Hi Lo Tow Lite Reviews on RV Insider (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Hi Lo Tow Lite RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Ed from Indiana says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2000 Hi Lo Tow Lite 17 View Listings

I have owned this delightful little trailer two years. Took my grandson's all out through the Rockies and up to Yellowstone and back.26 day trip. Everything works fine. Heater will roast you. We took it to Florida on spring break last year. A/C will freeze you.Tows very easily due to the low center of gravity and has little wind resistance. Very clean. Amazing amount of storage . Quality construction throughout. We will certainly miss it.
- Ed, Indiana

2021-03-13 2004 Hi Lo Tow Lite 27T View Listings

Just spent 4 months in my HI-LO in Arizona to escape the cold Winter in AZ. Everything in it works fine, especially the furnace. It sets up camp very quickly. Top raises to full position in 12 seconds. I experienced turbulent winds for the last 500 miles of my trip back to Kansas without any sway or unstable movements that high profile trailers give. I pull it with my 98 Econoline E250 and got 15 MPG on trip home. The only thing I could complain about is the seal around the top and bottom. Drafts are prevalent especially on windy days. I use duct tape to seal out the drafts. If I didn't have mirrors, I wouldn't notice it behind me when towing it. Its a great companion.
- Edgar Allan Poe Jr., Kansas

2019-01-30 2007 Hi Lo Tow Lite 27T View Listings

This Camper has been a great camper and has been properly maintained and serviced. I have made several improvements adding solar panels to charge the batteries also adding dual battery bank hook up. I would recommend HiLo as a camper to buy due to the towability and weight arrow dynamic qualities. Excellent camper for the money with a unique design.
- Richard Johnson, Florida

2017-04-21 2004 Hi Lo Tow Lite 27T View Listings

I can tow this loaded with water better than my friends can tow thiers,wothput wzter and filly loaded due to the fact it doesn't catch wind like thiers does. This sets up so fast. I by myself can have it unhitched? set up, and be relaxing, all BY myself, I'm 16 min or less.
- Dave , Wyoming

2016-07-01 2008 Hi Lo Tow Lite 15 View Listings

Very good trailers. Enjoying pulling this little trailer. They are very light and efficient to use. I recommend getting one for any recreational person. I have enjoyed it and my family has also. Thanks
- Brian , Texas