Holiday Rambler RVs Reviews (181)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Holiday Rambler RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Eileen Boutwell from Oregon says:

Have you owned any Holiday Rambler RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Holiday Rambler Vacationer 36X View Listings

I have waited along time to be a RV owner and had looked at alot RV's. The Holiday Rambler was my choice so bought a 2017. BIG MISTAKE. It is not built like it was said to be. Everyday I find something new that is either broken or not installed properly. Headed for Eugene OR for a recall and hope to get some things fixed. Be very careful when buying a RV. I pray this thing will last
- Eileen Boutwell, Oregon

2019-06-02 2008 Holiday Rambler Ambassador 40SKQ View Listings

We have this motorhome and really love it. Good floor plan. Great to drive and very livable for 1 or two people. Lots of cabinet space in kitchen Husband says drives like a Cadillac. He loves to drive it.
- Rita Schaefer, Tennessee

2019-05-31 2017 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40E View Listings

Terrible design on front end, drags the ground and cracked the front generator slide out fiberglass door. Does not do well for cold weather. I was told it was for cold weather. I had to add electric heaters to water compartments to keep them from freezing. Water collects on top of slides and floods the inside when you retract the slides. Assembly is poor, trash was behind the washer and dryer from factory. They are not inspecting anything and just pushing these out the door leaving the customer stuck with junk and to work bugs out. You will constantly have your rig in for repair while you make the payments on a quarter million dollar turd. All REV group products are not regulated, inspected, tested whatever and are junk. Do yourself a favor and buy a Tiffin.
- Michael LaMay , Michigan

2019-05-26 1996 Holiday Rambler Vacationer SE 33CS View Listings

Very good quality rv and with comfortable seating. Spacious as well. Very reliable because ford engine has given me no issues. The aluminum body is my favorite part and the roof of these will never leak.
- Sara, California

2019-05-24 2008 Holiday Rambler Ambassador 40SKQ View Listings

The 2008 Holiday Rambler Ambassador 40SKQ is a well built motorhome. Great to drive. Ride is smooth and comfortable. Husband loves to drive it. Floor plan is great, very livable lots of storage and closet space.
- Rita Schaefer, Tennessee

2019-05-19 1996 Holiday Rambler Endeavor LE 36WBSD View Listings

Such a well built coach for its age! Last year built by Harley Davidson, the interior is solid wood and looks as if put together by master craftsmen! Owning this coach for 10 years, and driving through all kinds of weather and all kinds of terrain, has me being a Holiday Rambler owner and fan for life. I now have purchased a diesel pusher version of the same Model. The 16" tires with a tag axel are a perfect combination for keeping the price down on tires, while at the same time allowing you to carry extra weight, and have an incredibly smooth ride. I have towed a 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid 95% of the time, even when traveling locally to the beach for the weekend. I personally like having a drivers door, although some prefer that to be absent. Another feature is the upgraded furniture, the sofa/bed (flex steel) is the most comfortable sofa I've ever seen in a motorhome, even most homes. I wish my new one had that couch in it! Another feature on this 24 year old coach, is the 3-way fridge, works on all three equally as well, and switches between AC and LPG automatically! The 460 Ford engine is a workhorse, and has performed well on several trips over the Rockies, pulling the car, and fully loaded with gas and water. I have enjoyed owning this RV very much, and we have incredible memories on it, even though it was already 13 yrs old when I bought it! Don't get me wrong, it is basically a house going down the road, and many roads are like railroad tracks, which does cause things to go awry! That being said, most things have been fixed by me! Hope the next owner enjoys it as much as I did!
- Tom Potts, California

2019-05-14 2018 Holiday Rambler Navigator 38F View Listings

Great moterhome a bit heavy 21 T on back and 11 T on the front. Only down fall when driving pulls to the right Greatest floor plan with two bathrooms sink A pit tigt wene over night in truck stop with no slide out
- Rob cannon , California

2019-05-11 2003 Holiday Rambler Vacationer 34SBD View Listings

My Husband and I purchased this coach to see if we liked the idea of owning and traveling in an RV. Our maiden voyage was our honeymoon in 2014. We went out to Montana and the Dakotas from Maryland. What a spectacular Trip. The RV travel was just fabulous. The layout of coach worked out quite well for us as travel warriors on the go. We towed our enclosed motorcycle trailer on our second trip out to the mid west. We did notice a bit more slug on towing on steep hills, but overall, we were hooked on this style of travel. My husband did great learning to drive this coach; there is no special licence needed to drive this model. The size of the coach has worked well for the two of us and we also had a trip that 4 of us that traveled from Texas and stayed in the RV. The sofa bed worked out good for our guests. The microwave/convection oven is a gem, although we mostly use our grill when we camp. We have been so thrilled with our experience that we recently invested in a newer model Coach- hence why we are selling our first. We hope the next owners fall in love with the joy that this RV has brought into our lives. The light and bright interior has not been a problem to maintain. The whole coach is smoke and pet free.
- Kimberly, Maryland

