Holiday Rambler Endeavor RVs Reviews (33)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Holiday Rambler Endeavor RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

James K. Brantley from South Carolina says:

Have you owned any Holiday Rambler Endeavor RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2000 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 38CDD View Listings

I have owned this vehicle for nine years. I have had no problems in the operation or livability. I belong to two travel clubs (H/R & Retired Military). Everyone has complemented me on how well the vehicle looks. Good reliable RV.
- James K. Brantley, South Carolina

2019-06-16 2003 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 36PST View Listings

I have not own a RV,but like the size of them and the fact of having all the items you need at hand,this RV is affordable and from the website looks as if was mantain.me and my wife plans too do some traveling so this would be very very helpful,this way I don't have too book a room lol.i see yhall have a large section of RVs looking forward to meeting one of the sale agent to see what can take place.Larry 870-456-0686
- Larry L. Turentine Sr, Arkansas

2019-05-31 2017 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40E View Listings

Terrible design on front end, drags the ground and cracked the front generator slide out fiberglass door. Does not do well for cold weather. I was told it was for cold weather. I had to add electric heaters to water compartments to keep them from freezing. Water collects on top of slides and floods the inside when you retract the slides. Assembly is poor, trash was behind the washer and dryer from factory. They are not inspecting anything and just pushing these out the door leaving the customer stuck with junk and to work bugs out. You will constantly have your rig in for repair while you make the payments on a quarter million dollar turd. All REV group products are not regulated, inspected, tested whatever and are junk. Do yourself a favor and buy a Tiffin.
- Michael LaMay , Michigan

2019-02-26 2006 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40PAQ View Listings

We love the Holiday Rambler, it sturdier built than most of the ones we looked at. When the four slides are out we have plenty of room. Lot of storage inside and in the basement. I would recommend Holiday Rambler to everyone that is looking for comfort and easy driving. We could live in it, if we wanted to.
- Louie Watson, Arkansas

2018-12-14 2018 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40D View Listings

This is the third motorhome I have purchased from [dealer]. I am a registered nurse and do travel nursing and thus live in this coach. The overall quality of the coach is ok. However, I did have a lot of problems with it as I purchased it new. On the way home from the dealer, the dam thing just quit going down the freeway. I had to drive it 30 miles an hour for the remainder of 40miles home. New coach with 210 miles on it. Once the problems were resolved, I love this thing and would't trade it except for another new one. I don't think that will happen to soon.
- Jan Maury, Michigan

2018-12-07 2000 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 38CDS View Listings

Excellent quality of house construction materials, 18 years old and still a quieter ride than some of the newer units driven. Solid ride, very good to drive, comfortable on the rode and at camp. Did need to install a battery carrier for easier maintenance access and move the the washer / dryer combo up off of the floor for maintenance and ease of use. If this unit had another opposing super slide on the passenger side of the living area it would be about perfect.
- Martin Waggoner, Florida

2018-07-07 2017 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40E View Listings

Purchased on 8 March 2017 and on the drive from Alvarado Texas to Little Rock Arkansas the generator door kept sliding out we had to stop 3 or 4 times to slide the drawer back in. Had this repaired 3 times, in the end I repaired it myself to keep the drawer from coming out. Latch mounting bracket did not have any lock washers/nuts, so I installed them myself. Front heat pump did not work, was told on two occasions that the 40E only had one heat pump in the rear even though the internet and brochure stated it had two. Finally took into River City RV and told them and they took a look and it and reinstalled something and it started working. Example of REV Group not wanting to accomplish warranty repair. Front is very low and hits on every dip in the road. It is so low I drag going in and out of gas stations and RV parks, anywhere their is dip,bump or incline of any kind. First incident happened when the generator door flew open when I had to hit the brakes hard. At the same time I had to swerve to miss a vehicle that pulled out in front of me and ended up on a rock on the side of the road, upon backing off the rock it tore off the front cover of the generator slide. This cost over $15,000 to repair. Second incident; I was driving down major road at 65 MPH where there was a traffic light which turned red so I let up on the gas to let the jake brake slow me down to about 50 MPH the light turned green so I started to speed up when I hit the intersection where there was a dip in the road which could not be seen and the coach bottomed out and smashed the front fiberglass into the asphalt road and cracked the windshield. This cost over $15,000 to have repaired.
- Lloyd Miller, Arkansas

