Itasca Spirit RVs Reviews (8)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Itasca Spirit RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Glen Fotre from Arizona says:

Have you owned any Itasca Spirit RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2000 Itasca Spirit 31T View Listings

This is not a high end coach but it serves us well. It has a bigger kitchen than most and two people can actually work in it preparing a meal! I'd rather have the head of the bed to the rear as in the Winnebago, but then the microwave would have taken up counter space. I prefer the type "C" in Arizona as the driver gets to sit in the shade. Also, with the type "C", all of the 'front end' was built by Ford, rather than cobbled together in Elkhart!
- Glen Fotre, Arizona

2019-02-10 1999 Itasca Spirit 31T View Listings

I love my coach....i have never had a problem with it. It is 20 years old now has 50,000 miles on a Chevrolet van. I take good care of it. Always inside when not in use, looks and performs like new. Still have the same refrigerator, and stove. . . Generator has 1200 hours and runs perfectly. Of course new tires and awning couple of years ago. The size is perfect. 23 ft. Can take it on ferry to Seattle islands, park it almost every where. . . . .sometimes wish the interior would fall apart so I could redecorate but everything is still like new. Even the blinds still are good. Hit a bear with it last year, insurance covered it, fender repaired, and we are off to Mexico soon. Love the interior layout.
- Sylvia sylvester, Oregon

2018-11-27 2002 Itasca Spirit 31T View Listings

Abundance of room for 2 people. Enjoyed spending the winter down south. Love the layout of the kitchen. Comfortable bed someone 6'1" and 5'8". Pulled a trailer for our motorcycle with no problem! Living room and bedroom pull out made it even more spacious. Plenty of walking room to get to the bathroom and fridge while driving.
- Robin Rheaume, Massachusetts

2018-08-24 2005 Itasca Spirit 27P View Listings

This a real nice unit for snowbirds to winter in it will do real fine in either climate with A/C hot the heat and a good furnace and heated tanks for the cold .... it has about everything you might need or want and only has 12520 miles on the Triton V-10
- Kirk Robinson, Montana

2017-08-27 2014 Itasca Spirit 31K View Listings

One of the best house cars I have driven. As the second owner of my 31k i am impressed with the overall quality of the build and how accommodating the floor plan is for my family of four. I am even more surprised by how great the gas mileage is.
- Jason O, Oregon

2014-12-29 2001 Itasca Spirit 24V View Listings

Loved our time with our RV. Have had amazing memorable trips with our grandchildren and many weekends at the lake. Sorry to see it go.
- Georgia Osterman, Michigan

2014-11-20 2014 Itasca Spirit 25B View Listings

Love! Love! Love! My Itasca Spirit 25B! Just the perfect size for 2 to 4 adults!
- Karen, Florida

2014-10-29 2001 Itasca Spirit 27P View Listings

We have made many memories in our RV. Took our grand daughter out East and our other grandchildren out West. We have had family gathering where we once had a bad storm and there was 13 of us in the motorhome. I really liked the idea of traveling down the road and able to make lunch for the kids and the back bedroom has a hookup that runs on battery so they watched their dvd as we traveled. We have met so many great people and seen so many marvelous sites.
- Georgia Osterman, Michigan