2019-04-30 2008 Holiday Rambler Savoy LX 29RKD View Listings

This RV is very comfortable and liveable. Lots of storage inside and underneath! Large shower, easy to use. Very large bedroom, with mirrored closet across the width of trailer. 4 dresser drawers. Kitchen very handy with a lighted panty. Very plush couch and dinng room set! Wheel bearing greese inserts.
- John Leatherman, Michigan

2019-03-27 2012 Holiday Rambler Ambassador 36PFT View Listings

Very pleased with this RV. Quality was very good but did have the typical constant minor repairs for the first couple years - nothing major though. Drivability was fine, towing excellent, floor plan was very livable, motor and transmission ran strong. Only disadvantage was that it did not have ladder to the roof and was expensive to have the factory add one. A built in outside TV would have been a plus. Basement storage was sufficient, but enlarging a couple of the storage bays would have been better.
- Rod McCormick, Florida

2019-03-06 2005 Holiday Rambler Admiral SE 30PDD View Listings

I have enjoyed this RV for the past 8 years. So easy to drive even when pulling my car and I am under 5' tall! It has been so dependable and just fun all the way around. It sleeps 6 which is a plus. The one thing inside that I like is the amount of storage. So much for a shorter RV! Parking is a breeze with this RV. Great running engine too. Unfortunately, due to health reasons I am having to sell this RV. Very easy RV to keep up.
- Carol, Arizona

2019-02-26 2006 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40PAQ View Listings

We love the Holiday Rambler, it sturdier built than most of the ones we looked at. When the four slides are out we have plenty of room. Lot of storage inside and in the basement. I would recommend Holiday Rambler to everyone that is looking for comfort and easy driving. We could live in it, if we wanted to.
- Louie Watson, Arkansas

2019-02-22 2007 Holiday Rambler Atlantis 131SE View Listings

I bought this RV because my wife felt our 26' non-slide Trailite 250 (class B)made her claustrophobic. We drove a Class A which was way too big. I had always thought a Class C would be too big and slow. So I was very surprised and happy that the 31 foot Holiday Rambler drove much better than our previous Class B. Not only was the size not an issue at all, but it sctually had much more clearance in the back so no more scraping the rear end on the roads when entering shopping areas from the road. The livability is outstanding. We lived in it for a full 7 weeks non-stop and never felt cramped, thanks in part to the private rear bedroom. There is more than enough storage, so my wife never felt compromised clothes wise. Even enough room for her shoes ;^) Honestly, we'd still be very happy in it except we need to live in town, and there are severe restrictions to living in an RV in our town. Also my wife's health will limit our ability to be on the road.
- Eric Swenson, Florida

2019-02-21 2004 Holiday Rambler Admiral SE 34SBD View Listings

I haved owned this RV one year I love it but because of health reason I will not able to use it any more. I did not get to use it but for a couple months it was a bank repo and was hardly ever used except for trips with in a fifty mile radius of the original purchasers home which was in Everett Washington. He bout it New and paid 108000 thousand got in over his head and his bank took it back. This RV has tons and tons of storage and is in excellent shape. I just hate to see it it just set parked and not used.
- John Allen, Arkansas

2019-02-19 2015 Holiday Rambler Ambassador 38DBT View Listings

the quality of this rv is about the lowest you can find looks good but that's all after 15,000 the seats are peeling fake leather the chasses is about the only part with any quality freightliner. best advise buy any thing but hr.
- BERNARD SCHAAF, Washington

2019-02-16 2013 Holiday Rambler Vacationer 36SBT View Listings

We are the second owners of this RV,bought it with 5200 miles,and was 8 mos old. We have maintained this meticulously over the years.It drives,rides well,plenty of power and decent gas mileage.Extremely comfortable throughout,a condo on wheels.
- JW, Florida

2019-01-21 2005 Holiday Rambler Savoy SL 29CKS View Listings

This RV is excellent. It is perfect for a small family or a couple. With one bedroom and a dinette plus a hida bed couch you can sleep up to 6 people. I personally can not find anything wrong with this unit. For this price it fits the bill. I have owned a few travel trailers and this one is by far the best. The craftsmanship that went into this unit is of the best quality I have ever seen.
- Dennis Killian, Michigan

2019-01-19 2015 Holiday Rambler Vacationer 36DBT View Listings

37.6'long. Loaded and everything works. Two zones with two thermostats for cooling AND heating. Two bathrooms with one a full bath with great shower. Turn key set up for towing a car. Full basement compartments.
- Michael Moore, Florida

