Itasca Impulse Silver RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Itasca Impulse Silver RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Pennie Shrock from Florida says:

Have you owned any Itasca Impulse Silver RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2012 Itasca Impulse Silver 31CP View Listings

To date, I have owned 5 RVs and this make and model has been AWESOME. The spacious feeling, smooth and quiet drive experience, storage...I could go on and on. This unit was made when manufacturers cared about quality. Love this RV!!!!
- Pennie Shrock, Florida

2019-10-30 2013 Itasca Impulse Silver 31RP View Listings

I drove this RV cross country twice pulling my Jeep. It handled well in all kinds of weather. I was surprised at the gas mileage when towing. I figured it would be really low but I averaged between 10-12 mpg. I loved that I could supplement the heating with electricity which saved on propane refills. And the. Motorized awning in a godsend!! The picture windows are a unique feature that help to make my decision to buy over similar RVs. All in all a really nice unit.
- Sally Sorensen, Rhode Island