Hi Lo Hi Lo RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Hi Lo Hi Lo RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Hi Lo Hi Lo RVs? Write a review

2019-09-26 2008 Hi Lo Hi Lo T17 View Listings

This trailer owes me nothing! It has all I need to be comfortable. Good starter camper, we got comments about how cool it was wherever we camped. It tows amazing with zero drag and don’t worry about the wind because it is low enough that you don’t notice when towing. This trailer saves you gas money! It lifts and lowers in seconds, quick and simple to set up and pack up. Winterize it yourself, it’s so easy. Shower was a big plus for me. Love this little trailer but it’s time for something bigger. Would buy another Hi-Lo in a heartbeat!!
- Kimberly Bond, Ontario

2018-06-01 1985 Hi Lo Hi Lo 21L View Listings

I had this model in the 1985 year. It was great for a first camper. Easy to hook up, easy to tow with my Dakota. We traveled all over the mid Atlantic with it. It was also easy to set up. The only thing I didn't was you had to make sure everything was below a certain level. So took a little longer to set up/pack up up. But it was a great way for us to get into camping.
- Diana Miller, Maryland