Holiday Rambler RVs Reviews (188)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Holiday Rambler RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Eileen Boutwell from Oregon says:

Have you owned any Holiday Rambler RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Holiday Rambler Vacationer 36X View Listings

I have waited along time to be a RV owner and had looked at alot RV's. The Holiday Rambler was my choice so bought a 2017. BIG MISTAKE. It is not built like it was said to be. Everyday I find something new that is either broken or not installed properly. Headed for Eugene OR for a recall and hope to get some things fixed. Be very careful when buying a RV. I pray this thing will last
- Eileen Boutwell, Oregon

2019-08-21 2000 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 38WDD View Listings

Choosing a diesel vs a gas motorhome should be based on various factors including where you are likely to vacation. The diesel one will let you climb mountains with ease and get you down the other side with ease using the air brakes. Diesel motorhomes are quieter to drive and give better fuel economy and they have more torque than the gas models, giving impressive towing capabilities. They also have a much longer life if they are maintained. The Endeavor has a better turning radius than most motorhomes. If you are a snowbird or are planning a longer vacation, you will find that the additional space provided in a larger unit will make for a more pleasant experience, giving each person more personal space. When the slide outs are retracted, some RV's loose important facilities such as the bathroom, bedroom or refrigerators. This becomes inconvenient such as when you stop at rest areas or non camping sites. Our RV only looses the ability to access a few drawers in the bedroom. All other areas are fully accessible. This aspect is often overlooked when selecting an RV. The patio awning is not able to be very large if there are slide outs in that side of the RV. The Holiday Rambler Endeavor is the model that gives you "the most bang for your buck" according to the manufacturer as it has all the components of the luxury line.
- Katharine MacLean, Ontario

2019-08-19 2002 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40PBT View Listings

Always dependable. We have had many amazing vacations in our RV. We updated it for more comfort. It is a great size for us and our daughter and a friend to be comfortable. We usually entertain in our RV when we camp with other friends who camp with us.
- Jesse, California

2019-08-17 2013 Holiday Rambler Aluma-Lite 207S View Listings

Love ours it has given us so many good memories. It so easy to tow, you hardly know it's back there. Fits in all camp sites, we have visited. Would like to hear from other fellow campers. Ours also has plenty of storage.
- jbseadogs@gmail.com, Nevada

2019-08-11 2004 Holiday Rambler Admiral 30PDD View Listings

Very livable floor plan with LOTS of storage inside and outside. Nice touches on interior: light switches, ease of leveling jacks, comfortable chairs and sofa. Good quality interior cabinets, drawers, latches, bathroom fixtures. Easy maneuverability in traffic and parks. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
- Sandra Twigg, Oregon

2019-08-04 2018 Holiday Rambler Vacationer XE 36F View Listings

Have owned unit for 18 months. Have taken 8 trips about 5K miles. Have only had minor problems fixed timely by dealer 007 in Myrtle Beach. Eg. Step motor, macarator, slide adjustment, door handle, shower handle leak. Nothing more than the usual. Wife and I extremely pleased with unit. Our first. Has completely met our expectations for good and bad.
- Paul Neubert, South Carolina

2019-06-17 2017 Holiday Rambler Endeavor XE 38K View Listings

This is a great floor plan. Very open and nice finishes. 2 bathrooms was a must. Wife loved having one she could claim. Very easy to set up with auto leveling. Driving it is easier than I expected. Very easy to kept it clean, flooring is wonderful and makes the coach shine.
- Jeff Robertson , Oregon

2019-06-16 2003 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 36PST View Listings

I have not own a RV,but like the size of them and the fact of having all the items you need at hand,this RV is affordable and from the website looks as if was mantain.me and my wife plans too do some traveling so this would be very very helpful,this way I don't have too book a room lol.i see yhall have a large section of RVs looking forward to meeting one of the sale agent to see what can take place.Larry 870-456-0686
- Larry L. Turentine Sr, Arkansas

2019-06-02 2008 Holiday Rambler Ambassador 40SKQ View Listings

We have this motorhome and really love it. Good floor plan. Great to drive and very livable for 1 or two people. Lots of cabinet space in kitchen Husband says drives like a Cadillac. He loves to drive it.
- Rita Schaefer, Tennessee

2019-05-31 2017 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40E View Listings

