Hi Lo Tow Lite RVs Reviews (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Hi Lo Tow Lite RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Ed from Indiana says:

Have you owned any Hi Lo Tow Lite RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2000 Hi Lo Tow Lite 17 View Listings

I have owned this delightful little trailer two years. Took my grandson's all out through the Rockies and up to Yellowstone and back.26 day trip. Everything works fine. Heater will roast you. We took it to Florida on spring break last year. A/C will freeze you.Tows very easily due to the low center of gravity and has little wind resistance. Very clean. Amazing amount of storage . Quality construction throughout. We will certainly miss it.
- Ed, Indiana

2019-01-30 2007 Hi Lo Tow Lite 27T View Listings

This Camper has been a great camper and has been properly maintained and serviced. I have made several improvements adding solar panels to charge the batteries also adding dual battery bank hook up. I would recommend HiLo as a camper to buy due to the towability and weight arrow dynamic qualities. Excellent camper for the money with a unique design.
- Richard Johnson, Florida

2017-04-21 2004 Hi Lo Tow Lite 27T View Listings

I can tow this loaded with water better than my friends can tow thiers,wothput wzter and filly loaded due to the fact it doesn't catch wind like thiers does. This sets up so fast. I by myself can have it unhitched? set up, and be relaxing, all BY myself, I'm 16 min or less.
- Dave , Wyoming

2016-07-01 2008 Hi Lo Tow Lite 15 View Listings

Very good trailers. Enjoying pulling this little trailer. They are very light and efficient to use. I recommend getting one for any recreational person. I have enjoyed it and my family has also. Thanks
- Brian , Texas