Jayco Octane Super Lite

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Jayco Octane Super Lite RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Milton Culpepper from North Carolina says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Jayco Octane Super Lite 273 View Listings

Have owned 4 rv's and this is the worse purchase we have made. Poor quality and workmanship at its best, no support from Jayco's customer service. What a piece of junk this 2019 Jayco Octane Super Lite 273 is. Stay away from this Company and their products.
- Milton Culpepper, North Carolina

2021-09-06 2020 Jayco Octane Super Lite 273 View Listings

Absolutely the best quality toyhauler on the market in the$30,000 to $40,000 range,I've had 4 toyhaulers in the last 8 years and nothing compares to the jayco great construction the best roof system on the market ,strongest frame on the market,if your looking for a toyhauler that's going to last a lifetime it's the jayco 273 hands down best toyhauler on the market for the price
- Jack perry, New Jersey

2021-06-14 2020 Jayco Octane Super Lite 293 View Listings

I purchased a Jayco Octane SL 293 in May of 2020 for a military PCS. We lived in it from the beginning of July thru the end of August and have taken several weekend trips since then. Overall I am extremely happy with this rig. We use the garage section to carry 2 Harley's with us, mostly when we PCS. We have also used the rear garage as an office at times. I have had zero major issues with it. IMO, Jayco has superior quality throughout the rig when you compare it to other models, specifically bumper pull toy haulers. We really like the fact that the garage is separate from the rest of the space. I don't understand why they discontinued this floor plan, but I suppose it serves a niche customer that isn't large enough to justify continuation.
- Tyler Miller, North Carolina

2021-06-12 2020 Jayco Octane Super Lite 293 View Listings

This rv is garbage. We have had nothing but problems, it is less than one year old and every appliance has gone out. You can forget about help from Jayco. They come up with every reason in the book to blame someone else for thier product.
- Allen Yowell, Oklahoma

2021-01-27 2017 Jayco Octane Super Lite 260 View Listings

Not good place to sell your camper I have no one with interest to buy a awesome camper I will not recommend to pay this website I have more calls and internet from My Facebook market place Like to have my money back
- Fredy Neugebauer, South Carolina

2020-04-15 2018 Jayco Octane Super Lite 260 View Listings

Fantastic trailer. Enough couches to have the whole family in for dinner and hanging out in bad weather. Tows like a champ. Don’t even use sway bars. Fits all the toys and gear. I only have a few complaints. I would love more exterior storage space. And a larger place for a tv. An on board generator would be nice but not having that gives it a better price. Fuel cell works great and it’s been just perfect for us. If I ever decide to replace this for a larger one or a more equipped one I will be starting my search with jayco.
- Brandon Baker, Utah