Jayco Jay Flight Swift RVs Reviews (8)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Jayco Jay Flight Swift RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Beatrice Sharp from Arkansas says:

Have you owned any Jayco Jay Flight Swift RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Jayco Jay Flight Swift 198RD View Listings

We traveled our first year, 6500 miles to several different states with our jayco swift, a 185 RB 18 ft fully self contained. It even has a bathtub! Microwave 2 way fridge, kitchen pantry and lots of storage, all the holding tanks and it only weighs 2300 wt. It tows beautifully easy to hook up very senior friendly! We really appreciate the way it is put together and the queen bed is very comfortable. Its hard to believe everything that is in this little trailer. We had several different ppl want to look inside because it is small and cute.
- Beatrice Sharp, Arkansas

2019-08-06 2014 Jayco Jay Flight Swift 248RBS View Listings

This is our RV and it is beautiful. We bought it new in 2014 and used it a couple of times. Unfortunately due to a family health issue we relocated to Indiana and have not been able to use it since. It has been serviced regularly each winter and summer. It has new batteries and a new power tongue jack.
- Kelli, Indiana

2019-07-28 2014 Jayco Jay Flight Swift 198RD View Listings

This was My first trailer and I absolutely loved it until I discovered it always had a bent axel. When I first bought the trailer I Noticed a slight slight lag in the back tire. (2 axel, 4 tires) I asked the salesman on a later date and he said it was normal. I also asked a life long RV’er and he said it looks fine. Well 4 seasons later (summer only) the wheel almost fell off. Luckily it snapped when I was almost home. A friend of mine who builds and services semi trailers was there to help. The tire fell off when we jacked it up. The brake and bearing were completely incinerated. Judging by his diagnosis he believes the axel was bent from the manufacturer. Wear marks told the story. He believes the spindle was not welded straight on the drive. Thankfully no one was hurt. From now on i’ll stick with my gut feeling and pay more attention. Apparently this is not an isolated incident. I just hope my $$ bill isn’t too big.
- Chris Newman, Alberta

2018-02-21 2014 Jayco Jay Flight Swift 248RBS View Listings

This is the "Ultimate Family Package" as branded by Jayco! The best floor plan in the industry. Amazing Amish wood work, and so much storage. It is a long trailer giving you lots of room without the weight. Its a Jayfeather :)
- Steve, New York

2016-07-22 2014 Jayco Jay Flight Swift 165RB View Listings

I am highly disappointed with dealer and the Jayco Swift Featherlite camper that they sold us. We were told that the WINDOW unit would be adequate enough to cool down our camper. That was a blatant lie! We cannot even enjoy our camper and feel as if we wasted our money. It is currently 98 degrees outside and 89 degrees in our camper! That is ridiculous! We bought this camper so that our children could enjoy the outdoor life and camping experiences. Now they just complain anytime we mention camping because they know it will be so hot. I certainly wish I could turn back the hands of time. We would never have purchased this camper.
- Tanya Moses, Mississippi

2016-05-18 2014 Jayco Jay Flight Swift 267BHS View Listings

Had only 3 trips in my Jayco trailer, but enjoyed it very much. Sleeps 8 can comfortably. Tows easily and smoothly. I would highly recommend this trailer for a family that wants to have good times and live in comfort on the road.
- Evelyn Liggins, California

2015-01-05 2011 Jayco Jay Flight Swift 198RD View Listings

Love the floor plan. The open feeling around the dining area is great!
- J E Hokanson, Indiana

2014-12-15 2014 Jayco Jay Flight Swift 198RD View Listings

I've only been out once, but loved it. Camper is just a little small, but has all I need.
- David E Bibb, North Carolina