Holiday Rambler Navigator Reviews on RV Insider (7)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Holiday Rambler Navigator RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Ken Webber from Oregon says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 1997 Holiday Rambler Navigator 40WDS View Listings

We’ve had this motorhome for 13-1/2 years and we’re the second owner. It’s been trouble free and the engine has been wonderful. The quality of this coach is top notch with solid wood cabinets. I have no complaints and I would buy another one.
- Ken Webber, Oregon

2020-03-03 1998 Holiday Rambler Navigator 40WDS View Listings

Rare duel axel 1998 Holiday Rambler Vacationer 35,000 Low miles. I bought this from a auction a few years back and had it “drove” 250 miles to a yard where it was serviced and winterized . Recently it seems like the old mighty dollar isn’t coming in like it used to so I figured I’d try to recoup a little money and give someone a great deal ..-).. The rv is currently at my sisters in North Carolina as i reside in Southern California. The coach could be looked at at my sisters but will need to coordinate with Her and her husband and their day jobs - I was quoted $1200 to $2300 dollars to have the RV shipped to me but it is a driver if you need to get it to where you live. its driveS and is road worthy. ... This is Mode 35wgs equipped with all the goodies- Ford duel axel chassis with a gas driven v 10 engine- Rebuilt Transmission I believe in 2014 there is paperwork. Clothes washer- full kitchen- full walk in shower with dressing area and toilet. level jacks - 1 pop/slide out in living room - onan generator- pull down canopy- stove - oven - microwave- refrigerator- sleeps 7- Master Bedroom- etc Now there is a few things that have age and it may seem like a lot but I don’t want to leave anything out so I’m mentioning everything i can here . Most people try to hide the stuff till you show up. Noticed on the back exterior on the driver side someone backed into something on the corner it’s just a lower corner of the Rv- I believe this to be a easy fiberglass repair- Also - The carpet and chairs I have where on them this I was going to replace if I kept the coach- I recently replaced the carpet in my 34 1/2 for it and got it done for $600 carpet and labor . I replaced it with a low-cut Berber I got a remnant from the carpet company. Wallpaper glue here and there is starting to peel due to his age- - One piece a veneer on the cabinet needs to be replaced- really though these are all simple fixes. I have recently seen these rv”s in decent shape go from $25-$26,000 and up with more mileage so please do your homework and buy with confidence this is your chance to get a really nice coach at a really good deal . I am listing this locally as well both in California and North Carolina . I did list this thing pretty low so someone can get a good deal but please Instead of lowballing On the price maybe throw in something for a partial trade to make up the difference if you’re going to give me a cash offer- I will take trade up to $2500 for harley Davidson - triumph - bsa - 53-54-55-56 chevy or buick wagon -A good running and reliable car you can get out to California- etc- let me know what you have.
- Vinnie, North Carolina

2019-12-02 2003 Holiday Rambler Navigator 45PBT View Listings

I can drive 400 miles without tiring its a very comfortable RV. Does not get putted about by trucks passing because of the air-bag suspension. The 3 AC units keep you cool in the summer and the aqua-hot provides heat in the winter.
- ken, Arizona

2019-12-01 1999 Holiday Rambler Navigator 42DSS View Listings

This is a beautiful RV... We drove it and it drives great with the air suspension system. The recliners were very comfortable. The piano is a wonderful addition. It plays itself and records. Don't have the money just yet but hope to have some after Christmas. Hope its still available...
- Steve, Louisiana

2019-10-01 2006 Holiday Rambler Navigator 45PBQ View Listings

This is one of the nicest floor plans on this type of Rvs. It feel like a small apartment rather than an Rv. The 4 slides provide a lot of room. The Rv has been very well taken care of and is very clean. It runs great with a lot of power. It rides like very smooth and handling is very stable.The owner has spent a lot of money on new parts. This RV is ready to roll. I think it is very good deal for the price.
- Justin A., California

2019-05-14 2018 Holiday Rambler Navigator 38F View Listings

Great moterhome a bit heavy 21 T on back and 11 T on the front. Only down fall when driving pulls to the right Greatest floor plan with two bathrooms sink A pit tigt wene over night in truck stop with no slide out
- Rob cannon , California

2018-10-24 2006 Holiday Rambler Navigator 45PBQ View Listings

I have driven a Prevost for the past year and I must say, the 2006 Navigator is much simpler and easier to take care of. The Navigator has more power and has a lot more room inside. The Navigator has got all the necessary equipment without all the complexity and maintenance. For the price difference, I would go with the Navigator any day.
- Shaun Adel, California