Terrible design on front end, drags the ground and cracked the front generator slide out fiberglass door. Does not do well for cold weather. I was told it was for cold weather. I had to add electric heaters to water compartments to keep them from freezing. Water collects on top of slides and floods the inside when you retract the slides. Assembly is poor, trash was behind the washer and dryer from factory. They are not inspecting anything and just pushing these out the door leaving the customer stuck with junk and to work bugs out. You will constantly have your rig in for repair while you make the payments on a quarter million dollar turd. All REV group products are not regulated, inspected, tested whatever and are junk. Do yourself a favor and buy a Tiffin.
- Michael LaMay , Michigan

2019-05-26 1996 Holiday Rambler Vacationer SE 33CS View Listings

Very good quality rv and with comfortable seating. Spacious as well. Very reliable because ford engine has given me no issues. The aluminum body is my favorite part and the roof of these will never leak.
- Sara, California

2019-05-24 2008 Holiday Rambler Ambassador 40SKQ View Listings

The 2008 Holiday Rambler Ambassador 40SKQ is a well built motorhome. Great to drive. Ride is smooth and comfortable. Husband loves to drive it. Floor plan is great, very livable lots of storage and closet space.
- Rita Schaefer, Tennessee

2019-05-19 1996 Holiday Rambler Endeavor LE 36WBSD View Listings

Such a well built coach for its age! Last year built by Harley Davidson, the interior is solid wood and looks as if put together by master craftsmen! Owning this coach for 10 years, and driving through all kinds of weather and all kinds of terrain, has me being a Holiday Rambler owner and fan for life. I now have purchased a diesel pusher version of the same Model. The 16" tires with a tag axel are a perfect combination for keeping the price down on tires, while at the same time allowing you to carry extra weight, and have an incredibly smooth ride. I have towed a 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid 95% of the time, even when traveling locally to the beach for the weekend. I personally like having a drivers door, although some prefer that to be absent. Another feature is the upgraded furniture, the sofa/bed (flex steel) is the most comfortable sofa I've ever seen in a motorhome, even most homes. I wish my new one had that couch in it! Another feature on this 24 year old coach, is the 3-way fridge, works on all three equally as well, and switches between AC and LPG automatically! The 460 Ford engine is a workhorse, and has performed well on several trips over the Rockies, pulling the car, and fully loaded with gas and water. I have enjoyed owning this RV very much, and we have incredible memories on it, even though it was already 13 yrs old when I bought it! Don't get me wrong, it is basically a house going down the road, and many roads are like railroad tracks, which does cause things to go awry! That being said, most things have been fixed by me! Hope the next owner enjoys it as much as I did!
- Tom Potts, California

2019-05-14 2018 Holiday Rambler Navigator 38F View Listings

Great moterhome a bit heavy 21 T on back and 11 T on the front. Only down fall when driving pulls to the right Greatest floor plan with two bathrooms sink A pit tigt wene over night in truck stop with no slide out
- Rob cannon , California

2019-05-11 2003 Holiday Rambler Vacationer 34SBD View Listings

My Husband and I purchased this coach to see if we liked the idea of owning and traveling in an RV. Our maiden voyage was our honeymoon in 2014. We went out to Montana and the Dakotas from Maryland. What a spectacular Trip. The RV travel was just fabulous. The layout of coach worked out quite well for us as travel warriors on the go. We towed our enclosed motorcycle trailer on our second trip out to the mid west. We did notice a bit more slug on towing on steep hills, but overall, we were hooked on this style of travel. My husband did great learning to drive this coach; there is no special licence needed to drive this model. The size of the coach has worked well for the two of us and we also had a trip that 4 of us that traveled from Texas and stayed in the RV. The sofa bed worked out good for our guests. The microwave/convection oven is a gem, although we mostly use our grill when we camp. We have been so thrilled with our experience that we recently invested in a newer model Coach- hence why we are selling our first. We hope the next owners fall in love with the joy that this RV has brought into our lives. The light and bright interior has not been a problem to maintain. The whole coach is smoke and pet free.
- Kimberly, Maryland

2019-04-30 2008 Holiday Rambler Savoy LX 29RKD View Listings

This RV is very comfortable and liveable. Lots of storage inside and underneath! Large shower, easy to use. Very large bedroom, with mirrored closet across the width of trailer. 4 dresser drawers. Kitchen very handy with a lighted panty. Very plush couch and dinng room set! Wheel bearing greese inserts.
- John Leatherman, Michigan

