Hy-Line RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Hy-Line RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Albert from Florida says:

Have you owned any Hy-Line RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Hy-Line Premier 42IKWB View Listings

This is my first review ever. I would never recommend HY-Line trailer to anyone. gil.albert@gmail.com. 1st I have a 2018 42ft, the roof peeled away driving it at 60 mph down the highway. I have pictures to share. The manufacture would only send a tech to patch after the patch it looked horrible and it was still wrinkled. They would not send someone to fix correctly. They said I had to haul it to the planet and my RV was in the Florida Keys. 2nd the shower pan had a leak from an over tighten pipe under the shower pan. I had to fix myself and it was not easy.
- Albert, Florida

2019-11-09 2017 Hy-Line Hy-Line 201744 View Listings

These are the VERY WORST rvs you could EVER buy! My sons and I bought 3. All 3 LEAK! These are brand new 2017from Indiana, we had ordered. My sons slide outs had no electric, we had to hire someone to RE WIRE them properly. Refrigerators, washer,dryers and heaters all blew out. The roof actually blew off while we were on the road. When I finally got a hold of the owner "PEGGY" she wanted to explain to me how if you blow a tire you shouldn't drive the vehicle in trying to make a comparison to the roof blowing off flapping in the wind. When I told her I wasn't stupid, we were in transit in Mew Mexico....she responded to bring her the rv so SHE could look at it. DO NOT BUY A HY-LINE!!!!!!!!!
- Kim Stewart, Missouri