Jayco North Point Reviews on RV Insider (33)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Jayco North Point RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

dennis aaron from Texas says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Jayco North Point 351RSTS View Listings

Everything was great until it started warming up. My North point will not maintain good air temp in the heat of the day. It has climbed to as high as 87 and the dealer got it to react 84 and said this was ok and they was nothing else they could do. My recommendation is not to buy one without checking the temp on a hot day.
- dennis aaron, Texas

2021-03-28 2019 Jayco North Point 385THWS View Listings

very dissatisfied with this very expensive rv trailer. suspension is too light for the weight of the trailer. also should have shock absorbers installed from the factory. insulation is non existent in bottom of front compartment, under front hitch area, rear garage area and throughout inside ceiling from front to back. Jayco has built this unit to appear to be well built and very nice, but when you remove access panels and see how its really put together you get the real picture. lots of access points for mice to enter under trailer. if I hadn't spent 2 full days plugging holes in the frame rails and wherever connections or pipes come through the bottom of the unit it would be infested with rodents in no time. my advice is don't buy Jayco and if you choose to ignore that advice, at least save yourself some grief and don't buy from grimsby Ontario.
- Jeff wieder, Ontario

2021-03-25 2020 Jayco North Point 315RLTS View Listings

I bought a new Jayco Fifth Wheel off the dealer lot. Before its first camping trip I noticed that not all the ceiling lights worked. After a long wait on a technician, I found that the wiring above the ceiling was bad, and had to be replaced. Then, when I tested the drinking water, the faucet had an internal leak, so I had to order a new one. Then, the white water line going to the faucet had a leak behind the trash basket. It turned out that the nut holding the water line to the on/off valve hadn't even been finger tightened. Next, the dining room seat bottoms fell out with little to nothing stored there. On inspection, the seat bottoms had been stapled, but the staples didn't go into the seat bottoms. Sure, an assembly line worker might be lazy, but the quality control guy should have found these problems. What are the odds that both the assembly line worker and the quality control people are all lazy? Quite simply, Jayco wants to get their trailers out the door, and let the customer deal with problems that should have been rectified in the factory. Apparently, I need to take a repair technician with me when I go camping.
- Larry Tate, Oklahoma

2021-03-21 2020 Jayco North Point 383FKWS View Listings

This is our first 5th Wheel, and unfortunately it’s been a really bad experience. Prior to this we have had class A motor homes. I regret the change. The quality of the 5th wheel is poor at best. It’s an uphill battle because Jayco warranty only covers what they built, none of the components. I’ve had to go directly to the manufactures to have the majority of the issues covered under (non) Jayco warranty, including issues before I took delivery. This includes the axle that bent with less than 4500 miles on it. My tire almost blew out due to the defective axle. Jayco would not cover it but Dexter did. I had to cover shipping and labor, due to Jayco refusing to cover the problem. I purchased the Rv in Mar 2020, and the Rv has spent months at dealerships waiting for repairs. If you look in forums, axle failure has been a big issue. Scary thought.
- William Prunty, Illinois

2021-02-28 2020 Jayco North Point 375BHFS View Listings

Beautiful; well kept. Great price. Won't last long for sure. It has everything you could ever want! Fireplace and entertainment center is gorgeous. Sound system goes through 5th wheel and outside. Nice large awning.
- Jo D., California

2021-02-26 2021 Jayco North point 381FLWS View Listings

Just purchased a 2021 Jayco North point front living room 5th wheel..We have only had this for a month and it literally has so many flaws it's rediculas..I have buyers remorse. Literally the first day in it the hot water heater didn't work Bish's RV came out to fix said they they fixed it and next day did not work again😡 so we had to take it to the dealership and they found wires shorting out. Omg Who let this off the assembly line! During this time noticed the kitchen island granite top was cracked, then noticed the glass shower door was cracked the light switch in living room was not working the floor is lifting in bathroom and kitchen..how are they going to fix that? It's all one piece I really don't know how this was all overlooked upon inspection at dealership and how we didn't notice it till we brought it home. Paid 85,000 too much for this rig. I'm very dissatisfied and disappointed as we were so excited to enjoy our new RV.. Shame on Jayco for their crappy workmanship. At first glance it's a beautiful Rv which is why this is so disappointing I would never recommend a Jayco ever..We had a montana before this and no problems never never again and now we are stuck with a lemon 😫 I plan to persue the lemon law it's just not right. Buyer beware..
- Colleen B., Idaho