2019-01-09 2008 Holiday Rambler Scepter 42PDQ View Listings

Had this coach for 10 years and put 90,000 miles on it. Loved the coach. If I had unlimited cash I would still want the same coach. The 425 horse motor was sufficient but I always want more power. Floor plan was great. Wife liked the space to get to everything. Lots of room to make the bed, which lots of RVs don't have. Good quality wood through out the coach. 100 % satisfied.
- Stephen, Alberta

2019-01-08 2011 Holiday Rambler Trip 32PBS View Listings

Great coach. Good drive with quality Freightliner heavy chassis. Front end diesel works good for a smaller coach like this. Towed SUV all over the NC mountains and rocky mountains. The one big slide makes the common area like a dance floor. Was able to store bikes in tact in the largest storage area I've ever seen. Not as smooth as my 40' diesel pusher but almost as good, but overall the best coach I've had. And, I've had 5.
- Ted Lyons, California

2019-01-01 2009 Holiday Rambler Neptune 35SBD View Listings

Whoa what a nice rig. We are in the market for a new one, upgrade. This was our first motorhome 5 years ago. Bought it from an older gentleman who was getting too old to use. Had low mileage then and still does. Rides and tows very nice, nicer with the cruise control on. Everything major works. Minor scratch in the rear. Has been well maintained. No leaks. Best ice maker built in the fridge!
- Ken, Arizona

2018-12-26 2016 Holiday Rambler Vacationer 35DK View Listings

During the 1st. year the passengers window leaked during sidways rain only, but during one of those heavy FL storms significant water damage done to interior wall. [dealer] could not duplicate leak but repaired water damage. Recently during another heavy rain storm window leaked again ( RV kept stored under cover 90% of time) and [dealer] found the window frame to be broken. As I couldn't understand how a window frame could break and [dealer] concurred that no visible damage to RV I stated that this had to be related to the first problem where this window leaked before. They said to contact HR warranty to get this repair covered. HR warranty denied claim even through it was apparent that a defective window was installed in our HR Vacationer. We should have purchased a TIFFIN RV as their customer service is so much better. I offered to drive to HR manufacturing plant to have them inspect and repair the water damage and window but was told they don't do that sort of thing. Whereas Tiffin askes customer to come to the factory and treat valuable customers like they care. BUY A TIFFIN not a HR! You'll never be sorry like we are facing many thousands of dollars to repair a factory defect.

2018-12-24 2016 Holiday Rambler Vacationer 35DK View Listings

Holiday Rambler does not support it's customers the way TIFFIN does. Our HR RV had a passengers window that leaked the 1 year only in a driving sideways rain, but when it did it caused significant water damage inside. No other windows leaked a drop before or since then. Recently the same window leaked even more during a heavy rain (mind you it's stored under cover 90% of the year) and caused significant damage again. The first time the dealer wasn't sure why it leaked but resealed the window and replaced the interior walls. Well this time they determined it's leaking because the window frame is broken. I asked how do you break a window frame without damaging any of the RV in or around window. No answer, I asked could it be that window frame was defective from the beginning and finally broke. Answer they said it's definitely possible. You should contact HOLIDAY RAMBLER warranty dept. Well that was a useless waste of time, no matter what option I offered "I'll drive to the manufacturing facility so you can confirm that nothing I did caused the window frame to break and make the repairs yourself. ONCE AGAIN YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! BUY A TIFFN and get APLUS customer service vs HR / SEARS type of canned customer service that doesn't stand behind their product with a pat nothing is covered one day after your warranty expires. They don't care about repeat customers because the can sucker in new ones with a lower price.

2018-12-22 2008 Holiday Rambler Scepter 42PDQ View Listings

We have been RVing since 1984 and have owned a variety of coaches. I am the driver and I can honestly say this rigs handles better than any rig we have owned. We towed our car on a trailer and never felt any pull or drag. The rear view camera keep it always in our sight. The interior is beautiful with solid wood cabinetry and 2 large leather couches.
- David G Laden, New Mexico

2018-12-22 2016 Holiday Rambler Vacationer 35DK View Listings

Purchased the 2016 35DK HR vacationer at the Tampa RV show via [dealer] of Dover, FL. Numerous warranty problems first year and so many many many more the following years. DO NOT EXPECT HR TO RESOLVE any of your issues after warranty ends, no matter how much you can prove the problem is systemic to the same problem covered, but not fixed correctly under warranty. We are so sorry that we believed that HR would provide warranty service anywhere near the level of TIFFIN RV Manufactures. We thought we were getting a great deal on a quality motor home. Now we are left with huge $3K to $5K of repair bills for a 2yr. old motorhome that we can either fix and have no funds to travel in or let sit and use funds to travel for vacation by car. We stored our HR MH under cover and took immpecable care of it as it was going to last us until