Itasca Sundancer RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Itasca Sundancer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Itasca Sundancer RVs? Write a review

2018-07-31 2006 Itasca Sundancer 30V View Listings

The Itasca is a quality built RV by Winnebago. There was a lot of thought put into the construction. The materials are excellent quality and built solid. The main drawback is the Ford chassis. Under powered. Also fuel consumption is high. Not the manufacturer's fault. I would recommend this coach to anyone looking for a 30' Class C.
- David Post, Florida

2016-12-14 2005 Itasca Sundancer 30V View Listings

we took a trip from Florida to Alaska in the same exact RV back in 2009. Gone for 6 months and didn't have a problem at all. Was plenty large enough for the two of us. Easy to drive and maneuver, even towing a car. Lots of storage underneath, which you don't find a lot in Class C RV's. We bought this to travel and my husband had a heart attack, so we are on hold for now.
- Cynthia McLeod, Florida

2016-04-16 2004 Itasca Sundancer 30V View Listings

After having a Class A Itasca, I found this Class C to be comparably equipped. IT WSA GREAT FOR SHORT TERM CAMPING but a bit small for extended camping. I would recommend this well equipped unit to anyone wanting a quality coach at a reasonable price. I purchased the unit well after the warranty had expired.
- David Goehring, Kansas