Itasca Impulse Silver

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Itasca Impulse Silver RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Pennie Shrock from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2012 Itasca Impulse Silver 31CP View Listings

To date, I have owned 5 RVs and this make and model has been AWESOME. The spacious feeling, smooth and quiet drive experience, storage...I could go on and on. This unit was made when manufacturers cared about quality. Love this RV!!!!
- Pennie Shrock, Florida

2021-03-26 2011 Itasca Impulse Silver 31CP View Listings

This unit has been a joy to take on day/weekend short trips. The two slide outs leave a lot of room inside. The galley and refrigerator are perfect. The master bedroom is roomy and the mattress is very comfortable. The entertainment system is also a joy. With the addition of an AppleTV Netflix, Amazon video and all streaming services are easy to view and the surround sound makes it feel like you are at home. With the addition of Helwig swayers front and rear, it drives like a sports car. Side wind "pushing" is almost eliminated from strong wind and passing semi's. Climbs easily in the Sierras with power to spare. Extended trips would be no problem and very comfortable.
- Jennifer, California

2019-10-30 2013 Itasca Impulse Silver 31RP View Listings

I drove this RV cross country twice pulling my Jeep. It handled well in all kinds of weather. I was surprised at the gas mileage when towing. I figured it would be really low but I averaged between 10-12 mpg. I loved that I could supplement the heating with electricity which saved on propane refills. And the. Motorized awning in a godsend!! The picture windows are a unique feature that help to make my decision to buy over similar RVs. All in all a really nice unit.
- Sally Sorensen, Rhode Island