2017-12-27 2009 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 41SKQ View Listings

We have have purchased this coach iin October 2008 just before they went bankrupt guess what the warranty was on me .This coach has been a nightmare since day one. We have spent quite a bit of money and headache to have problems fixed. The first few months of use we had the coach towed on our first long trip and they found the the wiring bundle melted from and was created by the exhaust (poor manufacturing)between towing and repairs it took olmost a week to get it done and of course this had to happened in Canada. The problems are non stop every trip there is something going on. So I know I have to spend around $1500 every year in repairs and maintenance so I am not concerned any more it comes with the territory. The chassis,transmission,engine and generator have been trouble free only the Holiday Rambler assembly have been the nightmare . We went to a Holiday Rambler meeting in Pahrump Nevada and the stories of problems were non stop THIS IS SO SAD. So would I recommend Or buy an other HOLIDAY RAMBLER OF COURSE NOT. For all new owners hope you will get a better coach and service. Good luck
- Phil, California

2017-12-20 1996 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 36WB LE View Listings

We have owned this model for 2 1/2 years during which time we have put 5000 + miles on it. It is a pleasure to drive with plenty of power because on this one we have added a complete Banks system. It is very livable with a complete bathroom in the middle between the bedroom in the back and the rest of the coach up front. Great motor coach!
- Sigurd Hoyer, Georgia

2017-10-02 2017 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40E View Listings

The front end is too low it’s constantly scraping causeing a lot of damage it’s a very poor design that needs to be recalled and corrected. Also adding to this problem the Generator latch comes loose when driving down the road very dangerous. We are full timers and having problems with this at most places we go. HELP We paid over $200.000 and have only had it 5 months. Also there has been numerous issues with pop up TV and the washing machine. Not happy.
- Lloyd miller, Texas

2017-09-01 2017 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 38PST View Listings

Purchased late April, 2017. Had issues with coach before we even drove off lot. Am sitting in lounge at dealer In Decatur, Indiana. Am appalled at the poor quality with, not only my coach, but also with all the higher end coaches here. Cannot believe how many issues remain with these coaches after leaving the factory. I would think, after spending anywhere from $200,000.00 to 5 & 600,000.00 on an RV, you would end up with a better quality vehicle. Every person I talk to have similar feelings. Does the RV industry need oversight? I believe they do. Very disappointed!
- Deborah Young, Texas

2017-08-10 2017 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40E View Listings

The front end I'd very low to the ground, lots of quality issues. Clothes washer needs repair, dishwasher dont lock closed for travel, redridgerator dont lock closed for travel and broke firefly main control as design has handle of fridge hitting center of control panel on wall. 172.00 direct from firefly. I don't believe the basement is heated as informed by HR. Wardrobe doors in bedroom are cheaply designed, tiles loose on floor, trash was found behind washer and dryer space, paint flaws everywhere, microwave fan grinds and will need repair, has leak in DEF system, we are full time RV'ers and had a Tiffin Allegro prior and I suggest not buying a HR. Don't buy into the hype, you will regret owning this as I do.
- Michael LaMay, Michigan

2017-07-17 2017 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40G View Listings

My new 2017 HR Endeavor is so low I scrape going in a service station.I can't even get this motor home in my driveway. We had a 2003 Revolution and could take it any where. So far I am out a lot of money on a horrible motor home. We brought it in Quartzite and haven't gone any where due to how poorly it is designed. Does anyone else have this issue with the 2017. In contacting Freight Liner they say they only make the chassi and that HR is responsible for how low it is. HELP
- Lori Brodoski, California

2017-05-08 2000 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 35WDS View Listings

My wife and I purchased our Endeavor 35WDS used in 2016 after shopping for a year and checking reviews. We decided on the HR diesel pusher for our first class "A" because of the excellent reviews, brand history, service record, build and equipment quality (solid wood cabinets and a welded tube aluminum house), quiet ride and excellent driving characteristics. We purchased this unit with 100,000 miles and it's still more quiet going down the road than all the newer coaches we've been in. And this drives like a high quality truck! No jerks, shimmy, rattles, "drifting", wind noise, we drive down the road and have regular conversation. When we decide to full time and trade up to a multiple slide, longer unit, we're sure going to look at HR first.
- Martn Waggoner, Florida

