Holiday Rambler Invicta

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Holiday Rambler Invicta RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2021-07-14 2021 Holiday Rambler Invicta 34MB View Listings

Absolutely horrible purchase. We picked up our 2021 HR Invicta, and promptly broke down 20 minutes down the road. The good folks at RV Country in Sparks Nevada couldn't care less. According to them, we were on our own and would have to deal with Ford. RV Country in Sparks Nevada is the worst. I regret ever having purchased from them. Back to the Invicta. I was lucky that I had a friend who is a mechanic. He performed a diagnostic test and found that there were serious misfires occurring. He also located a service bulletin (20-2370) from Ford describing the problem; over heating spark plug wires. Looking at my spark plug wires, there were burnt. Thank goodness we had no fire. But Ford knew of this problem and rather then spend a few dollars to fix it, they chose to endanger my family and just let it ride. No Ford dealer in northern Nevada worked on motorhomes. I did find one mechanic that did warranty work, but the next repair opening was two months out. I chose to purchase OEM spark plug wires from my locale Ford dealer and have my friend do the repair. Unplug old burnt wires, plug in new wires. I contacted Ford and requested reimbursement for the wires. Some $250.00. I sent them receipts from the dealership for the new parts. That was it. No charge for the actual work. Doesn't look like I'm going to be reimbursed. Thanks Ford. Great customer service, especially after having knowingly endangered my family. Now the engine AC is out. I can't wait to take it in and deal with that. I'm regretting having purchased my RV that sits upon a Ford chassis.
- Thomas Mezzetta, Nevada

2021-06-25 2021 Holiday Rambler Invicta 32RW View Listings

Where to start? My Holiday Rambler first broke down about 15 minutes from the dealership having just picked it up. Seems to have had a known issue with the spark plug wires, but apparently it was worth endangering my family and self rather than fix the issue. After that repair, first outing the rear AC went out. Wouldn't start at all and the remaining front AC was unable to cool at all. I could only get the inside temp down to 90 degrees with an outside temp of 93-94. Then the RV lost all 12 volt power. No lights inside. Then I had issue with the toilet flushing properly. Would not flush. I found a large piece of plastic pipe that had been left in the drain tube during construction. Fortunately, I was able to remove this before it lodged somewhere inaccessible. All before I put 250 miles on this RV. Can't wait to see what's next.
- Thomas Mezzetta, Nevada