Hi Lo RVs Reviews (9)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Hi Lo RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Ed from Indiana says:

Have you owned any Hi Lo RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2000 Hi Lo Tow Lite 17 View Listings

I have owned this delightful little trailer two years. Took my grandson's all out through the Rockies and up to Yellowstone and back.26 day trip. Everything works fine. Heater will roast you. We took it to Florida on spring break last year. A/C will freeze you.Tows very easily due to the low center of gravity and has little wind resistance. Very clean. Amazing amount of storage . Quality construction throughout. We will certainly miss it.
- Ed, Indiana

2019-09-26 2008 Hi Lo Hi Lo T17 View Listings

This trailer owes me nothing! It has all I need to be comfortable. Good starter camper, we got comments about how cool it was wherever we camped. It tows amazing with zero drag and don’t worry about the wind because it is low enough that you don’t notice when towing. This trailer saves you gas money! It lifts and lowers in seconds, quick and simple to set up and pack up. Winterize it yourself, it’s so easy. Shower was a big plus for me. Love this little trailer but it’s time for something bigger. Would buy another Hi-Lo in a heartbeat!!
- Kimberly Bond, Ontario

2019-01-30 2007 Hi Lo Tow Lite 27T View Listings

This Camper has been a great camper and has been properly maintained and serviced. I have made several improvements adding solar panels to charge the batteries also adding dual battery bank hook up. I would recommend HiLo as a camper to buy due to the towability and weight arrow dynamic qualities. Excellent camper for the money with a unique design.
- Richard Johnson, Florida

2019-01-12 2008 Hi Lo Breeze 17 View Listings

This coach drives so great I bought another one, a 2008. Chassis is unique to Alpine. After being fired, the chassis designer, Gary Jones, moved to Tiffin. Brake discs are biggest in industry so coach stops quicker than any other RV. Biggest windows. Same floor plans as anybody. Later years used BMW headlights for great night visibility. First RV to offer anti-anti lock brakes. Last two years had 7 foot interior. Sadly business want broke in 2008 collapse.
- George Weiss, California

2018-08-10 2009 Hi Lo Classic 28C View Listings

Was not worth the trip. Needs front window replacement, Freezer door on refrigerator missing, All the cabinet doors need to be repaired, hole in ceiling, In main entry door would not lineup. Not sure about hydraulics Wasn't arrested after the other stuff I saw If I could give it a 0 rating I would
- Charles D., North Carolina

2018-06-24 2006 Hi Lo Towlite 2206T View Listings

We have been traveling and camping in this unit for a few weeks and love the way it tows and quick setup.the quality and ease of care . We really like the Hi lo and will keep on using it. These were discontinued in 2010 so they are becoming hard to get good clean ones that are kept up with the maintenance required. I like the 22t because they are easily stored and big enough to relax in.
- Randall, Arizona

2018-06-01 1985 Hi Lo Hi Lo 21L View Listings

I had this model in the 1985 year. It was great for a first camper. Easy to hook up, easy to tow with my Dakota. We traveled all over the mid Atlantic with it. It was also easy to set up. The only thing I didn't was you had to make sure everything was below a certain level. So took a little longer to set up/pack up up. But it was a great way for us to get into camping.
- Diana Miller, Maryland

2017-04-21 2004 Hi Lo Tow Lite 27T View Listings

I can tow this loaded with water better than my friends can tow thiers,wothput wzter and filly loaded due to the fact it doesn't catch wind like thiers does. This sets up so fast. I by myself can have it unhitched? set up, and be relaxing, all BY myself, I'm 16 min or less.
- Dave , Wyoming

2016-07-01 2008 Hi Lo Tow Lite 15 View Listings

Very good trailers. Enjoying pulling this little trailer. They are very light and efficient to use. I recommend getting one for any recreational person. I have enjoyed it and my family has also. Thanks
- Brian , Texas