Holiday Rambler Admiral XE Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Holiday Rambler Admiral XE RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2020-01-21 2017 Holiday Rambler Admiral XE 26D View Listings

This is a great rig for first time travelers or for downsizing. We are sorry we have to hangup the keys due to health and age. The rig is easy to drive and park at Walmart. I loved having the split bath. Storage, oh my! enough room for all your tools and mama's stuff, too.It tows very well and climbs mountains with ease. We will miss rambling in the Holiday Ramler.
- Brenda, Florida

2017-11-17 2016 Holiday Rambler Admiral XE 29TT View Listings

We on a 2016 Admiral XE we are somewhat happy with the unit but we had some issues with rust coming out on the rear fender and it was just one year old and Holiday Rambler would not fix it for us and told us that the warranty ran out at one year they they wouldn't even help us in any way they said that they were sorry but there was nothing they can do these guys need to be held accountable for what they build if it's a defense they should fix it and we are not too happy and we will not buy another Holiday Rambler actually I'm taking all the emblems off of it so that nobody sees it and I'm going to make sure I let everyone know what kind of crap they're selling their staff at rev RV are the most rude people I've ever heard of and I will not do business with Holiday Rambler again sad that I have to own one but I'm stuck with the payment now so we might as well just hang on to it and see what make the best of it. I will be writing another reviews soon and getting the names of the persons that I spoke to that wouldn't help me out thank you and if you have any sense don't by Holiday Rambler brands
- Maria De Castro, Florida