HiBar RV HiBar RV

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with HiBar RV HiBar RV RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2021-05-19 2021 HiBar RV HiBar RV A13LQK View Listings

I recently purchased a HiBarRV offroad teardrop trailer from them. due to my work schedule I was only able to make if over to pick it up on a Sunday. Darren Sisino was more than willing to meet me for the pickup on the Sunday I was able to arrive. I have talked to people from HiBar over the last few years about purchasing a trailer and had always hesitated for one reason or another and finally made the decision to purchase one. All of the people here are wonderful people to work with and they try to make everything as accommodating as possible. It was important to me to purchase something that was made locally in Montana and also to meet and talk with the people involved. I would highly recommend this trailer and these people to anyone who wants a tear drop that you can take on any adventure and be comfortable.
- JERRY SCHULER, Montana

2021-04-02 2021 HiBar RV HiBar RV A13LQK View Listings

amazing lightweight and easy towing fits in garage and side by side towable and Subaru towable so this is a no brainer for fun and off grid camping since it comes with a solar generator and everything needed to camp anywhere plus it's built like no other camper its like indestructible walls and roof with a queen size bed...love it!
- Darren, Oregon