Jayco Designer RVs Reviews (14)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Jayco Designer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Evelyn Rodecker from Georgia says:

Have you owned any Jayco Designer RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2009 Jayco Designer 35RLTS View Listings

We love our RV. We've had many wonderful days and nights in it. It is so beautiful that I call it the Princess Diana. The only reason that we are selling it is that our traveling days are over.
- Evelyn Rodecker, Georgia

2018-12-04 2006 Jayco Designer 36RLTS View Listings

I loved living in this RV. It is comfortable, self-contained, and built very well. Personally, I was a novice RVer and was able to learn how to live securely and super-cost effectively in a short time. This RV is set up for full hookups or boon docking while enjoying serious comfort.
- Kathy Young, New Mexico

Verified Owner

2018-08-13 2009 Jayco Designer 35RLSA View Listings

Bought from original owner in 2014, At my current age (77) and have had a heart attack so I'm ready to let this unit go at the new price of $23,495. Willing to sell my 2005 Ford F350 Super Duty 4 X 4 (Diesel) with Duallys & only 90,000 miles. I want to sell for cash at $22,000 or trade for a newer RAM 1500 with all the equipment I currently have on my Ford Truck.
- Gerald L Link, North Carolina

2017-08-22 2005 Jayco Designer 32RLS View Listings

The quality is number 1 with me, it’s a Jaco the factory support and part availability is why we choose this 5th wheel solid body and built for all seasons,, central heating and cooling is a big factor, storage is great and they pull like a dream. So get ready to be spolid wile camping or just traveling
- mark sitton, Missouri

2017-06-22 1999 Jayco Designer 3230RKS View Listings

The towing is so much different than a regular trailer and my spouse gives it a 10+ for that. Sometimes i feel that i have nothing behind me! We have had some repairs over the 17 years but i would rate this jayco as sturdy and very well built to include items such as the appliances, hvac and quality of materials used inside. Though not full timers we have discussed rig quality with others and come away with the knowledge that we have a quality unit. Taking care of minor issues has certainly maintained the quality and appearance of the unit. Questioned i have raised with the manufacturer and their response allowed us keep items in good working orrder. We are and have always been pleased that we bought this unit after looking at so many others before making a final decision.
- DAVID GUILMETTE, North Carolina

2017-06-22 1999 Jayco Designer 3230RKS View Listings

THE TOWING IS SO MUCH DIFFERENT THAN A REGULAR TRAILER AND MY SPOUSE GIVES IT A 10+ FOR THAT. SOMETIMES I FEEL THAT I HAVE NOTHING BEHIND ME! WE HAVE HAD SOME REPAIRS OVER THE 17 YEARS BUT I WOULD RATE THIS JAYCO AS STURDY AND VERY WELL BUILT TO INCLUDE ITEMS SUCH AS THE APPLIANCES, HVAC AND QUALITY OF MATERIALS USED INSIDE. THOUGH NOT FULL TIMERS WE HAVE DISCUSSED RIG QUALITY WITH OTHERS AND COME AWAY WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT WE HAVE A QUALITY UNIT. TAKING CARE OF MINOR ISSUES HAS CERTAINLY MAINTAINED THE QUALITY AND APPEARANCE OF THE UNIT. QUESTIONED I HAVE RAISED WITH THE MANUFACTURER AND THEIR RESPONSE ALLOWED US KEEP ITEMS IN GOOD WORKING ORRDER. WE ARE AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PLEASED THAT WE BOUGHT THIS UNIT AFTER LOOKING AT SO MANY OTHERS BEFORE MAKING A FINAL DECISION.
- DAVID GUILMETTE, North Carolina

2017-06-10 2000 Jayco Designer 3610RLTS View Listings

IT'S a great trailer for its age tows real well.very clean everything works Great appearance.has a washer&dryer combo.two propane tanks.couch is a hide bed and recliner.Decals in good shape. on inside.sorroundsound stereo is in it.Queen size bed large closet large shower.
- Andy, California

2016-10-27 2008 Jayco Designer 35RLTS View Listings

I bought my Jayco Designer in the winter of 2008 as my primary home - lived in it for 5 years full time. There are 11 overhead storage compartments in the living room, an entertainment center with 4 large storage areas, under sofa storage, 8 drawers in the kitchen - I could go on. The garage is heated, there is a separate space for a generator - there are so many practical features in this RV. I love using the fireplace for both heat and ambiance. I have continued to use it as my summer home in the mountains and never found it lacking - nothing else compares in quality.
- Marsha Wikle, Virginia

2016-06-05 2001 Jayco Designer 3030RK View Listings

Class C good for short trips not enough closets for long trips the 3150 Jayco is great for towing the a/c 15000 BTU works great, the 35000 BTU furnace works great, the slice out give a lot of room, Loved the lay out and adminaties. All 31' Class c's need larger wheels to carry the weight of a Class C. The Jayco has a better quality that some of the other manufactors.
- jarf, California

2016-04-02 2000 Jayco Designer 2930RKS View Listings

This RV is a very nice and liveable, It pulls very good and I pull a boat or a tr. behind this RV, with no trouble. It looks good and also very little service needed. We live in it for long periods of time and it's great for fishing / hunting with 4000w onan generater that operates from inside. This is a sound reliable RV. Thanks
- Tim Krebs, Colorado

2016-03-23 1999 Jayco Designer 31RKS View Listings

This has been a very good quality Rv. We made two trips to Mich where I had an accident and broke my back pretty bad. My wife lived in it for three months while I was in the hospital.
- Richard Stover, Florida

2015-06-11 2005 Jayco Designer 36RLTS View Listings

Very usable floor plan that feels very spacious. Overall quality is very good with some minor issues that have all been fixed. The trailer tows straight on down the road. The suspension includes a mor/ryde rubber bushing system, springs and shocks, all on two 10,000 lb. axles. G-rated tires increase safety and stability.
- Bob , Ohio

2015-05-20 2010 Jayco Designer 38RDQS View Listings

This is a great RVT, lots of room with the four slides. plenty of storage in the kitchen,bath and bedroom. The cabinets are made with solid wood and are very sturdy. it pulls easily and rides like a dream. love the fireplace. love the central vac. the shower is roomy and I love the adjustable shower head. plenty of room to sit on the toilet and its not stuck in a little room.
- Jerry, Pennsylvania

2014-12-17 2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS View Listings

This RV is excellent for full time living if one chooses. It has everything, from generator to washer n dryer combo. The open floor plan makes it very roomy. I have stayed in my camper years at a time with the way I work and I have never had any problems with anything in the camper. From what I remember they only had to recalls for this model. I would highly recommend this model for anyone who wants to travel or long term stays.
- Jimmy LeBlanv, Louisiana