Highland Ridge RV Open Range Light Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Highland Ridge RV Open Range Light RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2020-05-17 2019 Highland Ridge RV Open Range Light LF295BHS View Listings

The highland ridge open range light LF295BHS is definitely the perfect camper. Being that it is half-ton towable is awesome, I can use my Ford F150. This unit was definitely made for a full family with everything thought of for us. Even our pets. Thank you highland ridge open range. I recommend this unit to everyone and always let people come insde and see our half ton light camper. Everyone is always surprised. We are getting everything the 44ft camper has in our 34ft camper. Amazing. This unit fills all our families needs with the amount of storage inside and outside we can bring all the toys for us adults, kids and pets with no worries. We use the hitch on the back for bikes, extra small trailer for wood and coolers. We love the 2ns AC unit keeps all areas cool when we need it in the summer and the fireplace is extra heat on the cooler nights. The outside kitchen was a huge plus because husband and kids are not running in and out of the camper all day. Everything is at their finger tips outside keeping it cleaner inside. The men and kids have a tv to watch outside. The bathroom has so much space it's an A+. My husband and I love the ability to get to the bathroom in privacy with the second pocket door from the master bedroom.
- Karen, Michigan