Holiday Rambler Imperial RVs Reviews (13)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Holiday Rambler Imperial RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Susan Swalius from Ohio says:

Have you owned any Holiday Rambler Imperial RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 1993 Holiday Rambler Imperial 38PBD View Listings

I love my home on wheels. I would rather live in it then my stick home. I stayed in it for 6 months at a time in the northern Florida forests. My health has convinced me its time to stick around home base. This motorhome was everything I dreamed it to be. Just big enough yet not to big. Plenty for myself and my dogs. Clean short haired dogs. I'm a bit anal about cleaniness and clutter. When I emptied it to put it on the market I couldn't believe myself how much I had in it. Like where did I have all this.. The fact that it's diesel a pusher and only 64000 miles is also a plus. Everyone tells me it's barely broke in. It's breaking my heart to say goodbye to Hugo. Hard for me to even sit in it. Makes me very emotional.
- Susan Swalius, Ohio

2018-10-27 2006 Holiday Rambler Imperial 42DSQ View Listings

This is a great floor plan with a bath and a half. It runs beautifully and has only 35,000 miles. This rv has a new residential refrig. 2 new air cond. And all new Agm coach and engine batteries. You will not be disappointed.
- Sheryl wilson, Louisiana

2018-10-02 2009 Holiday Rambler Imperial Nantucket IV 45 Tag-Axel View Listings

2009 Nantucket 45' is a perfect coach to live and travel in with more amenities and conveniences than most homes. Easily entertain 8 people comfortably in living area. Floor plan allows for lots of space for cooking the most elaborate of meals. Laundry has easy access. King bed with more space than even a full-timer would need for clothes. Large ceramic tile through to bedroom keeps the floors looking like new. Driving with all the safety features factory installed on this rig give anyone confidence when on the road. This one-of-a-kind interior and exterior paint consistently turn heads. While we only flat tow a car, it can easily tow a large trailer for all your toys. If you want to see the country in comfort and style, this might be your rig.
- Sue, Ohio

2017-12-10 2004 Holiday Rambler Imperial 40PDT View Listings

I had a 99 Monaco dynasty Moved to a 04 holiday Rambler there is no comparison the rambler is a lot more stable driver down the road chassis is better motor has more power great over all coach will definitely buy another one!
- Terry Hoke , Kentucky

2017-07-09 2002 Holiday Rambler Imperial 40PST View Listings

A great RV. Love the opposing slides, Aqua Hot a must since it heats the tile floor and is instant, makes for a great hot shower with never ending hot water. Washer/dryer combo is lovely. Basement storage with pull thru drawers great. Generator slides out for easy service. The fact that the cabinets are all solid wood adds to the overall quality. Rides great and drives good. Only thing I'd change..I'd like a conventional oven. I really like the toilet has a sink in the same room, and a sink by the shower across the hall.
- McKay, Washington

2017-03-20 1996 Holiday Rambler Imperial 39WD View Listings

Although an older model, it has very low mileage which is great. Colors are attractive. If you want perfect, this is not your RV. The carpet is faded in sun affected areas. Exterior back flaps need a little repair. Has many great perks including a hidden safe, and bed is comfortable. Bath is private with pocket doors on either side. Bedroom is private with closer of pocket door. You can easily live in this RV. Overall, I would buy it as it is a great value for the money and quality of RV. Owner has been sick for some time and unable to drive. It has been covered by a professionally built RV "port" which has protected the RV for many years.
- Ann Yeager, Texas

2016-11-16 2005 Holiday Rambler Imperial 42DSQ View Listings

The ISL 400 hp makes plenty of power and 35 psi of boost with a few mods the floor plan with a bath and a half make it so there's no waiting with kids in the am. It's built like a tank and the duel rear wheels makes it steady on the rd even in wind storms or passing big tractor trailers. Love love love this RV would by it again in a min
- Tony Monro, New York

2016-11-06 1987 Holiday Rambler Imperial 36SASX View Listings

Excellent condition! Good for families. Comfortable for long-term stays. Updated floors, appliances, Porcelain toilet. Built in vacuum. Blender built in. Walk around Queen bed in rear. Good tires. Runs great.
- Bill, Idaho

2016-07-08 1987 Holiday Rambler Imperial 33CS View Listings

Great older RV! Drives good. Toes car or trailer well. Excellent tires. Rear camera. Sleeps 7. New vinyl floor, fridge, microwave/convection, toilet. Built in vacuum & blender. Oak hardwood interior-great for those who are sensitive to chemicals! Furnace & hot water good. Clean! Excellent for family vacations.
- Bill Muniz, Idaho

2016-05-11 2005 Holiday Rambler Imperial 42PBQ View Listings

New ownership based in FL will not support this model which was owned by Monaco when it went bankrupt. The 400HP engine is marginal power compared to the 500HP Cummins.
- vlg, Missouri

2015-08-01 2009 Holiday Rambler Imperial BALI IV View Listings

Great floor plan, large bathroom, plenty of power.
- Ed Medders , Illinois

2015-02-11 1984 Holiday Rambler Imperial 33CS View Listings

Overall, very clean and well maintained. Interior very comfortable and spacious. Can't believe it's an 84 model. Everything works, runs good, a great value.
- Todd Phipps, Arkansas

2014-10-29 1995 Holiday Rambler Imperial 37SDS View Listings

...it has provided my wife and I much pleasure over the years. It rides well, has been well-maintained, is very livable and has added to our pleasure of the RV life by taking us through most of the lower 48 States and Mexico. Despite its age, it has much life yet and has never been a major problem mechanically. It definitely deserves a new owner to allow it to serve out it's life in use and good travels.
- Bruce Cullings, Nevada