2021-02-21 2016 Jayco North Point 383FLFS View Listings

The water lines begin to leak the first week of owning this unit. I had to replace fans on both AC units because there are no service people available. The bed needed to be braced because of cheap and bad design. While washing my Rv I noticed that the plywood on the roof has staples ready to poke through the rubber membrane.I bough this Rv to live in because of my job constantly moving. I would not purchase this unit again giving a second chance..
- Mitchell Herbert Burk, Mississippi

2021-01-12 2020 Jayco North Point 387RDFS View Listings

I love the look of this trailer but I believe Jayco is the worst RV manufacturer to buy from. We brought the trailer in March of 2020. We had taken it out one time for a shake down trip, 500 mile round trip, and everything seemed fine with the trailer. Then the first week in October we took out of the second time, 200 mile round trip, and when we got back to our house the front driverside tire and hub assembly broke off. Contacted the dealership and they informed me that I would have to work with Jayco to repair the problem. Contacted Jayco and was asked to send picks to them of the hub assembly so they could start the claim process. So I sent them their pictures right after I got of the phi one with them. I called back a week later to check the status only to be told that they didn’t receive the email. So while on the phone, I hit resend and low and behold they received the email. so I waited again and had to call back again about two weeks later to be told that “I” needed to find a mobile repair company to come out and get an estimate for a full axle replacement. So I find a company, RV Rescue, to give me an estimate. I informed Alex at RV Rescue that he needed to send the estimate to Jayco,as asked by Jayco, but also asked him to CC me since their m.o. is to say they never received an email. So a week later again call Jayco to check status and again was told they didn’t receive the estimate from RV Rescue. SO again while on the phone with Jayco I resent the email from RV rescue and they received it right then. I was told then that they were going to sending it to Dexter since it was their axle and they would be the one to have to warranty the claim. So I’m waiting again for a couple of weeks to only have to call again about the status, this time I’m being told that Dexter needs my address so the could send me the new axles for replacement. So I asked why didn’t they give my address to them since it was part of the claim filing process and they stated that they needed to confirm before they send give it to them. So now I finally get the axle the week of Thanksgiving and got my axles replaced. I sent them an email stating that the old axles were ready to be picked up and also sent more pictures of the axles and the damage to the tire that I also needed to be replaced since the side wall of the tire was damaged. Damaged enough that if I get pulled over by law enforcement that I would be cited for having a defective tire on the trailer So two weeks go by and still haven’t heard from Jayco and nobody has picked up the old axles. So I call again to be told that they didn’t receive the email. Seeing the pattern here. I also informed them that I had to pay RV Rescue for the repair and that I needed my money back, i had attached a copy of the final invoice in the previous email. They informed me that Dexter would have to repay me but that wouldn’t happen until they received the axles back for testing to make sure it wasn’t something that i caused. Which i was never Ed informed until that call. So it wasn’t two days later and FEDEX was here to pick up the axles. So now I’m waiting again and i finally said I’m not waiting on Dexter to get the axles so i emailed Dexter and sent the pictures showing the axles and that as a welder by trade that i knew exactly what happened and it was during the welding of the hub to the axle tube. It was cold welded if anyone knows what is. So i get an email back the next day from Dexter stating that they were sending over the claim for processing. So now on January 7th i received the check from Dexter for the repairs. Cant say nothing but great things about Dexter and they way they handled the claim. SO now here on January 12th I’m call Jayco about the tire replacement since we are taking the trailer out for the 16th though 23rd and i need a spare in case of a tire failure. They informed me that the tire was also Dexters issue since the tire was damaged due to the axle failing. They would have to get back with me when they hear back from Dexter. I doubt Jayco will call since they have never called or emailed first during this whole warranty claim. Jayco has done nothing but passed the buck on to Dexter and helped in any real way of taking care of this claim. The wife and i will never buy another Jayco product after this and will work to make sure nobody else does either.
- Randy Wilson, Texas

2020-12-28 2019 Jayco North Point 385THWS View Listings

I really loved traveling in that RV it’s luxuriously comfortable can bring golf cart or motorcycle my F3 50 Ford diesel pulled it like it wasn’t even back there went up north to New Hampshire and Maine and then down to Florida that’s all it has traveled only reason I’m selling it it’s because we bought a house in Florida. It’s like new you can save 25,000 buying both truck and camper
- Eric Pust, New York

