Holiday Rambler Neptune XL RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Holiday Rambler Neptune XL RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Holiday Rambler Neptune XL RVs? Write a review

2018-02-18 2008 Holiday Rambler Neptune XL 36PDQ View Listings

I purchased this previously owned coach 4 years ago. I am constantly surprised about its reliability and overall good performance. The engine and transmission work flawlessly and make driving an easy experience. A Class A coach is a complex machine with hundreds of working parts and HR engineering has proved to be of high quality since this coach has required minimal repair due to normal wear and tear. My experience has been very positive.
- jack graham, Florida

2017-05-26 2007 Holiday Rambler Neptune XL 35SBD View Listings

I bought the 2007 HR Neptune XL used and it's age explains some of the reliability issues. The chassis A/C has required 3 major and expensive repairs in the year I have owned it. The temperature guage always reads at least 3/4 towards the hot side even when the unit has barely run. After running several hours in hot hilly terrain, the generator alarm will go off requiring a pull over to the side of the road and letting the unit idle. On the good side, it drives well. The steering is much smoother since I added a Roadmaster steering stabilizer. With the 4 slide outs there is a lot of usable room inside, especially for a 36' model. The shower is a nice size. Overall I am satisfied with the unit, I recognize that mechanical issues come along with older motorhomes. I have no experience with the manufacturer warranty/support.
- Donald Krampetz, Texas