Jayco Jay Flight SLX 8 RVs Reviews (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Jayco Jay Flight SLX 8 RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Sean from Ontario says:

Have you owned any Jayco Jay Flight SLX 8 RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Jayco Jay Flight SLX 8 244BHS View Listings

Great camper with a great layout, lots of storage and built tough!!! Just purchased a few months ago and have been camping every weekend since throughout northern Ontario including places where your cell has no service and the gps on the truck doesn’t no where you are...roughly 3500km on it so far in 2.5 months. Everything works great including solar hook up for boondock camping, the ac unit is a little loud but hey it keeps you cool and that’s important to my wife and daughter. I’m 6’7” tall and I can walk around the trailer with ease, queen at that back with the pullout was a great idea for taller people, wife is 6’2” and it’s like our own little master bedroom in the back. This is not our first travel trailer, however it is our first Jayco product and I have to say so far it is the best we have owned for comfort, style, towing and functionality. Would highly recommend for a family of 3 or 4 who enjoy the great outdoors.....can’t wait to take it bird and moose hunting I will be relaxing in style!! Suggestion to Jayco...offer the same layout in a 26’ or 28’ with leather chairs in the back mini master bedroom.
- Sean, Ontario

2019-09-25 2019 Jayco Jay Flight SLX 8 244BHS View Listings

This is the biggest piece of crap I’ve ever bought. The hot water tank pilot light won’t light, kitchen sink leaks, shower controls leak, the blinds broke. I’ve only owned it for 5 months. Many of this stuff happened while using it on vacation. They wouldn’t send a field service guy out, instead they said I have to bring it to them when I got back. Horrible product all the way around.
- Adam , Arizona

2019-09-10 2018 Jayco Jay Flight SLX 8 267BHSW View Listings

Have had the camper for Around 2 years. Had the inner wall siding fall. Almost all plumbing fittings have been replaced. Trim has fallen off every where. Seats collapsed . The interior on these campers are absolutely horrible. The build quality is horrible. Save yourself the headache and buy a different brand...
- Devan ackley, Nebraska

2019-09-04 2018 Jayco Jay Flight SLX 8 287BHS View Listings

We own a 2018 slx 287BHS. This unit has been in the shop for warranty work often. Basically the hot water heater has never worked correctly. The sink had plumbing leaks. We had a puddle of water after the fridge vent leaked. The stereo amp quit. The outdoor speakers quit. Trim pieces have fallen off. The TV antenna was not connected so you could not use the TV. Fridge has worked correctly intermittently. The list goes on and on. Basically it is poorly constructed and poorly inspected.
- Andy Magers , Ohio

2019-07-29 2019 Jayco Jay Flight SLX 8 245RLS View Listings

We bought our camper in March of 2019, the first time we took it out we had an electrical problem. Being new to Rving, I wasn't sure what to do, so after the trip I took it in to my local dealer where I bought it. They checked everything and found one blown fuse. Ezy peezy. Overall quality seems better than most with some very nice features for the price and it has a 2 year full warranty.
- Barry Stewart, Kentucky

2019-01-17 2019 Jayco Jay Flight SLX 8 294QBS View Listings

We bought this camper in july 2018 and it has been in the shop more than in my possession. First the carbon monoxide detector went off all the time and the plumbing in the shower leaked. The wall of three entertainment center has no stud for you to hang a tv. Then the Norcold refrigerator has not worked since we have owned it. I have taken it to the shop 4 times and they have not fixed it yet. When I contacted customer service last week they texted back and said they could not help me. I asked for them to put a different brand in it and they refused. Do not I repeat Do Not buy a Jayco Product
- Barry Hagood, Georgia