2019-03-27 2012 Holiday Rambler Ambassador 36PFT View Listings

Very pleased with this RV. Quality was very good but did have the typical constant minor repairs for the first couple years - nothing major though. Drivability was fine, towing excellent, floor plan was very livable, motor and transmission ran strong. Only disadvantage was that it did not have ladder to the roof and was expensive to have the factory add one. A built in outside TV would have been a plus. Basement storage was sufficient, but enlarging a couple of the storage bays would have been better.
- Rod McCormick, Florida

2019-03-06 2005 Holiday Rambler Admiral SE 30PDD View Listings

I have enjoyed this RV for the past 8 years. So easy to drive even when pulling my car and I am under 5' tall! It has been so dependable and just fun all the way around. It sleeps 6 which is a plus. The one thing inside that I like is the amount of storage. So much for a shorter RV! Parking is a breeze with this RV. Great running engine too. Unfortunately, due to health reasons I am having to sell this RV. Very easy RV to keep up.
- Carol, Arizona

2019-02-26 2006 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40PAQ View Listings

We love the Holiday Rambler, it sturdier built than most of the ones we looked at. When the four slides are out we have plenty of room. Lot of storage inside and in the basement. I would recommend Holiday Rambler to everyone that is looking for comfort and easy driving. We could live in it, if we wanted to.
- Louie Watson, Arkansas

2019-02-22 2007 Holiday Rambler Atlantis 131SE View Listings

I bought this RV because my wife felt our 26' non-slide Trailite 250 (class B)made her claustrophobic. We drove a Class A which was way too big. I had always thought a Class C would be too big and slow. So I was very surprised and happy that the 31 foot Holiday Rambler drove much better than our previous Class B. Not only was the size not an issue at all, but it sctually had much more clearance in the back so no more scraping the rear end on the roads when entering shopping areas from the road. The livability is outstanding. We lived in it for a full 7 weeks non-stop and never felt cramped, thanks in part to the private rear bedroom. There is more than enough storage, so my wife never felt compromised clothes wise. Even enough room for her shoes ;^) Honestly, we'd still be very happy in it except we need to live in town, and there are severe restrictions to living in an RV in our town. Also my wife's health will limit our ability to be on the road.
- Eric Swenson, Florida

2019-02-21 2004 Holiday Rambler Admiral SE 34SBD View Listings

I haved owned this RV one year I love it but because of health reason I will not able to use it any more. I did not get to use it but for a couple months it was a bank repo and was hardly ever used except for trips with in a fifty mile radius of the original purchasers home which was in Everett Washington. He bout it New and paid 108000 thousand got in over his head and his bank took it back. This RV has tons and tons of storage and is in excellent shape. I just hate to see it it just set parked and not used.
- John Allen, Arkansas

2019-02-19 2015 Holiday Rambler Ambassador 38DBT View Listings

the quality of this rv is about the lowest you can find looks good but that's all after 15,000 the seats are peeling fake leather the chasses is about the only part with any quality freightliner. best advise buy any thing but hr.
- BERNARD SCHAAF, Washington

2019-02-16 2013 Holiday Rambler Vacationer 36SBT View Listings

We are the second owners of this RV,bought it with 5200 miles,and was 8 mos old. We have maintained this meticulously over the years.It drives,rides well,plenty of power and decent gas mileage.Extremely comfortable throughout,a condo on wheels.
- JW, Florida

2019-01-21 2005 Holiday Rambler Savoy SL 29CKS View Listings

This RV is excellent. It is perfect for a small family or a couple. With one bedroom and a dinette plus a hida bed couch you can sleep up to 6 people. I personally can not find anything wrong with this unit. For this price it fits the bill. I have owned a few travel trailers and this one is by far the best. The craftsmanship that went into this unit is of the best quality I have ever seen.
- Dennis Killian, Michigan

2019-01-19 2015 Holiday Rambler Vacationer 36DBT View Listings

37.6'long. Loaded and everything works. Two zones with two thermostats for cooling AND heating. Two bathrooms with one a full bath with great shower. Turn key set up for towing a car. Full basement compartments.
- Michael Moore, Florida