Holiday Rambler Endeavor LE RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Holiday Rambler Endeavor LE RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Kenneth Reeves from Michigan says:

Have you owned any Holiday Rambler Endeavor LE RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 1994 Holiday Rambler Endeavor LE 36WB View Listings

This is a high end RV. it drives comfortably and has superior quality appliances and furnishings. a few minor upgrades will have this unit looking as good as any current model RV without the outrageous price tag of the newer models
- Kenneth Reeves, Michigan

2019-05-19 1996 Holiday Rambler Endeavor LE 36WBSD View Listings

Such a well built coach for its age! Last year built by Harley Davidson, the interior is solid wood and looks as if put together by master craftsmen! Owning this coach for 10 years, and driving through all kinds of weather and all kinds of terrain, has me being a Holiday Rambler owner and fan for life. I now have purchased a diesel pusher version of the same Model. The 16" tires with a tag axel are a perfect combination for keeping the price down on tires, while at the same time allowing you to carry extra weight, and have an incredibly smooth ride. I have towed a 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid 95% of the time, even when traveling locally to the beach for the weekend. I personally like having a drivers door, although some prefer that to be absent. Another feature is the upgraded furniture, the sofa/bed (flex steel) is the most comfortable sofa I've ever seen in a motorhome, even most homes. I wish my new one had that couch in it! Another feature on this 24 year old coach, is the 3-way fridge, works on all three equally as well, and switches between AC and LPG automatically! The 460 Ford engine is a workhorse, and has performed well on several trips over the Rockies, pulling the car, and fully loaded with gas and water. I have enjoyed owning this RV very much, and we have incredible memories on it, even though it was already 13 yrs old when I bought it! Don't get me wrong, it is basically a house going down the road, and many roads are like railroad tracks, which does cause things to go awry! That being said, most things have been fixed by me! Hope the next owner enjoys it as much as I did!
- Tom Potts, California