2020-11-05 2020 Jayco North Point 377RLBH View Listings

Worst investment ever! Jayco is not supportive during these strange times we live in. We have owned several RVs and for the money we spent......I am going to put it on a corner lot with a banner that lists everything wrong with and the lack of service from Jayco. One service rep tells us one thing and another something different
- susan spaulding, Texas

2020-10-01 2020 Jayco North Point 377RLBH View Listings

We have owned this model for just over a year. It has been an excellent quality product. The only issue we have had as we traveled was with a short in one of the fuses to a slide and it was covered by warranty and reimbursed by Jayco. We enjoyed the tall ceilings - The AC kept it cool enough even on the hotter days and the heat (electric and gas) kept it warm through winter months. One of our favorite features have been the large windows for some great lakeside views.
- TJ deJong, Texas

2020-09-06 2020 Jayco North Point 377RLBH View Listings

Similar to another evaluation I just saw; This RV has had several leaks. Still experiencing leaks - I took possession of the RV in May 2020. Mostly due to poor workmanship at assembly. Chair in dining room fell apart due to improper screw length use. Window blind stopped working had to be replaced. The most serious issue (for me) is the furnace. The fan kicks in, but the gas burner fails to ignite. Hence, the fan stops. The service man opened the furnace cover and felt that he discovered the issues - poor connection at a multi-connector on the control PC board. However, the situation is getting worst. Now, I unplug and plug-in the connector as the service man did, but that is only good for one ignition. After the furnace reaches set temperature, and then tries to re-ignite again to maintain the set temperature, the furnace fails to ignite - until I "re-set" it again. Doing it at 4 am with outdoor temps in the 40's is no fun and getting old fast. JAYCO should investigate their assembly and quality check procedures, as well as their furnace supplier component quality, etc.. to avoid loosing reputation altogether. Not so happy customer, HELP!
- Frank Kay, Michigan

2020-08-14 2018 Jayco North Point 377RLBH View Listings

Nothing good to say about Jayco. They do not stand by there warranty at, even when dealer Tech ageas on manufacturers defect. I would recommend not buying any Jay co product. This is my 10th camper and first Jayco never again.
- Dave linnertz, Colorado

2020-07-31 2019 Jayco North Point 383FKWS View Listings

This 5th wheel is the perfect camper, a home away from home is what it was for us! The big kitchen is my favorite part of this camper, and the easy auto leveling made things stress free. The double awnings also give plenty of space for shade - which I love!
- Allison, Kansas

2020-07-27 2020 Jayco North Point 377RLBH View Listings

This 5th wheel has been just problem after problem. This is our third camper (second Jayco), and I haven't had as many problems with the first two combined as I have with this camper in the first 3 months of owning it. Multiple water leaks, screws barely attaching anything, cabinet doors coming off, the touchscreen tablet controller never works, awnings both roll-up crooked. You name it and it seems to be happening on this one. The floorplan is great for our family of 6, but the cons outweigh the pros on this one.
- Patrick, Illinois

2020-06-30 2018 Jayco North Point 377RLBH View Listings

We have been extremely happy with our unit! Yes, there have been some warranty issues (as with every unit we have ever bought) but Jayco has gone above and beyond with any issues we have had. Not sure why all the bad reviews because we have not had those issues. Auto leveling is great unless you are parked on a bad slope. The refrigerator is awesome with lots of room although we don't use the fridge water because it is difficult to access the shut off lines and we don't drink it due to the winter antifreeze going through it. Ours has a generator and washer & dryer installed and are really happy with both. During the cooler months, we use an infrared space heater in the kitchen area to keep it warm because when the furnace kicks in, the bedroom gets too warm for us. The heated love seats are very welcome in the cooler weather. I love the extra bedroom for the grandkids because they can leave it a mess and it does not interfere with the remainder of the unit (I keep it tidy most of the time) and they can watch their DVD's with the door closed on those rainy days. There is also a table in that bedroom so they can put on their drinks while watching, do crafts or I also use it also as an extra office desk when duty calls for it. Lots of storage all over the place. Would prefer this over our large coach any day for sleeping space and storage space.
- Henry & Bernice Guenther, Alberta

