of LP to keep it comfortable in the cold season as well as cool during the summer. The bunk beds in the cargo area, are easily moved out of the way to the top of the coach. The ramp can be utilized as a patio with railing. I used the cargo area as my office with plenty of room to spare. I really liked the 2 TV's. All appliances work real well. 2 refrigerators come in handy. Nice looking RV. Will get some pictures of the unit shortly.
- Anton Sperl, Colorado