RV Type

Overall quality
Driving/towing
Factory warranty
0.0

For sale near youMatching RVs for sale near you

Top 10 RVs

Reviewed on 2015-08-31

RV reviewed2012 Highland Ridge RV Open Range 345RLS

View listings

3.0
This is a very livable floor plan and overall great quality. We had some issues the first year but the factory has fixed everything and gone above and beyond what they had to do. We have not has any issues since we were at the rally in Indiana, at the factory, in July 2014, and we spent five months in it last year. I love the combo washer/dryer that we put in aftermarket. We use it for dirty clothes and I would set it to come on every morning to wash and then I would usually hang clothes out. We added the sliding screen because this year of Open Range only had the exterior door with screen so the door always was closed. The island is great and can be used in many positions within the kitchen. The MOR/ryde suspension we added to the trailer took out most of the chucking over bad roads. This is also a very light-weight trailer for what it is. We have friends pulling with 3/4 ton trucks, probably less, and short beds. I don't know of a nicer fifth wheel out there. We are getting older and are going to a smaller Airstream trailer with no slide rooms for ease in traveling.
Overall quality
Driving/towing
Factory warranty/support
...

• 1 - 1 of 1 reviews

For sale near youRVs For Sale

Do you have an RV experience to share?

Help other RVers by leaving a review for an RV or dealership.

Browse top RVs