2017-03-11 1999 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 37WDS View Listings

I own a Holiday Rambler Endeavor. I was having some electricl problems with it and called Holiday Ramblers tec. Department. Even though the motor home is 17 years old they were very helpful and helped me solve the problem. Good for customer relations.
- James Mason, Maryland

2017-03-01 2004 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40PST View Listings

This coach has a terrific ride with the 8 bag suspension.We tow a trailer and the 330 Cummins works excellent.We are Snowbirds and are very comfortable in it over a 5 month period.They are a great driving machine and quite good on fuel for this class.
- Doug Eyres, Manitoba

2016-08-14 1999 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 37WDS View Listings

I enjoyed driving my motor home, never left home with out the tow car. It has plenty of storage. I've been on long trips. Having the surge protector installed, help me in a lot of campgrounds, Love the out doors & what a way to go with the RV.
- Joyce Miner, California

2016-07-13 2004 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40PST View Listings

We bought the Endeavor in 2005 new (it was a 2004 model which they had not sold). As with all new RVs we had our share of new motor home’s problems. They have all been corrected to the best of our knowledge. The last problem we had was the failure of the Norcold refrigerator after 10 years of service. We replaced it with a Samsung residential refrigerator. The best thing we ever did, it runs on the inverter as we go down the road or shore power when we are camped (draws only 1.2 amps). I wish we had done it years ago. With all the amities of home we have spent many summers in it up in Chama NM, year after year with many of our friends from our Texas RV club very comfortable. The RV has a pressure-assisted toilet which is order free and requires no chemicals. When you are in a RV Park you do not have to hold your black water tank until you are ready to leave as you have to do with a chemical toilet to keep from acquiring a mound. This I like!
- Robin Masek, Colorado

2016-04-27 2003 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 36PST View Listings

We have owned several motor homes and this one for 11 years. We love the layout with the three slides. the table and chairs with the lounge chair makes the living area more spacious. The quality of the cabinetry and appliances is excellent. We spent three summers living in it at Jackson Hole, Wy. Also we have taken several 5-6 months trips in it. There is sufficient storage for accommodate extended living time in the coach.
- M. Holcomb, Colorado

2016-04-24 2003 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 36PST View Listings

This is a great motorhome for extended travel and living. Easy to drive and loads of storage. Slides expand the living area for very comfortable space. Bathroom fixtures are all top quality. Loads of storage under the home.
- M holcomb, Colorado

2016-03-30 2005 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 38PDQ View Listings

This 2005 was finally every thing you could want in comfort and luxury. After over 27 years of RV travel, including full time twice, we knew what was needed to travel every day or stay put for weeks and have a fun, trouble free experience. I could take off tomorrow for Alaska without a worry or I could go to a beach anywhere and park for a year. This motor home has it all.
- James Monahan, Texas

2016-02-12 2006 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40PDQ View Listings

The Holiday Rambler Endeavor has plenty of insulation. It's built on a Roadmaster chassis with 8 air bags. It has plenty of power in the mountains towing 6ooo pounds. Parts are easily available. It has full body paint and clear coat, easy to keep clean. Very popular for a mid range price.
- Joe, Florida

2016-02-10 2003 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40PBD View Listings

Easy to drive and tow a vehicle. Comfortable living. Solid well built quality. Plenty of basement storage. Plenty of storage inside. Easy to cool or heat. Get many compliments of home. Good mileage.
- Rocky Wisehart, Florida

2015-11-11 2003 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40PBD View Listings

We bought this used in 2010, and have thoroughly enjoyed it. It was our first diesel pusher, after owning three gas engine RVs, and was very capable climbing out Colorado mountains, even with full tanks and a Subaru Forester in tow. Having only two slides made it able to fit into most RV parks. Holiday Rambler/Monaco have great records, and can identify any parts needed. We have moved up to a newer coach with four slides, but would certainly recommend this one to anyone.
- STEPHEN ZAKALUK, Colorado

2015-09-15 2006 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 40PRQ View Listings

It drives like a dream and has lots of power. Well made inside and has lots of real cherry wood. Lots of storage room inside and out. Has been a lot of fun to have. with eight air bags the ride is great.
- Wayne, North Carolina