2020-02-25 2019 Jayco North Point 385THWS View Listings

Anyone buying a Jayco mite want to think about it before buying one! Have a brand new north point!!!( JUNK) having to have new sub roof and new roof put on the hole back side of camper toy hauler frame replaced from studs i have 64 problems the floor has gap u can see threw the sides down into toy hauler!! It’s like Jayco has a bunch of drug head putting these RV together! U better stay away from Jayco! After months not being able to enjoy our rv they agree to fix it! My problem is if I go to trade this in they are going to review and look at all these problem and I’m out a hole lot of money! If I could list all 65 things are copy the work order u would run from even thinking about a Jayco poor quality in work! And material!
- Tammy Cumby/ Terry Green , Georgia

2019-08-08 2018 Jayco North Point 377RLBH View Listings

This RV has had pretty much everything break on it. 1.) The refrigerator takes about (3) days to cool a pack of water and we've had items in the freezer thaw and ruin several times. The reason for the issues is yet to be resolved. 2.) The slide controller had to be replaced for the kitchen. (Jayco paid for the field fix) 3.) The dinette slide roof had to be replaced. (factory issue that Jayco paid for) 4.) One of the dinette lights quit working. (dealer fixed) 5.) The bedroom slide quit working. I was left on my own by the dealer and Jayco to get the slide back in and the piece of junk home. 6.) The RV vacuum quick working. (dealer replaced) 7.) The fireplace quit working. (dealer replaced) 8.) The kitchen slide is not level, so when you are cooking or otherwise on the stove or using the oven, nothing comes out level. I was told the slide was within Jayco's tolerances. However, when the refrigerator door slams shut, I would say that the tolerances should be adjusted. 9.) The shower head fell off the second time it was used. Wood screws were used to attach the shower head to the fiberglass shower wall. I had to fix this. Overall this RV is of very low quality and I would never buy another Jayco. The warranty has about (6) months left on it, and then this piece of junk will really start costing us money.
- Stephen Johnson, Texas

2019-06-03 2018 Jayco North Point 381FLWS View Listings

The Jayco Northpoint 381flws is a great 5th wheel the front living is awesome with 2 apposite sideout giving you a very large living room the recliners heat and vibrate and with the TV being able to raise and lower you it's almost like living g outside.The kitchen is probably the only weak spot in the whole rv being it could use more cabin space but it's fine you figure it out.The bathroom being g on the same level the kitchen and bedroom is really great with two doors in the bath one in hall one off the bed room a nice double vanity and a very large shower.The bedroom has a TV king bed with lots of storage in the closet there also another entry door off the bedroom and bath as well as a outdoor TV. In all this is a super rv if your looking for alot of space and livability this is it.
- David Boyd, Alabama

