Highland Ridge RV Open Range RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Highland Ridge RV Open Range RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Pam from Virginia says:

Have you owned any Highland Ridge RV Open Range RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2012 Highland Ridge RV Open Range 345RLS View Listings

This is a very livable floor plan and overall great quality. We had some issues the first year but the factory has fixed everything and gone above and beyond what they had to do. We have not has any issues since we were at the rally in Indiana, at the factory, in July 2014, and we spent five months in it last year. I love the combo washer/dryer that we put in aftermarket. We use it for dirty clothes and I would set it to come on every morning to wash and then I would usually hang clothes out. We added the sliding screen because this year of Open Range only had the exterior door with screen so the door always was closed. The island is great and can be used in many positions within the kitchen. The MOR/ryde suspension we added to the trailer took out most of the chucking over bad roads. This is also a very light-weight trailer for what it is. We have friends pulling with 3/4 ton trucks, probably less, and short beds. I don't know of a nicer fifth wheel out there. We are getting older and are going to a smaller Airstream trailer with no slide rooms for ease in traveling.
- Pam, Virginia