inTech

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with inTech RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2021-03-13 2020 InTech Luna Platinum View Listings

My wife, Janet, and I purchased our Luna RV in March of 2020 and both agree that it has exceeded our expectations. I’m 69 and Janet is 62. Neither of us wanted an RV with all the amenities of home as such an RV would not give us cause to ever leave our home. We love the outdoors and wanted an RV that would provide comfort while affording us the connection to nature that we love. We love that the kitchen is outdoors with enough of a covering overhead to cook even in the rain. We love that it’s light enough to easily be towed by our Honda Odyssey van or our Jeep Wrangler. We love having climate control especially when we sleep. We love that our platform bike rack easily mounts at the rear of the Luna. We love that our kayaks fit on the Thule bars mounted on the roof. We love the large window that provides a connection to the outdoors even when we are indoors. We love that we leave our home with everything we need and can easily take our Luna anywhere near or far. We have found that the only disadvantage of owning our Luna is that we find it difficult to leave wherever we park it as there always seems to be someone who wants to see it and, like us, can’t get over how such a small package can offer so much.
- Rob Coombs, Tennessee

2021-01-28 2019 inTech Luna LITE View Listings

Great teadrop love it. Got disapointed by the propane cover who flewed away. After a year Intech finally sent me one free with the mod hardware. Love the space in it but hates the sofas i purchased in extra from Intech and no refund was possible from my dealer or Intech.
- travailleur, Ontario