2019-04-10 2018 Jayco North Point 385THWS View Listings

Jayco 2018 North Point 385 THWS bought new July 2018 Summary and comments: 1. Jayco has failed at almost every levels, with detail finish quality, service, and most of all, response time. Our Jayco dealer has been trying for 7 calendar days to get the 110 volt electrical schematic from Jayco so that the 110 volt wiring can be checked. I will give Jayco a 1 star out of 5 for the reasons listed below. 2. I asked by phone, the Jayco service people for a managers Email so I could submit this report. I received no contact info. 3. I am thankful that I have the expertise, shop, and the tools to make this unit function. This Jayco unit should have been sold with the following disclaimer “some final assembly required, electrical and construction experience highly recommended. Tools required are general assembly and electrical trouble shooting tools”. Item issues list when camper was new and still on dealer lot. 1. TV would not stand up straight when raised. Track is too short. (still needs to be fixed) 2. Trim on front of fire place fell off during delivery to dealer. (dealer fixed) 3. Bottom seals on rear slide were not even installed. You could see daylight when viewing the slide from inside. (I had to get seals and fix myself) 4. Drawer in bedroom would not close completely. (dealer fixed) 5. Dining table not connected to floor securely. (dealer fixed) 6. Window blind in bedroom would not go up. (I fixed) 7. 110 volt inverter would not come on when shore line was unplugged. This we did not know till on the road. 8. 110 volt wiring for the refrigerator, residential refrigerator, was incorrectly wired at the factory. They had run the inverter power to a wall plug rather than the refrigerator. Jayco could not get a wiring schematic to the dealer in seven days. I called each day. Even the dealer called Jayco and got no service. The dealer and I are still waiting. It has been seven days so I assume they will never answer. One must finally just give up! 9. Most all of the screws that Jayco used to put the floor down in the generator bay were twisted off at the factory. The twisted off heads were still laying in the compartment. (Again I fixed this issue) 10. Rear access door latch screw was twisted off at the factory. 11. Suction hose to water pump is not the type of hose for suction service. This resulted in the hose collapsing when it came time to winterize the unit. The pump could not suck the antifreeze because it collapsed. (I fixed by replacing with a hose designed for suction). 12. Bath room cabinet door was warped. This resulted in the door not wanting to close unless you pushed on the center of the door as you closed it. (I fixed as the door needs three hinges because of its length). 13. Strip lighting on front door awing fell out 3 times. 14. The storage door just above the black water drain is where one would expect to store the sewer hose and other dirty smelly items. This compartment is also not sealed from the main camper. (I fixed myself) Jayco poor engineering and design issues: 1. Front camper door is too close to the front movable awning arm. This results in a bent door, and door frame, if you retract the awning when the door is latched, with Jayco supplied latch, in the open position. 2. Jayco supplies an 18,000 pound rated hitch on a 19,000 pound rated trailer. This rate listing is per the decals supplied by Jayco on the camper and hitch. 3. Manual slide retract access hole in frame is not in line with manual slide out mechanism. As a result if you need to manually retract the slide due to a failure, you cannot insert the tool provided to reach the mechanism required. 4. Garage is not sealed from the rest of the camper. Any smell or fumes from the garage can enter living quarters. (I have installed seals and now the garage door can be open without getting bugs into the camper) 5. A vent with no screen in the garage runs to the outside resulting in that the garage is not sealed from the outside allowing bugs and other small critters in. The vent opening is large enough for a snake to crawl in. Anything that gets into the garage can then get into the camper. (I added a screen so that bugs and other larger critters cannot enter the camper.
- Alan Bergkamp, Kansas

2019-04-08 2018 Jayco North Point 385THWS View Listings

Jayco 2018 North Point 385 THWS bought new July 2018 We have had our new 2018 North Point Jayco 385 THWS for 10 months now. Here is a list of the issues and performance of this $80,000 unit. Item issues list when camper was new and still on dealer Harper Camper Land Great Bend Kansas. 1. TV would not stand up straight when raised. Track is too short. (still needs to be fixed) 2. Trim on front of fire place fell off during delivery to dealer. (dealer fixed) 3. Bottom seals on rear slide were not even installed. You could see daylight when viewing the slide from inside. (I had to get seals and fix myself) 4. Drawer in bedroom would not close completely. (dealer fixed) 5. Dining table not connected to floor secure. (dealer fixed) 6. Window blind in bedroom would not go up. (I fixed) 7. 110 volt inverter would not come on when shore line was unplugged. This we did not know till on the road. 8. 110 volt wiring for the refrigerator, residential refrigerator, was incorrectly wired at the factory. They had run the inverter power to a wall plug rather than the refrigerator. Jayco could not get a wiring schematic to the dealer in seven days. I called each day. Even the dealer called Jayco and got no service. The dealer and I are still waiting. It has been seven days so I assume they will never answer. One must finally just give up! 9. Most all of the screws that Jayco used to put the floor down in the generator bay were twisted off at the factory. The twisted off heads were still laying in the compartment. (Again I fixed this issue) 10. Rear access door latch screw was twisted off at the factory. 11. Suction hose to water pump is not the type of hose for suction service. This resulted in the hose collapsing when it came time to winterize the unit. The pump could not suck the antifreeze because it collapsed. (I fixed by replacing with a hose designed for suction). 12. Bath room cabinet door was warped. This resulted in the door not wanting to close unless you pushed on the center of the door as you closed it. (I fixed as the door needs three hinges because of its length). 13. Strip lighting on front door awing fell out 3 times. 14. The storage door just above the black water drain is where one would expect to store the sewer hose and other dirty smelly items. This compartment is also not sealed from the main camper. (I fixed myself) Jayco poor engineering and design issues: 1. Front camper door is too close to the front movable awning arm. This results in a bent door, and door frame, if you retract the awning when the door is latched, with Jayco supplied latch, in the open position. 2. Jayco supplies an 18,000 pound rated hitch on a 19,000 pound rated trailer. This rate listing is per the decals supplied by Jayco on the camper and hitch. 3. Manual slide retract access hole in frame is not in line with manual slide out mechanism. As a result if you need to manually retract the slide due to a failure, you cannot insert the tool provided to reach the mechanism required. 4. Garage is not sealed from the rest of the camper. Any smell or fumes from the garage can inter living carters. (I have installed seals and now the garage door can be open without getting bugs into the camper) 5. A vent with no screen in the garage runs to the outside resulting in that the garage is not sealed from the outside allowing bugs and other small critters in. The vent opening is large enough for a snake to crawl in. Anything that gets into the garage can then get into the camper. (I added a screen so that bugs and other larger critters cannot enter the camper. First major road trip issue: 1. With the camper only one month old, we took a simple 232 mile trip to Kearney Nebraska. When ready to leave the kitchen slide would not come in. A Jayco dealer was only a half mile from the camp ground, Apache Camper Center Kearney Nebraska. This is the basic conversation and actions required with them. I think this is another example where Jayco does not support its dealers. Why should a Jayco customer need to call in to get approval? Do they not trust the Jayco dealers? a. Me: I went to the dealer telling them the issue on this new camper of the slide not coming in and asked for assistance. b. Jayco dealer: Bring it in and we will look at it. c. Me: I cannot bring it in as the slide is stuck in the out position but I am only a half mile away, can you come look. d. Jayco dealer: We cannot go out without Jayco approval and you are the one required to get that approval. Here is the number for you to call and when you get an approval number come back and we will go look if they approve.
- Alan Bergkamp, Kansas

