Jayco Firenza RVs Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Jayco Firenza RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Jayco Firenza RVs? Write a review

2019-12-16 2003 Jayco Firenza 36B View Listings

First thing, the coach I bought doesn't even exist in the drop down, bad indication. It is not a Firenza but an Avatar. I bought this 2003 Jayco Avatar used in 2018. Great coach. First thing to fail was the Battery control center. There is no manfacturer or part number indicated on the thing. So I call the company asking for their help. They couldn't find the part, so they ask me to send pictures of the part to parts@jayco.com. In the e-mail I ask them for a part reference or the original manufacturer of the part. They send back a response indicating that this unit is discontinued and no parts available. I return a response asking for their help in finding the original manufacturer of the part. They respond by saying "we don't know". Talk about poor service. Don't ever buy a driveable RV from these guys! My previous coach was a 1991 Monaco Dynasty. I can call and get help or parts whenever I want. These guys literally suck. They don't care for their customers which is a very bad sign! Stay away!
- Yves, Quebec