Holiday Rambler Admiral SE Reviews on RV Insider (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Holiday Rambler Admiral SE RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Augie Bergman from Oregon says:

We love our Admiral SE. I thought I wanted a diesel but after owning a workhorse with the big Chevy/ Alison combination, I will stay with the gas. RVā

Voted Most Helpful Review 2005 Holiday Rambler Admiral SE 30PDD View Listings

We love our Admiral SE. I thought I wanted a diesel but after owning a workhorse with the big Chevy/ Alison combination, I will stay with the gas. RV’s typically don’t get high mileage so diesel longevity isn’t much of a factor. The 8.1 chev has a ton of torque and pulls our trailered Jeep with no problem. We live in the northwest and pull the mountain grades easily. It does use a lot of gas but the price of gas is much less than diesel. The quality of the older Holiday Ramblers is very good. Our 30’ Admiral is very adequate and comfortable, especially for a retired couple that want to travel and it fits into most campgrounds.The design, layout and amenities are well suited for this coach. It is designed for 30amp usage and the utilities are more than adequate for comfort. The chassis needs one improvement. The rear leaf springs are very long which allows the rear suspension to flex or push in a curve. A trac bar mounts to the rear end and to the frame which stops the flex. It’s about a $500 investment and improves the drivability, especially when towing. Another nice thing about this coach is the roof. It isn’t a rubber roof so it doesn’t require as much maintenance, and isn’t prone to leak.
- Augie Bergman, Oregon

2019-09-13 2005 Holiday Rambler Admiral SE 34SBD View Listings

First RV I had was a class c Tiago 26 ft 10 cyclinder which we enjoyed living in but did not meet my power requirements. when we decided to buy this unit we did so because of the great storage space it provided and the workhorse engine. the power was very apparent and fulfilled my needs. spent the last 13 winters down in texas so minimum exposure to winter weather. when we bought this unit it came with extra cabinets so lots of storage. counter space was limited so built a collapsible shelving unit that added 20" x 21.5". later found out the company in future model did the same thing. GUESS ALL GREAT MINDS THINK A LIKE
- NICK RIESER, Michigan

2019-03-06 2005 Holiday Rambler Admiral SE 30PDD View Listings

I have enjoyed this RV for the past 8 years. So easy to drive even when pulling my car and I am under 5' tall! It has been so dependable and just fun all the way around. It sleeps 6 which is a plus. The one thing inside that I like is the amount of storage. So much for a shorter RV! Parking is a breeze with this RV. Great running engine too. Unfortunately, due to health reasons I am having to sell this RV. Very easy RV to keep up.
- Carol, Arizona

2019-02-21 2004 Holiday Rambler Admiral SE 34SBD View Listings

I haved owned this RV one year I love it but because of health reason I will not able to use it any more. I did not get to use it but for a couple months it was a bank repo and was hardly ever used except for trips with in a fifty mile radius of the original purchasers home which was in Everett Washington. He bout it New and paid 108000 thousand got in over his head and his bank took it back. This RV has tons and tons of storage and is in excellent shape. I just hate to see it it just set parked and not used.
- John Allen, Arkansas

2016-06-09 2006 Holiday Rambler Admiral SE 30PDD View Listings

2006 Holiday Rambler Admiral SE 30PDD, Class A Motorhome, 30ft, Fully Loaded, 24K Mi. Powered by a Ford Triton V-10 Engine, Automatic, Gas. Hydraulic Leveling System fully automatic, Onan Micro Quiet 4000 Generator, Tires 5 years old, 6 gallon Water Heater, Chassis: F53 Ford Engine, Roadmaster Towing Package, Auxiliary Brake System, New Chassis Suspension System Front & Back, 65 Gallon Fresh Water Tank, 42 gallon Black Sewage Tank, 45 Gallon Grey Water Tank, 30 Amp Electrical System, Surge Protection System, and BackUp Camera. Also Includes 2 Slides, double Awning Over Slides for Slide protection from rain water, recently replaced Awnings with New Material, Large Patio Awning, Tinted Windows Throughout, 2 TV’s (1 TV in Main Cabin with DVD player, 1 TV in Bedroom) w/TV Cable System + Antena, Sleeps 6, Queen Bed in Bedroom, Two Large Captain Chairs for a very comfortable riding experience, A booth dinette, Hide-a-bed sleeper couch, upgraded Cherry Cabinets, Beautiful Trim, New Style Stand up Glass door Shower w/ Skylight, There is also an Outdoor Shower as Well w/ hot & cold water, spacious kitchen equipped with excellent amenities!! There are To many Extras to list!!! Beautiful Motorhome.
- Harvey, Florida