2019-04-07 2018 Jayco North Point 377RLBH View Listings

I'm going to start with the good. Floor plan, exterior look, towing is great. The bad. BEWARE do not get the residential fridge. In theory it's great. In reality it's a disaster. Winterizing sucks and water line brakes in the first year. Have to remove the island to do anything with the fridge. Creeks in the floor all over. Soft close drawers work for about 3 months. The one touch lci pad is a joke you get very little functionality out of it. Tank monitors have never worked, black and gray tank valves leak. Furrion electronics are junk. All season clams are a joke. Below 30 and your burn so much propane due to lack of insulation you can here everything outside like your outside again junk insulation. If you ever have to take it to the dealer dont plan on getting it back for 6 to 8 weeks at best. 2 different dealerships same issue. Jayco takes 2 weeks at least to approve warranty claims then they send the parts if they have them it's another 2 to 3 weeks to get them. If jayco dosent have the parts its another 2 to 4 weeks to get them. Jayco thinks this is okay. Send customer service an email and your may get a response in 2 or 3 weeks. If you call them they will pass your information to the next person that will call you back in a week or two if at all. Jayco makes deals with some dealerships and then force you to use this dealer like it or not. They could be 2 months out jayco could care less that's who you have to use. If auto manufacturers worked like this they would be bankrupt in less then s year. Jayco used to have an industry leading reputation for affordable quality and second to non customer service. The days of this are over. Buyer's BEWARE. This RV is beautiful looks great and very competitively priced (not the cheapest nor most expensive in its class) I hope jayco wakes up. The sad think is I still really like the RV I just wish it would work the way it is intended. From my research I'm not sure there is really much better out there. Just make sure you pick this thing apart during your PDI and make sure everything is fixed before you sign anything. And honestly dont plan to use it more the once or twice in the first year because the rest of the time it will likely be at the dealership getting fixed.
- Matt Dunbar, Oregon

2019-02-13 2018 Jayco North Point 379DBFS View Listings

Love it. Just bought a home on 32 acres and need to sell mine.The RV is amazing from space, storage, TV's, kitchen to bathrooms. No issues ever. Classy from top to bottom. Great for living or camping. Perfect for entertaining at deer lease or camping.
- Shannon Phillips, Texas

2019-01-16 2016 Jayco North Point 377RLBH View Listings

This Jayco North point has been a very reliable and issue free 5th wheel. I really like all the storage space and that 2 beds are always ready to use. The extra bedroom/Office is great if traveling with other adults. I tow with a 3/4 ton truck with no problems and under the GVWR. The outside frig, cooktop and TV is really convenient. Solar on the roof keeps batteries charged and ready to go. Nice trailer.
- Cabo crew, California

2018-12-31 2018 Jayco North Point 377RLBH View Listings

Great Design, plenty of options and storage. Tows wonderful. The residential fridge is a game changer. Love the independent chairs for dining. Two ac units are awesome. Prepped for solar and generator.
- Jered Baumert, Michigan